PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 321

Archangel
Fri, 08-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Online viewing by: One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/321/)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-08-2008, 08:53 AM
so... Ikakku fights the big, strong, muscle guy (and will use Bankai to win). Again.
Yumicha wins again, by -super-amazing-secret-attack-, and again, it doesn't make much sense.

naruto_ninjagirl
Fri, 08-08-2008, 09:58 AM
That has got to be the far most cheesiest manga chapter i have ever seen.. O_o

Kensee
Fri, 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Ah so that's how his shikai works ... for a long time I just thought he would have to hit the opponent to steal.

Iono if this is the end, this Manga is kinda notorious for its, "I'm Not dead yet!" momments, but then again it also has its anti-climatic ways of ending fights.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I think they should ban the "tri-beam cannon" movement from all anime and manga. it doesn't look cool anymore.

itadakimasu
Sun, 08-10-2008, 02:23 PM
how many weeks will go by before we see any real action ?

Archangel
Sun, 08-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh we'll have plenty of action in the next chapters with all the fights between the fractions and the guardians, the thing is just pure action without any story development sucks ( in the manga ). But i can't w8 to see this stuff animated :)

Kensee
Sun, 08-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I just wanted to add...

VICTORY IS BEAUTIFUL!

Assassin
Tue, 08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
i dont know why you're all complaining. i'd much rather have some super secret attack then a dragged out fight where one person is on the verge of death only to get up next chapter and go "SURPRISE, I STILL HAVE ONE MORE MOVE LEFT AND YOU FELL RITE INTO MY TRAP!!11"

I think we're all just recovering from the awesomeness of the 'turn back the pendulum' arc, so all this seems cheesy. but really its no cheesier then the stuff from the original SS arc. everyone was busting out new moves back then too.

anyways, im glad this fight is over (god, i hope its over). if they keep the fraccion fights relatively small (chapter or two) we should be back to the main fight around nov/dec hopefully.

Archangel
Tue, 08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
i dont know why you're all complaining. i'd much rather have some super secret attack then a dragged out fight where one person is on the verge of death only to get up next chapter and go "SURPRISE, I STILL HAVE ONE MORE MOVE LEFT AND YOU FELL RITE INTO MY TRAP!!11"

I think we're all just recovering from the awesomeness of the 'turn back the pendulum' arc, so all this seems cheesy. but really its no cheesier then the stuff from the original SS arc. everyone was busting out new moves back then too.

It's not just that dude, we had like 3 or 4 cockteasers in a row all point that we would be seeing some awesome espada fights soon and then we got suck with 4 pussy fraccions fighting with vice captains...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 08-17-2008, 12:46 PM
This is one of those fights that you really wish they would fast foward. Kind of like his fight with the leau with the 69 on his face...