PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 411

Marik
Thu, 07-31-2008, 10:37 PM
SleepyFans - Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/

SleepyFans - Direct Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5SKWQSA

Binktopia - Online Viewing - http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-411/page001.html

Binktopia - Direct Download - http://dl01.mangashare.com/downloads/Naruto_411%5BBinktopia%5D.zip

LMAO @ the Vanilla Ice reference, in the Binktopia version.

Rikudo
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Well, atleast its revealed that team Hawk or more specifically Sasuke is not completely under Madara's control.

And Sasuke getting pwned for the first time in a while actually feels refreshing.

Marik
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:13 PM
And Sasuke getting pwned for the first time in a while actually feels refreshing.

Agreed. But, you know it won't last. Sasuke will use some kind of new power up to overcome it. This chapter really made the rest of Team Hawk, seem really useless.

Assassin
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:33 PM
it wont even be a power up...next chapter we'll see sasuke standing behind him and it'll turn out to be kawarimi.......either that or sasuke already has him under an illusion.

No way kishi lets his fav teen angst idol get hurt.

BakaDave
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:35 PM
So, is it just me or the next chapter will be "LoL" it was just an illusion type of finish. You know since Itachi could cast a genjutsu with only two fingers, why can't sasuke? I'm thinking he either did it when he drew the sword, or made contact with his foot. Either way we all know kishi is a whore for sasuke.

Assertn
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:39 PM
Sasuke took a pretty major hit....judging by all the swords in his body.
Sasuke also activated the sharingan prior to his attack.

Therefore, the last frame is a genjutsu.

Rikudo
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm hoping for some sort of twist, 8-tails joining team Hawk and going against Akatsuki. Then, we find out that 8-tails also have a grudge against someone in Konoha and accompany Sasuke.

Sidnne
Fri, 08-01-2008, 12:44 AM
OMG!! Did you see all the swords in Sasuke?? Sasuke is dead!! I can't believe it!! Holy crap!

Honestly, why does Kishi even waste our time with this?
Maybe, just maybe, if once in a while he would actually kill off main characters here and there, without the character announcing their own death several chapters beforehand, then these oh-no-a-main-character-is-in-trouble! moments would be just that and actually leave the readers in suspense. Instead we know to roll our eyes and wait for the illusion to be revealed in next week's chapter.

ruccus
Fri, 08-01-2008, 01:17 AM
So beating Orochimaru, Deidara and Itachi wasn't enough, now they have him beating up on Muhammad Ali.

God I hope its just the translation because otherwise Kishi lost me with those last two pages.

Raven
Fri, 08-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Like others, I think it's pretty obvious this will be an illusion, revealed next week.
Still, even if it's not real, it's pretty awesome seeing Sasuke get totally wtfpwned like that.

Honestly, why does Kishi even waste our time with this?
Maybe, just maybe, if once in a while he would actually kill off main characters here and there, without the character announcing their own death several chapters beforehand, then these oh-no-a-main-character-is-in-trouble! moments would be just that and actually leave the readers in suspense. Instead we know to roll our eyes and wait for the illusion to be revealed in next week's chapter.
Heh, well said. This series is filled with moments like this.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-01-2008, 04:56 AM
first page... so gay.
8-tails is like those specialty brawl type whores, who can take on ten men at once.. creepy.

now for more serious analysis ...

Chidori sword can be stopped with metal conduction... which means that Ali can either turn the weakness of earth element into a controlling device over lightning, or Kishi forgot all about the element system.
Sharingan can't see the spin movement? pretty shady, if you ask me. I'm a hater, but if we've come to accept that Sharingan can see anything (and therefore is only limited by the reaction speed of the seer), I'd like to have so real explainnation about this.
Next on, I think Ali's sword holder is his "true" sword", I've got a feeling he'll morph that thing into a specialty sword. it gives off that vibe.
on the other hand, I'm starting to lose my belief in Karin, it may turn out that she is nothing other than another Sakura-type fangirl groupee for Sasuke, and then I've been wrong for thinking she has some secret agenda...

it's always cool to see Sasuke losing, even if it's just a flesh-wound genjutsu wackiness.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-01-2008, 09:12 AM
This is so predictable its stupid.
Another stupid genjutsu will begin next chapter. Seriously... Kishimoto sucks.

Oh... and first page with Naruto wearing a Sasuke necklace and viceversa made me sick. What a waste of color pages.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Well, if this is in fact a genjutsu, who's to say that Sasuke DIDN'T see the sword movements? Seems to me that he would rather reveal to his opponent that he's adept at using genjutsu (since there's very little one can do about it anyway), than reveal that the Sharingan is the ultimate close quarter combat hax.

This chapter bored me. I'm sure it won't when it's animated though. At this point I'm just waiting to see what kind of development Naruto is going to get, since the Sasuke part of this is just a brawl.

toonice714
Fri, 08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
This chapter was AWESOME!! I love seeing sasuke and co. get owned! Im going to Make this whole chapter into small thumbnails and make it my background. Anyways, i think that the true reason this chapter was great is b/c the chidori sword can be deflected by using your own chakra in a weapon. If naruto is smart enough maybe he'll use wind manipulated shuriken to block the chidori sword. He should win everytime b/c wind is strongest when combined with weapons and cqc according to Asuma (God rest his soul). Anyways, i thought it might be genjutsu but i dont think it will be. Sasuke is figting like itachi did by just throwing out moves in desperation. I think he will take the hit then use MS.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Well, if this is in fact a genjutsu, who's to say that Sasuke DIDN'T see the sword movements? Seems to me that he would rather reveal to his opponent that he's adept at using genjutsu (since there's very little one can do about it anyway), than reveal that the Sharingan is the ultimate close quarter combat hax.

This chapter bored me. I'm sure it won't when it's animated though. At this point I'm just waiting to see what kind of development Naruto is going to get, since the Sasuke part of this is just a brawl.

@below: If he takes THAT hit, he's dead. In otherwords, he's dead, unless that didn't actually hit him, one way or another. Since we know he's not dead, it didn't hit him.

joker-kun
Fri, 08-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Probably the best chapter in the past few weeks. Too bad - like everyone has already said - it's just going to be an illusion. Woot here comes another Sasuke emo frame with "You cannot defeat these eyes".

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Kinda off topic for this week, but I am thinking that Toad Naruto will be strong enough to use the new Rasengan that he isnt supposed to use!

Lame fight thus far...

SilentSnake
Sat, 08-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Kinda off topic for this week, but I am thinking that Toad Naruto will be strong enough to use the new Rasengan that he isnt supposed to use!

Lame fight thus far...

His bright new tactic - tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu with toad Narutos all having the new Rasengan and spamming enemies with them.

Very practical...:D

Kensee
Sat, 08-02-2008, 06:49 AM
His bright new tactic - tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu with toad Narutos all having the new Rasengan and spamming enemies with them.

Very practical...:D

If you're gonna kill another ninja, why not use a little overkill? An army of naruto, all half toads, throwing wind powered shuriken style rasengans.

yeah... at least it'll be pretty.

Archangel
Sat, 08-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Is it me or was that the gayest cover page ever?

Ahh seeing sasuke getting owned like that is good for the soul... even if we all know it was a genjutsu or a replacement or whatever.

Btw is it me or is this the first black guy we see on naruto. And he's a rapper? Lol i can't w8 to see what the english dub is gonna do to him, we're probably gonna see a white conservative democrat eight tails

Splash!
Sat, 08-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Btw is it me or is this the first black guy we see on naruto. And he's a rapper? Lol i can't w8 to see what the english dub is gonna do to him, we're probably gonna see a white conservative democrat eight tails

The voice of Sanji from the One Piece 4kids dub would make a good 8 tails.:rolleyes:

Assertn
Sat, 08-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Jiraiya's sennin-mode put him in a partial-toad form because that was the best he could do with nature manipulation. If Naruto manages to exceed Jiraiya's level with nature manipulation (just as he exceeded everyone's rasengan already), then he should be able to maintain his normal appearance.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-02-2008, 03:13 PM
which would be pretty lame, you have to admit.

I actually like the 'toadaztion' effect, the same way I like seeing Naruto Kyuubified, it gives him a good excuse to kick ass without making any physical sense.

ForteCross
Sat, 08-02-2008, 06:32 PM
so you wanna see a frog acting like a fox?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 08-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I want to see Naruto acting like someone who isn't Naruto.

Carnage
Sun, 08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
I want to see Naruto acting like someone who isn't Naruto.

And I want to see flying pigs, raining chocolate, and free burgers all year round. Wait in the back of the line, buddy.

EpyonNext
Mon, 08-04-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm honestly hoping that the whole 8-tails fight is an excuse to show off what someone with a demon can do when they have full control of it.

docdan63
Tue, 08-05-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm honestly hoping that the whole 8-tails fight is an excuse to show off what someone with a demon can do when they have full control of it.

Thank You! Finally someone sides with me on the last hope of Kishi actually showing some bravery and trying to show Sasuke that he's not the only powerful game in town. I actually think this fight is going to go on for a long time. Here's why

1. As strong as Sasuke is (and yes I'll say it again I hate to admit that and I think Kishi fucked that up giving him too much power) the 8 tails won't ever ever ever get tired. End of story.

2. Even Kishi knows that the good writing in decent mangas with powerful characters, has to be good. Meaning simply this. The 8 tails and Naruto are the last ones. He's going to make it nice and long being as how right now, since Naruto can't control his bijuu fully yet, the 8 tails is technically the strongest one alive now.

3. You guys know it would suck if in the next chapter, the team hawk crew is walking away with a bag holding the 8 tails body.

Here's why I don't think Sasuke deserves the power that he has this early.

Kishi gave his brother power and talent very early; Hell even Kakashi got to be a jounin at what, 6? The thing is, Kishi went right with those two and wrong with Sasuke.

1. Kakashi and Itachi were trained in the village, by people who were still part of the village loyally. Sasuke was trained in secret by kidnapping/"convincing" (if you can call it that) by a Sannin. Bullcrap

2. Kakashi and Itachi gained their skill and talent on their own. Fucker Sasuke, was given half his shit by Oro, Itachi, and Oros training and he left the village to do it.

3. I just fucking hate the kid

Thoughts?

Death BOO Z
Tue, 08-05-2008, 03:47 AM

And Carnage called me a dreamer...

Kishi had seven tailed beast hosts already, not one of them (aside from Gaara) put up a fight for mote than two panels. why should this one be different? especially when we know he's going to lose to Sasuke (heck, if Kishi's writing the story, Sasuke can beat the 1st, 2nd,3rd and 4th Hokages, while beating off the 5th with a stick.) and therefore can't reach any heights of strength that Sasuke cannot pass (I.E transform into a fully functional demon with massive chackra blast attacks).

Archangel
Wed, 08-06-2008, 11:21 AM
I actually like the 'toadaztion' effect, the same way I like seeing Naruto Kyuubified, it gives him a good excuse to kick ass without making any physical sense.

Would be kind of fun seeing a toad go 4 tails kyuubi :D

darkshadow
Thu, 08-07-2008, 01:45 PM
if sasuke really beats 8 tails, he is the most omnipotent character in the narutoverse, and as much as kishi has gargantuan boner for his emo boy, even he has to know how illogical it would be if he did win.