PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite logia fruit?

docdan63
Tue, 08-05-2008, 03:37 AM
With all of this talk about Kizarus fruit and ability going on, and of course the recent finding out of Blackbeards fruit being a logia, I've been wondering. What kind of logia fruit do you like the most and why? Personally I'm a toss up between Aces, Blackbeard's, and Aokiji's. Besides those, I honestly think the rest are kind of pointless and stupid.

Thoughts?

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
No love for paramecia or zoan? oh well, i liked Aokiji`s ice fruit, owning pirates in .8 seconds

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-09-2008, 05:19 PM
heck, just for the sake of the argument... Smoker.

docdan63
Sun, 08-10-2008, 03:39 AM
heck, just for the sake of the argument... Smoker.

Big shock there, for real man. I honestly thought everyone was going to cop out and say either Ace, Enel, or Aokiji. But I guess thats why you said for arguments sake.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Heck, even I didn't remember him until you mentioned it in another thread..
but still, I stand behind my choice, his logia powers seem a bit less mighty than the others, and he has a mega sword, and a cute henchwoman.
that counts as favorite in my book.

docdan63
Wed, 08-13-2008, 10:18 PM
I have to go with a 3 way tie between Aokiji, Ace, Blackbeard.

I don't know why everyone loves Enels I think it's one of the stupidest ones. Theres no real substance to lightning. At least Kizaru and ace can flame and turn into light a little bit when they get shot. And smoker probably has one of the most pointless fruits in the series IMO. All he can do is make someone choke and help people make a great magicians exit. I actually think Odas using the NW and it's entry as a point to release information about more powerful and more powerful fruits. Like I think that the yonkou have some serious fruit user on their crew.