PDA

View Full Version : Will Luffy ever get more than one ship and begin growing his past 9

docdan63
Wed, 08-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Watching the SH crew and Luffy grow and get more powerful, got me thinking. Almost every really really powerful pirate crew has a large amount of crewmen backing them with tons of ships. Every Yonkou has at least a fleet of 5-10, with WB well above that number. 16 ships I think. Which makes me think.

At the rate of power and skill the crew are getting, will it soon be time for Luffy (captain) to split up and make his fleet even more poewerful? It can happen.

Chiefs of the crews:

Medical crew:
Chopper is

Navigation crew:
Nami

Shooting crew:
Ussop

Artifacts/historical crew:
Robin

Food/cooking crew:
Sanji

Musical crew:
Brook

Repairs/maintenance crew:
Franky

And Zoro would just end being by Luffy's side since (and I just found this out very very recently) he is Luffy's first mate.

I can totally see it happening as the NW story arc progresses. It'll take some time but I think Oda will do it eventually.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 08-14-2008, 08:02 AM
no. not gonna happen.
Luffy team has place for maybe one or two more pirates, and even that's by pushing it.

even if it did happen...

team 1
Luffy.
Zoro
Nami
Chopper
Brook.

Team 2
Ussop (captain)
Sanji
Robin
Franky

but it's against everything that one piece stands for, so we can safely say it's not about to happen.

Assertn
Thu, 08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
no. not gonna happen.
Luffy team has place for maybe one or two more pirates, and even that's by pushing it.

even if it did happen...

team 1
Luffy.
Zoro
Nami
Chopper
Brook.

Team 2
Ussop (captain)
Sanji
Robin
Franky

but it's against everything that one piece stands for, so we can safely say it's not about to happen.
Sanji and Nami would never split up.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Luffy said near the begining of the series that he wants 10 nakama, brook being the 8 we can expect two more to join for a total of 11 strawhats, no more, no less.

Zhan
Thu, 08-14-2008, 09:50 PM
They would never arrange the crews in that way, even if they were to split. If, say, all medical personnel were on one ship, if the ship blows up or something then possibly all the doctors would die. I can't really see Luffy spiltting his crew and having a fleet of ships, his personality is not like the other pirates.

6Zabuza9
Fri, 08-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Luffy's crew is all about quality, not quantity. And by quality I mean that 1 nakama can take out a hundred pirates.