PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 413

Marik
Thu, 08-21-2008, 10:21 PM
SleepyFans - Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/

SleepyFans - MediaFire - http://mediafire.com/?wfw7v1l18cm

SleepyFans - MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APPDIN4C

SleepyFans - RapidShare - http://rapidshare.com/files/139155737/Naruto_413_SleepyFans_.zip

Rikudo
Thu, 08-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Nice action but looks like turning into a gay flick. Juugo giving himself to Sasuke to heal him, after Karin. What's next, Suigi turns to man juice and have Sasuke drink him?

I kinda like the 8-tails, I hope he doesn't fall to team giggity fag.

Sidnne
Thu, 08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Yeah, the many ways that Sasuke is being healed after getting his ass kicked is getting a bit annoying.

However, it is interesting to learn that if Naruto is ever able to control the Kyuubi then he won't have to worry about Sasuke's genjutsus. Foreshadowing anyone?

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 08-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Yeah, the many ways that Sasuke is being healed after getting his ass kicked is getting a bit annoying.

However, it is interesting to learn that if Naruto is ever able to control the Kyuubi then he won't have to worry about Sasuke's genjutsus. Foreshadowing anyone?

Doesn't the Sharingan have control over Kyuubi?

deadlydreamx
Fri, 08-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Well he said anyone that can control their beast. Naruto cant control his beast so i guess thats why he can easily control him now.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-22-2008, 04:24 AM

good point, it's going to be fun to see how Kishi will ignore this comment when time comes (maybe Sasukes' mega-sharingan can hypnotize the demon as well as the host?).
I still think that Suggi is gayer than Juggi, but I guess now it's a question of quantity, rather than a yes\no question.

is the demon transformation really needed? It didn't feel like he was having any problems fighting at human form, so why transform?

also, I think that Kishi is just wounding Sasuke as much as possible in this fight, just to even out the injuries statictics.

edit: also, an ox with octopus hands? didn't someone refer to this Ranma-trocity at some other thread?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Alway nice to see flashbacks of old characters, but come on, "Reincarnation Jutsu"?

kaniskii
Fri, 08-22-2008, 07:49 AM

Well, I think Sasuke was able to suppress the Kyuubi with the Sharingan because Naruto does not have control over it. But if he gets control over it then maybe the Sharingan wont be able to control it, or suppress, whichever it did.

It can go either way it seems, since we have not been givin a clear answer to that question. But Naruto is not even concerned with trying to control it anyway. He does not want to really have anything to do with the Kyuubi at this point. He wants to get strong himself, and use his own power to fight. So he is using this Sage training to do that. Maybe later down the road, he will have no choice.

I wonder what it takes to be able to control your Bijuu anyway

Idealistic
Fri, 08-22-2008, 08:50 AM
is the demon transformation really needed? It didn't feel like he was having any problems fighting at human form, so why transform?

Cuz kishi stole this part from Power Rangers... You know.. The Rangers are getting owned, but then the enemy still transforms to his large size to get owned by their Megazord. Same thing will happen here. I'm actually being serious here.

And I guess this is a way to show how Sasuke's team is useful..... How lame.

Assertn
Fri, 08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Well its like how it was explained back in the itachi vs team kakashi fight...
Genjutsu works by disturbing the flow of chakra within the target. As that granny said, it takes two people to fight a genjutsu user, because the second person can stop the disturbance by injecting their own chakra.

Sasuke targeted the jinchurriki, and the bijuu was able to use its chakra to stop the disturbance. I don't think this has anything to do with the bijuu being the 8-tails instead of kyubi.

animus
Fri, 08-22-2008, 05:36 PM
He said he needed a partner to disturb his chakra flow. Which I guess might've been why Kyuubi was controlled, since he was alone. So I'd say it'd work for Naruto if he didn't suck.

chet_chetty
Fri, 08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
I see no reason why Sasuke can't pacify the bijuu inside the 8-tails with his sharingan.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Did he really even pacify the Kyuubi? I mean Naruto was already fighting the Kyuubi when Sasuke kinda "walked in". Maybe he was able to help Naruto silence the Kyuubi, but on his own, I dot think that he could do it at his level. He did JUST get the MS.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sat, 08-23-2008, 01:10 AM
I believe sharingan in general has some sort of effect on kyubbi be it MS or not. Maybe sasuke wouldn't have been able to out right control the kyubbi like madara once did back then, but now with MS he may be able to, but kyubbi also said "your chakra is as sinister as uchiha madaras" or something to that extent when sasuke entered naruto so who knows really. On another note if im not mistaken madara was able to control the kyubbi not other tailed beast.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 08-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I see no reason why Sasuke can't pacify the bijuu inside the 8-tails with his sharingan.

Basically because it's not the nine-tails. We've been told the sharingan gives control over the nine tails, but never tailed beasts in general. It could turn out that he can control the 8 tails, but that would be a new rule, not what's been established already.

I know this is incredibly contrived on the writer's part, but I'm enjoying sasuke getting his face planted.

Idealistic
Sat, 08-23-2008, 11:46 AM
I know this is incredibly contrived on the writer's part, but I'm enjoying sasuke getting his face planted.

I did too, until he got healed twice. That's just as bad as "haha! it was only an illusion!"

Assassin
Sat, 08-23-2008, 12:27 PM
sasuke's been nearly killed twice and his uber omgwtf weapon has shown to be useless...on top of that, the opponent just went 10 steps higher. i really wonder what kind of shit kishi will pull to get him out of this one.

Rasiel
Sat, 08-23-2008, 02:55 PM
he is gonna go into some mega cursed seal mode...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-23-2008, 03:38 PM
you're right, maybe this will cause Oro to re-awaken (again) and enchant Sasuke with mega-healing powers, and give kishi the excuse to have Sasuke win again.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 08-23-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm thinking, and really, REALLY, hoping for team work here. We could finally get to see significant abilities from the rest of the team (which we've already seen with karen). Since Kishi seems to be in an apologetic mood for all the shit he's put us through, we might get to see team work be key to this guy's defeat. Even better though, would be the teams defeat.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 08-24-2008, 06:53 AM
I actually think that Juugo will stand up against it. I mean he is the source of the of Curse Seal. What if he could actually go to level 3 and become all huge like that. Sure it would be kinda lame but I think that it could happen. And then Sasuke will go like: Hmm maybe I can do that too" And then it will turn out he can too because of what Juugo did to him by healing him.

I know its rather far-fetched but you'll never know with Kishi at the moment =\

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 08-24-2008, 08:18 AM
he is gonna go into some mega cursed seal mode...

Since when did Sasuke not dying from originally getting the curse seal make him able to just get it at any time again. Just because Juugo has it, doesnt mean he knows how to give them out like Oro did. I am sure Oro had to use some sort of Jutsu to transfer the cursed seals.

Rasiel
Sun, 08-24-2008, 03:46 PM
I think that the cursed seal was done by implanting a bit of juugos flesh which is juugo doing at the moment. It wont be so flashy as when Oro did it, but it will work the same imo.

darkshadow
Sun, 08-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Uhm no thats really retarded, besides they were trying to save his live, not risk a 90% chance of him dying by giving him a curse seal ( which is again, rediculous ).

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 08-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking the 90% figure they were talking about was that, 9 out of 10 people who got the cursed seal couldn't handle it, and then died. Meaning, anyone who didn't die, was compatible for it, and wouldn't have died in the first place. So 90% is just a compatibility rate that Orochimaru measured during his experiments. That would mean Sasuke can in fact get the cursed seal again, or survive having his own flesh meld with Juugos, or whatever other cursed seal/juugo power up related thing kishi might through at us. Makes sense to me, as much as anything else in this story anyway.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't believe juugo will give him the CS just heal him and give him chakra, which is weird because where did the extra chakra came from? I thought the 8th really beat him up earlier, but anyways.
If he does give him the CS then wut was the point of itachi vs. sasuke battle?

Idealistic
Mon, 08-25-2008, 05:30 PM
If he does give him the CS then wut was the point of itachi vs. sasuke battle?

To get MS?

@below, Sharingan being able control anything is stupid. It was cool pre-timejump, now it's just lame. MS was cool when Itachi had it, but now that everyone has it, it's lame too.

chet_chetty
Mon, 08-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Basically because it's not the nine-tails. We've been told the sharingan gives control over the nine tails, but never tailed beasts in general.

But we havent specifically been told the sharingan cannot control other beasts. Kishi opened the door to the possibility that Sasuke can control other beasts when he controlled Manda. There is no believable way to explain sharingan being kyuubi specific. Another way to put it is I think it would be stupid and nonsensical if sharingan control was kyuubi specific.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Manda wasn't a tailed beast though, he was Orochimaru's summon. I would like for it not to be Kyuubi-specific, but that a sharingan user has the same power that the First did is a little overkill, if that's the case

darkmetal505
Mon, 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Sasuke never really "controlled" Manda. He trapped the snake in a genjutsu. I think that's why Sharingan can lure the tailed beasts into doing whatever the Sharingan user wants.

Assertn
Mon, 08-25-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm thinking the 90% figure they were talking about was that, 9 out of 10 people who got the cursed seal couldn't handle it, and then died. Meaning, anyone who didn't die, was compatible for it, and wouldn't have died in the first place. So 90% is just a compatibility rate that Orochimaru measured during his experiments. That would mean Sasuke can in fact get the cursed seal again, or survive having his own flesh meld with Juugos, or whatever other cursed seal/juugo power up related thing kishi might through at us. Makes sense to me, as much as anything else in this story anyway.

Also, don't forget that there were like, 100 curse seal subjects....
The Sound 5, Sasuke, Anko, and then tons of prisoners in that building that Juugo was captive in.

That would mean that Oro would have had to bite the necks/chests of at least 1000 people. Pretty slutty.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Also, don't forget that there were like, 100 curse seal subjects....
The Sound 5, Sasuke, Anko, and then tons of prisoners in that building that Juugo was captive in.

That would mean that Oro would have had to bite the necks/chests of at least 1000 people. Pretty slutty.

Not to mention most of them were kids...

Slutty Ped-Oro!

docdan63
Thu, 08-28-2008, 08:27 PM
I've seen some spoilers for 414, and all I have to say is, oh my gosh you guys. And holy crap.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 08-28-2008, 09:29 PM
And you couldnt link those?

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Charpter 414 Spoilers

http://narutoya.wordpress.com/2008/08/28/naruto-414-spoilers/

There you go.