PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 415

Marik
Thu, 09-04-2008, 10:41 PM
SleepyFans - MediaFire - http://mediafire.com/?icyiamhgito

MegaUpload Mirror - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9C4G122

RapidShare Mirror - http://rapidshare.com/files/142727479/Naruto_415_SleepyFans_.zip

Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/

DDBen
Thu, 09-04-2008, 11:01 PM
wow that chapter was pure shit. Why must Sasuke always win for absolutely no reason?

Abdula
Thu, 09-04-2008, 11:12 PM
So Amaterasu brings an end to this nonsense. Oh and its seems Kishi really just thinks that all black people look alike, because Raikage is Killerbee's brother. That name really makes absolutely no sense.

Did, he really just give Naruto even more stamina and make his recovery ability even more ridiculous. So I'm guessing this means he'll be able to use his Fuuton rasengan without any side effects now?

This arc just plain sucks, atleast maybe now that Sasuke's little bit seems to be over we can get to see Pain in action again. I wonder why I still read this stuff.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Ugh... more Sasuke crap... now I hope Pain crushes half of Konoha and kills at least Tsunade and Kakashi... nothing against those two... but we seriously need more big deaths on the side of Konoha.

unandpw
Thu, 09-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Goddamnit! I was really hoping to see Sasuke lose an arm or something. He's too powerful. This is bullshit...or octo-bullshit. Gahhhh!!!

toonice714
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:25 AM
wow ameterasu ftw. i think i might give up on the hope that sasuke will lose a battle. And not only is it an overpowered technique that previously couldnt be controlled, now he has the power to control it............FAIL!

Atleast naruto gained a power-up. I hope this allows him to get a futon rasenshuriken off on Pein without injury. Thats probably how he'll destroy the pein bodies. Only good thing about this chapter was that it foreshadows jiraiya's story. That will prolly be a good chapter cuz we might get to see yondaime again.

Assertn
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:28 AM
....maybe the new book will have the answer to Jiraiya's code?

rockmanj
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:43 AM
I wonder if that's the book that naruto was named from. I'm betting 100% it is.

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah I completely forgot that they still have that stupid code to break.

And not only is it an overpowered technique that previously couldnt be controlled, now he has the power to control it............FAIL!
No one ever said it was uncontrollable, if you're going up against Amaterasu then yeah its unstoppable but no one ever said the user couldn't control his own flames. We already saw Itachi put Amaterasu out back when he was fighting Sasuke.

Only good thing about this chapter was that it foreshadows jiraiya's story. That will prolly be a good chapter cuz we might get to see yondaime again.
You think so, I don't. Jiraiya is dead and gone, however many chapters ago that was and everytime you think his part is over and done with Kishi comes up with something else. I'm really tired of it.

kAi
Fri, 09-05-2008, 01:01 AM
....maybe the new book will have the answer to Jiraiya's code?
That's what I thought when I read this chapter.

Assertn
Fri, 09-05-2008, 03:00 AM
The book will provide a translation from "the real one is not with them" to "The main guy is Nagato you fucking tards"

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-05-2008, 07:18 AM
ninja1: "oh, Akatsuki is attacking Killabee."
Ninja2: "no biggie. he'll kill them for sure"
Ninja1: "is that an Uchiha Crest on that guys shirt?"
Ninja2: "OMG! Killabee is screwed! there's no one who can beat an Uchiha, call the Hokage!"

since when is Uchiha, a clan of 1000 pussies (seriously, Sasuke is a pussy, Itachi's a Pussy, Madare is also sort of a pussy) scarier than the Akatsuki?

so what, the 8th tail (comparable to the damn Kage of the village), who was transformed at the time (which supposdly puts him on the level of god) was taken down by one attack?
screw this, the guy was an octopus, he could have cut off the burning hands and grow them again...

Naruto:
nothing special, another power up, more absurd healing powers (meaning that next time he fights, he can take more punishment and win using his shonen heart healing). I really hope that Naruto actually reads this book alone, and understand the message without running it through the leaf brain team.

Assertn
Fri, 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM
ninja1: "oh, Akatsuki is attacking Killabee."
Ninja2: "no biggie. he'll kill them for sure"
Ninja1: "is that an Uchiha Crest on that guys shirt?"
Ninja2: "OMG! Killabee is screwed! there's no one who can beat an Uchiha, call the Hokage!"

since when is Uchiha, a clan of 1000 pussies (seriously, Sasuke is a pussy, Itachi's a Pussy, Madare is also sort of a pussy) scarier than the Akatsuki?
Three of the Akatsuki members have been Uchiha....
Also Madara founded Akatsuki.

darkshadow
Fri, 09-05-2008, 09:52 AM
It still contradicts the power of kyuu and hachibi, minato (the most gifted ninja the village ever produced) died for nothing, seeing how there was an entire clan of uchiha still around. Very meh, guess I should just shut down my logical brain when reading this manga.

animus
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Man, Kishimoto sucks ass.

But good thing there's a god and his name his Oda and his medium is One Piece.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry but i liked this chapter ( maybe because i just finished 2 bleach chapters that made my eyes bleed )

Winning with Amaretsu isn't more of an hax win than when naruto won with the rasenshruiken, you should all already know by now:

the only move that makes a difference in kishi's world is the final one.

"Maybe now i can do it..." - Yeah he's probably referring to a rasenshruiken free of side effects or maybe of taking the technique to the next level ( Yamato said it still wasn't 100% when he first used it ) but i'm still hoping he has something else in mind, maybe a new jutsu...

As a plus, i kind of like how frog naruto looks, way better than frog jiraya, i just hope he doesn't turn green...

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry but i liked this chapter ( maybe because i just finished 2 bleach chapters that made my eyes bleed )
Maybe you should read some OP then.

As a plus, i kind of like how frog naruto looks, way better than frog jiraya, i just hope he doesn't turn green...
You're kidding right. Jiraiya looked ominous and menacing and just plain powerful, Naruto looks like some idiot saturday morning cartoon reject.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:36 AM
The nose didn't do it for me, naruto still looks like himself.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:42 AM
what?
Naruto didn't even turn into a frog this chapter, unless you count the black circles on his eyes...

Archi;
Naruto won with the Rasenshirigan, after Kazuko was down to 3\5 (and Naruto brought him down to 1\5), when Kazuko was fighting five other ninjas. we didn't like it, because it was lame and dissapointing, however, it did fit the general motion of the story (rasenshurigan being stronger than rasengan, being stronger than Chidori, which was able to take out Kazoku's heart), and Naruto had to finally win against someone.

the amaretatsu (that has never before been so powerful, please note) has taken Killabee out when Killabee was at his utmost power (which is probably the strongest thing we've seen so far in the story), without any problem and after the general motion of the fight (before Killa decided to go mega-zord) was in killa's favor.

I'd be willing to accept this, if it turns out that Sasuke killed one of his team members in the process, but seeing as how his master eye can control everything, I don't think it's going to happen.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:13 PM
The power difference can easily be explained because Itachi never used it at full power since he was really a good guy ( just saying this pisses me off... FUCK YOU Kishi! )

Flames that never go out and spread on any surface, that's something that will get to you no matter how big and powerful you are. I agree that the ending of this fight was not at all satisfactory but it wasn't that unexplainable either.

If you want to be pissed off at something, be at the fact that now the other eye can put out the flames... that shit is just ridiculous!! Now not only does he have an unstoppable attack, he also has complete control over it!
One thing u cant sell short in this manga is the sharingan, it always manages to hack his way out of anything....

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:44 PM
When all else fails, the sharingan can........

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 09-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Pretty sure that the book is just the one that was referenced before as providing Minato the name of Naruto.

And I can't wait to see the Kage of the cloud village fight along with Konoha, or at least beat some ass!

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 04:12 PM
And I can't wait to see the Kage of the cloud village fight along with Konoha, or at least beat some ass!
I don't think thats going to happen though, are those villages even allies, and at this point I really don't want to see another useless kage.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 09-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Why wouldn't you want to see one? I mean who else that already exists on the show could actually take a powerful opponent?

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
When has a kage taken anyone down. The third lost to Oro, Gaara's dad and his advisors(or whatever those guys were) got taken out by Oro, Kabuto and Kimimaro. Gaara lost to Deidara, the third Kazekage was killed by Sasori. Fact is kages just really haven't been impressive, just look at Tsunade.

I have no problem seeing a worthy kage, its just that given their history how likely is it that this kage is going to be worthy. I mean Killerbee is the eight tails, the only thing in existence that is supposed to be able to rival the Kyuubi's abilities and look how that turned out. After seeing Yugito and Killerbee, I'm really not interested in seeing anyone else from that village.

Besides Raikage has always been my favorite kage, so I wouldn't want my image of him spoiled. Kishi already took Itachi from me.

Yukimura
Fri, 09-05-2008, 05:23 PM
There's got to be at least one worthwhile Kage out of the bunch. Also I'd argue that the Third gets a raw deal. All Oro really did was summon two immortal zombies. He just happened to summon the right immortal zombies to fuck up the thirds day. I don't think having to kamikaze to take out the immortal zombies of his predecessors necessarily means he was weak especially considering his sacrifice was the only way to take out the immortal zombies and he managed to cripple Oro in the process. The sand kages do seem to suck balls though no arguments about that.

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Also I'd argue that the Third gets a raw deal. All Oro really did was summon two immortal zombies. He just happened to summon the right immortal zombies to fuck up the thirds day. I don't think having to kamikaze to take out the immortal zombies of his predecessors necessarily means he was weak especially considering his sacrifice was the only way to take out the immortal zombies and he managed to cripple Oro in the process.
Okay I'll give the old man that, but still he died and Oro eventually recovered. So all he did was prolong the leaf's life for a few more years, atleast until Pain shows up then we might see a repeat performance by the fifth. So while what he did isn't completely without merit, I still expected better.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-05-2008, 07:21 PM
The first Hokage kicked Madara's ass.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Yes, the Sand kazes were all pussys no question about it but Konoha has had some great Kages

1 - Had the mokuton element and pwned a madara/kyuubi tag team

2 - We don't know that much about him but his zombie seemed to have some crazy water moves

3 - Senile with a bad case of arthritis and still took out 2 imortal kage zombies and oros arms

4 - Pure win

5 - ... probably the worst of the bunch but i still hope that we'll see her true power when she sacrifices herself for the village

I hope we get to see a Raikage vs Akatsuki battle, that shit would be awesome

Idealistic
Fri, 09-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Ummm..... Naruto just looks like Gaara. lol.

RasenDori
Fri, 09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
hmmm... i never thought that amaterasu would take out killer bee in a single chapter, but im glad this fight is over. i take pleasure in knowing that the raikage isnt gonna let sasukes escape be easy.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 09-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Not to mention Gaara didnt really get beaten by Clayface, he actually got beat for saving the whole village. Had it been an all out fight between the 2 I think that Gaara would have won.

poopdeville
Sat, 09-06-2008, 02:00 PM
wow ameterasu ftw. i think i might give up on the hope that sasuke will lose a battle. And not only is it an overpowered technique that previously couldnt be controlled, now he has the power to control it............FAIL!

I think Sasuke used a space-time jutsu to make the fire disappear. It's presumably still burning somewhere in another dimension. Sasuke is probably pretty close to Madara-style space-time jutsu based immortality now.

February
Sat, 09-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Amaretsu is badass....I wish Karin died in the process instead of Sasuke stopping the flames. I would really like Sasuke's MS to resemble Itachi's..the new MS looks way too gay

Naruto seriously has real potential to become one of the strongest ninja because he learned a 4th hokage technique, amplifed it, is learning sage training and has a tailed beast inside him...these past couple of chapters, seeing killerbee fight really made me realize how powerful a jinchuriki will be..since they are immune to genjutsu and overwhelm everyone else in taijutsu

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM
and then die horribly because someone gave them the 'evil eye'.
the sound 4 have been a disappointment.
the akatsuki were a disappointment (few excluded; Payne, Deidara. Zetsu & Kisame for not fighting so far).
the jinchuruki are a disappointment (excluded: Gaara, who was a character before the term came to use)

Naruto, despite what reason suggests, will become an awesome ninja. but it's been ages since anybody sympathized with him.
Sasuke, against all wishes, is still growing as a warmachine. the small 'coolness' factor he had going for him is long gone in the contempt people feel towards the idea of his character.
Sakura. nobody cared about her, and since she became useful, she's even less interesting.
Kakashi. we know he'll kick the bucket someday.

the series is still in it's first part, it's going 15MPH when is should be speeding into overdrive.

Archangel
Sat, 09-06-2008, 05:57 PM
U kind of got me wondering DBZ, how will kakashi die?

Tsunade is a given but does that mean that all the "old" characters are gonna kick the bucket by the end of this series? I hope not, i like kakashi, he's one of the last cool ninjas around.

poopdeville
Sat, 09-06-2008, 06:26 PM
how will kakashi die?

Pein is going to rape Konoha in its search for Naruto.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I think Sasuke used a space-time jutsu to make the fire disappear. It's presumably still burning somewhere in another dimension. Sasuke is probably pretty close to Madara-style space-time jutsu based immortality now.

I really hope not. Sasuke is powerful enough as it is. That would be a cool move to match Minato's "Yellow Flash" technique though, just not now. Too soon I think.

Idealistic
Sun, 09-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I just like how, 15 yr olds are stronger than 20-50 year old ninjas. I guess you stop training at 17 or something.

Rikudo
Mon, 09-08-2008, 03:09 AM
Strength doesn't beat experience and wisdom. You stop training when you get older since you apply what you learned in a real world situation.

Uberbaka
Mon, 09-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Oh yeah totally, nobody has to teach the young at all such as say.. oh the entire village which may have something to do with stunting their abilities.

Either way who needs training when they go out and have real fights, I also seem to recall both Gai and Kakashi training on their own (one handed mountainclimbing for kakashi and all kinds of stupid stuff for gai)

The way I see it is that Konoha is very orientated around becoming a big happy family and training their young with care while protecting them as opposed to hidden mist and what produced Zabuza which ultimately leaves them weaker. Although this is where the "moral' of the entire manga will shine through that caring for somebody and happy teamwork makes you the best ninja in the world and Naruto is doing his best to spread the love.

Personally I always thought the villages sounded like they had more realistic scenarios for training killers/fighters.as seen by the aggression that they all brought to the table during the exams.

</rant>

Idealistic
Tue, 09-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Strength doesn't beat experience and wisdom. You stop training when you get older since you apply what you learned in a real world situation.

Ah of course.... Athletes stop training once they go pro. This isn't school we're talking about where once you graduate, that's it.... They are ninjas, meaning they should be training all the time to become stronger.

And stronger is a relative term. It doesn't specifically mean strength.