PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 186

Marik
Wed, 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b186.torrent

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Woot! Called it!

On the plus side, Amagai w/ 4 Bakkoutou cores vs. Ichigo may be the one fight in this whole arc worth watching.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 09-04-2008, 04:17 AM
So he turned out to be an asshole, afterall.
Let's hope this final battle will be a worthy ending to the arc.

Kraco
Thu, 09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Took him long enough. I was already starting to believe he wasn't a bad guy in the first place.

I hate these kind of fillers where the script is so stiff you could use it as a foundation for a fortress. Like this time when Ichigo was just staring at the monkey faced villain who was threatening the princess. What the heck was that? He could have flash stepped in and kicked the ugly monkey mug before the geezer could have blinked an eye. Instead he was just transfixed there, staring stupidly. And nothing changed when Amagai arrived. He just stupidly stared like a bloody moron when the dude kidnapped the princess and hit the road.

Honestly, the people writing these scripts should get a few courses from a writing school. I'm sure they have such things also in Japan.

Jessper
Thu, 09-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Honestly, the people writing these scripts should get a few courses from a writing school. I'm sure they have such things also in Japan.

You can't expect interns to have too much education...