PDA

View Full Version : Ace v Aokiji-Who would win in a all out fight?

docdan63
Wed, 08-20-2008, 03:31 PM
This has been tossed around the logia water cooler for a while now and I actually think Aokiji would own ace. Although you guys don't have to, I'm personally putting fighting ability aside for my point of view, and purely talking about their DF abilities. All out I think no matter how much Ace tries, Aokiji would just keep refreezing and bring himself back together.

Splash!
Wed, 08-20-2008, 06:33 PM
This has been tossed around the logia water cooler for a while now and I actually think Aokiji would own ace. Although you guys don't have to, I'm personally putting fighting ability aside for my point of view, and purely talking about their DF abilities. All out I think no matter how much Ace tries, Aokiji would just keep refreezing and bring himself back together.

Uhh, that sort of argument works both ways. Aokiji would never be able to hit Ace because his attacks would melt before they reached him.

I wonder how 2 regular logia users can even fight one another using just their powers. Unless you are special like Blackbeard, or your element happens to somehow negatively complement the element of your opponent, you are pretty much in a deadlocked battle, like Ace and Smoker.

Water aggregates sand particles, so crocodile was weak against it (or blood). Rubber doesn't conduct electricity so Enel losing to Luffy makes sense (I know, not completely...)

But Ice vs Fire
Its tricky since we know Aokiji can change ice to water, so simply melting the ice wouldn't do much. However, fire can also change ice to steam. I think it would be pretty difficult for Aokiji to turn steam into ice. So Ace should win.

If it were Fire vs Water, it would be a circular argument. Similarly sand vs Lightning wouldn't also mean much, like fire vs smoke. In all these cases, I don't think DF powers alone would be enough.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Ace fights at the level of Shishibukai (blackbeard is stronger than the rest, but still), Aoikiji is probably the strongest admiral.
Admiral > Shishibukai.

as for Logia abilities... I guess that in close combat, their abilities would negate each others (ace's flame punch would hit, but only cause normal damage, but won't get the cold backlash), and in terms of element range attacks, defense against them would take far more energy than usual (and so would form re-constructment).