PDA

View Full Version : Behind closed doors

Animeniax
Mon, 08-11-2008, 02:42 PM
What do you do in private that you would be embarrassed about if people found out (besides the obvious stuff).

I cut the sleeves off some old undershirts and wear one around the crown of my head to keep my long hair out of my eyes every day after I shower.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7160/towelus1.jpg

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-11-2008, 02:44 PM
do you throw the sleeve after each shower, or is it washable?

Jaitne
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I sing when no one's home. Sometimes I record it on the computer, just so I can have it, not because I actually go back and listen to it, because I think it probably sounds horrible. But I think if I keep trying I'll get better and grow a rocker voice XD

Other than that, I wear boy boxers sometimes. :O They're like boy shorts, but they're in secret >.> So in private, I prefer boy clothes over girl clothes.

Sapphire
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I thought this was a discussion about the hentai.

I'm dissapointed.

Kraco
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
When I bought my katana I tried to copy some poses from samurai anime. Haven't done that for a while now, though.

Can't think of anything else right now. Man, I'd be a deadly boring target for a hidden camera.

Jaitne
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:23 PM
When I bought my katana I tried to copy some poses from samurai anime. Haven't done that for a while now, though.

Can't think of anything else right now. Man, I'd be a deadly boring target for a hidden camera.

Copying moves from tv >.> that sounds like my brother on almost everything.

Kraco
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Copying moves from tv >.> that sounds like my brother on almost everything.

You wearing men's clothes sounds like your brother as well! Har har.

Even though I don't know anything about your brother.

Carnage
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I just took a huge dump.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-11-2008, 05:05 PM
inside your room? behind closed doors?
doesn't sound like a smart idea, I've got to say.

(however, if you did inside someone else's room... that's just fine)

Board of Command
Mon, 08-11-2008, 06:26 PM

I'm dissapointed.
That was what I thought too. Waver.

Lucifus
Mon, 08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Thats the only reason I even visited. So sad...that hentai is great...

I pretend to be god and wave my hands around and smite things.
Just like I do in Counterstrike and GunZ

Jaitne
Mon, 08-11-2008, 07:05 PM

I'm dissapointed.
That was what I thought too. Waver.

Thats the only reason I even visited. So sad...that hentai is great...

You always could just make one, if one isn't already there. I'm almost sure one is, though.

Idealistic
Mon, 08-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Behind closed doors I'd do whatever it takes to get to the grammy awards.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I sing when no one's home. Sometimes I record it on the computer, just so I can have it, not because I actually go back and listen to it, because I think it probably sounds horrible. But I think if I keep trying I'll get better and grow a rocker voice XD
I do the same thing. I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar and sing at the same time, and having an empty apartment means I get to do that with 0 embarrassment and recording it means I get instant feedback. This summer, I learned that I do not like the sound of my singing voice.

I'm not going to admit much else in this thread because I could see myself saying something I'd regret.

Jaitne
Mon, 08-11-2008, 07:52 PM
I do the same thing. I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar and sing at the same time, and having an empty apartment means I get to do that with 0 embarrassment and recording it means I get instant feedback. This summer, I learned that I do not like the sound of my singing voice.

I'm not going to admit much else in this thread because I could see myself saying something I'd regret.

You should send it to us >.> I'd listen!

saman
Mon, 08-11-2008, 09:16 PM
...is it weird that i don't do anything embarrasing when i'm on my own? maybe it has to do with the fact that with four other people in the house, i'm hardly ever the only one in it. but still, even when i lived on my own, i'm pretty sure i didn't do any weird things that i'd be embarrased about. unless watching tv until late and daydreaming a lot counts

Abdula
Mon, 08-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm with Saman, when I'm alone I don't do anything that I would be embarrassed about if other people found out about it or saw me doing it and if I do find myself doing something embarrassing, although I can't think of anything, then I just wouldn't do it at all.

There is also the fact that what people find embarrassing is largely a matter of opinion and usually has alot to do with self image. Then again I'm kinda paranoid so I always think someone might be watching.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 08-11-2008, 11:07 PM
masterbate

Abdula
Mon, 08-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Its spelled with a u, and I dunno but you seem pretty proud of that to me:p

Oh and Ani whats with the teaser, why don't you just post a pic of yourself?

Board of Command
Mon, 08-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Its spelled with a u, and I dunno but you seem pretty proud of that to me:p

Oh and Ani whats with the teaser, why don't you just post a pic of yourself?
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3752/24339339np6.png

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Then again I'm kinda paranoid so I always think someone might be watching.
Has anyone else ever had this phobia?

It's really odd but throughout my life I've worried about that in the back of my head. I've either been afraid that people could secretly read my mind or there were cameras in my clothes or my car, or that my phone's been in my pocket and I've accidentally called someone and they're listening to what I'm saying. Completely irrational but something that's always bothered me.

Also do any other guys not wear a shirt/pants when they're home alone? It's not something I started until college, but I rarely wear a shirt in my own apartment anymore. One of my roommates spent a good half of his time inside in his boxers.

masterbate
OH LOL UR SO FUNNY NO ONE SAW THAT ONE COMING ROFL

Abdula
Tue, 08-12-2008, 12:35 AM
cameras or that my phone's been in my pocket and I've accidentally called someone and they're listening to what I'm saying. Completely irrational but something that's always bothered me.

Not irrational at all, both those things have actually happened to me.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-12-2008, 02:24 AM
I hug my brother. Not unlike how you'd hug a young nephew. Only he's 15.

Animeniax
Tue, 08-12-2008, 02:45 AM
do you throw the sleeve after each shower, or is it washable?Yeah, I wash them every couple days, but I have a few.

i'm pretty sure i didn't do any weird things that i'd be embarrased about. unless watching tv until late and daydreaming a lot counts
It could be something as routine as passing gas a lot or really digging for gold with half your finger up your nose.

Oh and Ani whats with the teaser, why don't you just post a pic of yourself?Because of stuff like this:

Lucifus
Tue, 08-12-2008, 03:08 AM
I busted a gut. I really did. Kudos.

Psyke
Tue, 08-12-2008, 06:06 AM
I'd dance silly dances (inspired from anime sometimes) with my wife, then she joins in, and we change poses to see who would stop first due to laughing. It's so stupid if anyone uploaded a video of it I'd KILL him.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-12-2008, 06:26 AM
I'd dance silly dances (inspired from anime sometimes) with my wife, then she joins in, and we change poses to see who would stop first due to laughing. It's so stupid if anyone uploaded a video of it I'd KILL him.

Haha, my brother does the exact same thing, minus the wife. Would there be anybody around to take the video:rolleyes:

TheBladeChild
Tue, 08-12-2008, 06:27 AM

glorious....

(couldnt stop laughing)