PDA

View Full Version : Anime One R.O.D. Where can I get it?

Strategos
Mon, 09-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Well, I was putting today many of my anime into dvds. Got a long list of Fansub Anime I've downloaded over many many years. If I like them, I got a buy them as soon as I see them on the stores. But, when I was checking one of my old anime I've got, ROD TV, I notice that the files got corrupted. Seems like my old External hdd is getting old T_T. Well, I cant see the episodes of ROD that I had from the Anime One Release. I was wondering if anyone know if there is still a torrent alive or any megaupload link or rapid share. I will be very thankful. ^_^
Thnks ^_^

Kraco
Tue, 09-02-2008, 01:09 AM
KickAssAnime (http://kaa.animeconnection.net/torrentpage/) has ripped it. I'd suggest getting it from them (directly or from Boxtorrents, whatever you prefer).

Strategos
Tue, 09-02-2008, 12:00 PM
The problem is that KAA does DVD rip from the publish house. I am really looking for the fansub version of Aone. Is it possible for anyone to megaupload it or rapidshare or make a torrent ._.?

Strategos
Sat, 09-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Could anyone help me ^_^? If possible a megaupload link or some torrent, please ^^ for the Anime One Version of Read or die ^^. Please.!!!^^

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I can't find Aone torrents anywhere.

Certified Dead.

KAA's your best bet dude.

Strategos
Sun, 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM
I can't find Aone torrents anywhere.

Certified Dead.

KAA's your best bet dude.
No ._. Please :(. Anyone have this? Could you upload it at boxtorrent or Datorrent?
Please ._.?

complich8
Mon, 09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
AnimeOne fansub versions shouldn't be distributed, as the R1's have been out for ages. You probably aren't gonna find it.

We've been getting enough C&D's from anime companies and others lately, so I think that's not one to resurrect (as is the case of any series that's already got R1's out).

NinjaMic
Tue, 09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Blitz looks good