PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Manga Week of 8/11/08: No chapter this week & some predictions for 512 513

docdan63
Mon, 08-11-2008, 03:53 AM
No chapter this week folks. It's because we have a double issue coming next week, or I think this issue was a double issue. One of those two. I think it was the latter.

Open predictions for the next chapter(s)

1. I think we're going to see Kizaru meet up and go after Law Kidd and Luffy, in that order. I say in that order because in terms of story, meeting up with Luffy (the main protagonist in Odas little baby) he attacked the royal member first and worst. Plus it's just best for decent story.

2. We see WB getting close to the Impel Down ready to attack it. Or planning Aces rescue.

3. Garp meets up with Rayleigh, or someone important.

Random: Shanks shows up and helps luffy

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:36 AM
damn. One piece was getting so great...
my predictions.

Bleach - More of the same crap, only this chapter, one of the bad guys has a power up, and then hits the good guy he's fighting in a critical point, and we're left to worry about him until the next chapter

Naruto - nothing about what we saw last week will be explained, and the new guy will show some uber powers, beat the henchmen, but be defeated by the asshole we hate

what? that's usually how it goes, when they don't release one mange, the laws of murphey indicate that other mangas this week will be pure crap.