PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 320

Marik
Fri, 08-01-2008, 12:03 AM
SleepyFans - Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/320/

SleepyFans - Direct Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL2L1JTL

Binktopia - Online Viewing - http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-320/page001.html

Binktopia - Direct Download - http://dl01.mangashare.com/downloads/Bleach_320%5BBinktopia%5D.zip

Binktopia - Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0jqjt

Binktopia - MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZJA6KIE

rockmanj
Fri, 08-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Queen of the roses? Gosh...this is getting pretty gay :s

TheBladeChild
Fri, 08-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Oh man..thats almost as bad as that pic that was banned from the "hottest girl and code geass" thread.

Splash!
Fri, 08-01-2008, 02:36 AM
That was a really terrible chapter.......
Is it just me or is each chapter worse than the previous one? And that's saying alot considering how bad the last few chapters have been.

So far all the espada, apart from Ulquiorra and maybe GrimmJow have been pretty pathetic. At this point, nobody wants to see fraccions fighting lieutenant level shinigami.

After finally getting on the right track with the minus chapters, where is this manga going?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-01-2008, 04:34 AM
I was half expecting that the ugly guy will release and turn into an actually bisho-girly-fuck character...

at least Gin shows up and acts like a somewhat human being...

ForteCross
Fri, 08-01-2008, 06:48 AM
tell me i didnt see that! tell me i didnt see that >.<...
o well, it happened... weird that we have two spining sword attack in the same week in two different mangas (not so different right now >.>)

Carnage
Fri, 08-01-2008, 08:14 AM
What the fuck is kubo doing....

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Only good page was the one with Gin. The rest was bad.

Come out Kubo... kill all these useless characters and bring the Vaizard back.

Seriously... is he competing with Kishimoto to see who makes the worst chapter?

Carnage
Fri, 08-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Kubo is definitely winning.

joker-kun
Fri, 08-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Bleach never fails to disappoint... atleast for the past 5 weeks.

Carnage
Fri, 08-01-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't know this chapter takes the cake. The flash back pendulum chapters really got my hopes up. But this chapter was pretty pathetic.

Death13a
Fri, 08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Does anyone suspects that Naruto writer and Bleach writer switched places with this chapters?

Carnage
Fri, 08-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Maybe Kubo and Kishimoto are actually the same writers. That would explain why coincidentally both series started becoming worse after their halfway points.

ForteCross
Fri, 08-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Does anyone suspects that Naruto writer and Bleach writer switched places with this chapters?
i dont see why... both mangas sucked this week...

Kensee
Sat, 08-02-2008, 06:45 AM
I laughed ... seriously.

I found parts of this manga funny, I guess cause I could picture it animated and yeah. But anyhow, nothing truly exciting, and like many of you said ... lacking.

Archangel
Sat, 08-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Omg.... Is Kubo even trying anymore?? That last arrancar looks like a fucking sailormoon ffs!

And again i have no idea if Gin really is a bad guy or not...

ForteCross
Sat, 08-02-2008, 09:09 AM
if you wanna think like that, then we can even say that aizen maybe is the good guy, trying to get more power to to able to kill the "evil" royal king... (if its ever get like this that would be so fucking lame)

boilerph
Sat, 08-02-2008, 11:31 AM
There is still the chance that Gin has actually been hypnotized this whole time. He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy in the flashbacks Matsumoto had of him.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-02-2008, 11:39 AM
you mean other than what Aizen said, Gin himself said, ( the general creepiness of him), the fact that he's working for the baddies (and didn't kill Ichigo on the spot back in SS), and him killing the 3rd seat of the division on his first day?

that's going to take the bullshit into a new level of shit. Seriously.

also, GIn is never 'nice guy', that's some brain damage you're suffering from.

ForteCross
Sat, 08-02-2008, 11:57 AM
you mean other than what Aizen said, Gin himself said, ( the general creepiness of him), the fact that he's working for the baddies (and didn't kill Ichigo on the spot back in SS), and him killing the 3rd seat of the division on his first day?

that's going to take the bullshit into a new level of shit. Seriously.

also, GIn is never 'nice guy', that's some brain damage you're suffering from.
they actually needed ichigo & co to enter to the shinigami school/castle/thing, so aizen could fake his own death and blame it to them... wasnt it something like that?

Inazuma
Sat, 08-02-2008, 01:59 PM
What the fuck is kubo doing....

Hanging out in gay bars

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-02-2008, 03:10 PM
they actually needed ichigo & co to enter to the shinigami school/castle/thing, so aizen could fake his own death and blame it to them... wasnt it something like that?

yes, that's what I meant.
a good captain would have killed Ichigo on the spot, ridding SS from whichever enemy comes by. at that time, they had no reason to question him about anything.

Gin, being an evil number two of Aizen, didn't Kill Ichigo, and therefore, probably is not under any kind of mind controlling\ altering\ clouding effect.

boilerph
Sun, 08-03-2008, 07:24 PM
My point was that Aizen could have hypnotized Gin on day one when he graduated. It would make sense to get another strong "genius" under your control if you wanted to do what Aizen wanted. The fact that Gin didn't kill Ichigo could just be because he was hypnotized at the time. I agree that it's a long shot but pointing to words and actions that took place after the possible hypnosis can in no way disprove it.
As for Gin never being nice, he stopped for no reason and with a big smile offered Matsumoto some food and took her to the academy with him. That sounds pretty nice to me.

Abdula
Sun, 08-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Um is something wrong with you guys. Its been established Gin is a bad guy, he isn't under any hypnosis either and yes he may be nice but being nice doesn't make him good. I wonder what makes you guys think someone isn't a bad guy because they happen to be nice, we've seen plenty of nice bad guys.

I wonder about the rational of you guys when you start saying things like that, oh and Aizen's hypnosis doesn't work that way.

Nintendo
Mon, 08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
by the way,where is yami and the other young retarded espada? are they with Uluquira gaurding Aizen palace?.

Archangel
Mon, 08-04-2008, 05:28 PM
K so good guy may not be the best term but you have to admit that we've seen some fucking ambiguous behave from his part.

There's the stuff DBZ has already mentioned but what about the flashbacks from matsumoto and the look he gave her when he escaped SS, that time when he was in the "control room" in HM and shouldn't have been and "im glad my second officer is alright" bullshit.

There's probably more to his character than meets the eye.

Abdula
Mon, 08-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Right so he likes her and he likes whats his name Kira. That doesn't mean he is a good guy. Hey Aizen liked Momo, heck he liked her so much that he attempted to kill her just so she wouldn't have to live with the fact that he was a bad guy and all the psychological repercussions that it would cause.

I believe I mentioned this before but good and evil aren't as well defined as black and white. Its all shades of gray and you just have to be able to tell which is which. The fact that he is nice doesn't mean he is good. Aizen is nice too and I don't think any of you are going to question whether he is a good guy or not. Then there is Tosen, if you think there is more to Gin than meets the eye then what do you have to say about Tosen. He is more complex than Gin is, he still thinks he is a good guy and he is on the path of true justice, and he has done a number of nice things too.

Archangel
Mon, 08-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Well we already know why Tousen fights for but Gin we're not quite as sure, i'm quite confident that we'll see quite an interesting backstory when we finally start talking about gin's past.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-04-2008, 06:29 PM
No one knows why Tousen fights, he's a self-absorbed sociopath

Archangel
Mon, 08-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Exactly, he fights for his own distorted idea of what justice really is.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't think he believes in justice of any sort, he just uses it as an excuse so he can do whatever the hell he wants and justify it to himself and/or those around him.

Why are black people always so horribly portrayed in mangas anyway? The only one I remember liking is Dutch from Black Lagoon. He was a badass.

Abdula
Tue, 08-05-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't think he believes in justice of any sort, he just uses it as an excuse so he can do whatever the hell he wants and justify it to himself and/or those around him.
I agree.

Why are black people always so horribly portrayed in mangas anyway? The only one I remember liking is Dutch from Black Lagoon. He was a badass.
I ask myself that question all the time and yeah Dutch is cool and all but I happen to like Tosen.

kyubisrage
Thu, 08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
This felt like a filler arc with such gay ass fucking characters... Bleach is turning into shit