PDA

View Full Version : School Rumble: 3rd Term

NeoBear
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh =)

http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=10553

Munsu
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Subbed? Group? Description of the series? Care to provide any of these?

Board of Command
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Subbed by Chihiro. Encoded in x264.

From what I gather, it's a 2-episode OVA :(

animus
Sun, 07-27-2008, 02:27 AM
Chihiro has some shitty subs first of all. But despite that, they always seem to have huge encoding problems, where there's a lot of tearing and discoloration. So I'm assuming the same for this, though I haven't watched it.

Munsu
Sun, 07-27-2008, 02:54 AM
From their website:

Note: This is called San Gakki 25 because there are 24 episodes that should have chronologically been there, but MFI and corp were being weird and just are doing the last 2 in the season. XD

I wonder if we'll ever get to see those 24 missing episodes.

Lucifus
Sun, 07-27-2008, 03:12 AM
This is pretty sad. Only two eps; and if those missing 24 ever see the light of day I'll already know the ending.

Been waiting forever for the third season too...

/sigh.

Munsu
Sun, 07-27-2008, 03:21 AM
This is pretty sad. Only two eps; and if those missing 24 ever see the light of day I'll already know the ending.

Been waiting forever for the third season too...

/sigh.
I wouldn't know, but apparently the first couple of scenes from the episode is like a recap of what would've happened in those 24 episodes or something like that.

enkoujin
Sun, 07-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Bad place to ask, but due to the quick overview of the past events up to this point at the beginning of the episode, I am confused at what's happening. Does anyone know which manga chapters to read from the end of the Second Semester anime? Thanks a lot in advance.

Munsu
Sun, 07-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Bad place to ask, but due to the quick overview of the past events up to this point at the beginning of the episode, I am confused at what's happening. Does anyone know which manga chapters to read from the end of the Second Semester anime? Thanks a lot in advance.
This is a complete guess, but try volume 13 and let us know.

KrayZ33
Sun, 07-27-2008, 07:02 PM
hmmm so... worth downloading or should I wait for a better grp?

btw I just read that school rumble 2 (manga) is comming starts at 9/17... certainly very good news for me.. even though I havn't read the manga yet ^^ (I got it ,though...)

well anyways... can someone give a clear statement what this is about know?

Note: This is called San Gakki 25 because there are 24 episodes that should have chronologically been there, but MFI and corp were being weird and just are doing the last 2 in the season. XD

what exactly does that mean? Oo why do they do something like that? Is there a reason * totally confused*?

Munsu
Sun, 07-27-2008, 09:14 PM
It simply means that there's 24 episodes worth of content that will not make it to anime that should take place before this episode. Apparently the first couple of scenes of episode 25 recap what should've been animated or something along those lines. I haven't finished season 2 yet so I can't tell you with any degree of certainty.

BioAlien
Sun, 07-27-2008, 10:56 PM
btw I just read that school rumble 2 (manga) is comming starts at 9/17... certainly very good news for me.. even though I havn't read the manga yet ^^ (I got it ,though...)

Actually, I think that's the release date for volume 22 of the original manga.

The manga School Rumble 2 should debut on 8/20.

"Thank you all so much for everything! Volume 22 comes out on 9/17 and "School Rumble 2" will start in Magazine Special vol 9 on 8/20! See you there!"

It says so on the last page of chapter 283 (Last chapter)

http://www.onemanga.com/School_Rumble/283/14/

KrayZ33
Mon, 07-28-2008, 07:31 AM
It simply means that there's 24 episodes worth of content that will not make it to anime that should take place before this episode. Apparently the first couple of scenes of episode 25 recap what should've been animated or something along those lines. I haven't finished season 2 yet so I can't tell you with any degree of certainty.

so how many episode does third term have then?

only 2? (someone posted this here)

and they wasted one of it with a recap episode?

"Thank you all so much for everything! Volume 22 comes out on 9/17 and "School Rumble 2" will start in Magazine Special vol 9 on 8/20! See you there!"

my bad, but I read it from that last page, just messed up the date ^^

staffcc
Mon, 07-28-2008, 02:11 PM
I waited for this for so long! I can't believe they suddenly jumped to episode 25 though. They are skipping a lot of content...

enkoujin
Tue, 07-29-2008, 07:37 PM
After reading from the beginning of the manga to now, the manga continues where the second season left off at roughly chapter 161, but for sure, volume 14 and afterwards.

oyabun
Tue, 07-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I almost forgot how fun this show is. Any idea when's the next episode will come out?

enkoujin
Fri, 09-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Last episode:

[Nuke]School Rumble San Gakki - 26[H264 DVD][A2E46464].mkv (http://forum.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=14490)

[ACG] School Rumble San Gakki - 26 END [D8578DF0].avi (http://acg.fansub-torrents.com/%5BACG%5D_School_Rumble_San_Gakki_-_26_END_%5BD8578DF0%5D.avi.torrent)

[Chihiro]_School_Rumble_San_Gakki_26_[XviD][2CB22A97].avi (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=33645)
[Chihiro]_School_Rumble_San_Gakki_26_[h264][0EBAE713].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=33647)

Kraco
Sat, 09-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Kind of funny how it wasn't a really happy ending for anybody. Tenma and Karasuma got each other but Karasuma is demented (though showing some signs of recovery but who knows). And that's about it.

The scene where Harima made Eri cry at the temple grounds was really good, though, in my opinion, even if it didn't actually contribute to a happy ending. Another good scene was Harima and Karasuma's fist fight in the class room, now that I think about it. Actually if you judged it solely as a fight forgetting any deeper meanings it would put many action animes to shame.

It's a pity we only got the last two eps of season three, but I guess it can't be helped. Better this than nothing.

KrayZ33
Sat, 09-27-2008, 08:38 AM
is this actually worth watching? It feels like it will destroy the whole series if I watch the last 2 episodes and the other 24 don't even exist. (only in the manga)

I don't like the idea of watching the ending of something first...
How is it actually possible to build up a "feeling" for the characters..

Season 2 ended extremely open and I can't believe 2 episodes are enough to end it smoothly.

Harima Kenji
Sun, 09-28-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm not going to watch these eps until it is 100% sure the first 24 episodes will never air. If it is sure they will never air, I'll read the manga first to get the full story.

KrayZ33
Sun, 09-28-2008, 09:27 AM
I think I'll do the same :/

was it actually explained why they decided to air the last 2 episodes only?

enkoujin
Sun, 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM
With the manga already finished, and the directors releasing the two last episodes of the entire series in a chronological order, it is highly unlikely that they will produce the other 24 episodes. There's been too much money spent on the entire series, so that's why they've released it as OVAs to wrap up the story.

And no, it's really not worth watching. You'll see why.

KrayZ33
Sun, 09-28-2008, 06:16 PM
No I won't see why if all you say it's not worth watching, because by saying that you actually made me not feel like looking into it and are supporting my thoughts that it can't be a good ending for such a open second season

I guess the manga has to do the job here....
damn I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, man

oyabun
Sun, 09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I heard even the manga isn't worth reading. I prefer to remember school rumble with only just the 2 seasons.