PDA

View Full Version : True Lives: The Gotwoot Edition

DO
Sat, 07-26-2008, 04:02 PM
So here I was sitting at my desk doing what I normally did. Though, that normally included me cleaning my chrome 45'. The smoke from my cigarette created wisps of smoke that hung in the hot July air. I then heard a knock on my door and I quickly responded with "Come on in" in my deep manly voice. The door slowly opened and in came a shadow with a very curvy like figure. I have to admit as I thought to myself this dame sure has caught my eye. As this figure came closer to my desk and into the light only then I realized it was actually st33v. My feet which were propped up on my desk suddenly didn't feel so comfortable. What do you want I said to him? There was a look of great distress but I didn't really care as I flexed my huge manly muscles.

The fan slowly hummed in the hot office and st33v explained his problem. Boy was it a problem too. As it turns out st33v has been running a muck with midget drug dealers. He needed some protection that only I could provide, like using two condoms. So what do I get out of all this I said to st33v and I took a puff from my cigarette. Well he said to me

My response to him was simple. For a fee I would be able to help him. In fact, these days any job would be done for a fee. This is how it was in Lathom City. The once bustling modernized city that held much hope for anyone who wanted to make more of their life. But now it was just a urbanized slum city, and all the hope was abandoned for cheap hookers and bathtub whiskey. The neon sign behind my window flicked on and off as I could hear laughter and music from the drunks in the strip club that was right behind my building

IFHTT
Sat, 07-26-2008, 09:37 PM
http://kdhnet.info/epicthumb.jpg (http://kdhnet.info/epic.jpg)

TOASTING IN EPIC BREAD

DO
Sat, 07-26-2008, 09:45 PM
"Fine" I told him as we both agreed on a price. I didn't want to take this job but at least it would pay the bills for awhile. The wood rotten door creaked as he left my office. I looked down the darkened street all the lamp posts that actually worked looked like stars in a vast universe. Cars slowly traveled up and down the street not stopping in this area. If I were them I wouldn't have stopped for anything either. I got up from my desk and put on my TOPHAT and slipped on my gun vest.

Assertn
Sat, 07-26-2008, 10:22 PM
hey, no double posting allowed, DO.
Quit trying to pad your post count.

Sapphire
Sat, 07-26-2008, 11:17 PM
The smoke from my cigarette created wisps of smoke that hung in the hot July air.
I think I saw something like that in Honey and Clover. Go Shoujo!

Oh, and uh, toasting in epic bread as well.

Carnage
Sun, 07-27-2008, 12:18 AM
This is possibly the best thing to happen to Gotwoot in ages.

Animeniax
Sun, 07-27-2008, 12:25 AM
This is possibly the best thing to happen to Gotwoot in ages.
This is possibly the most blatant display of toadying since that time Skinner sucked up to Superintendent Chalmers.

DO
Sun, 07-27-2008, 12:55 AM
My name is DO and I run a small private "investigation" firm that is based right out of my home. Home is such a funny word since it is just a shack in one of the slums of this forsaken city. I quickly made my way up the street my black trench coat opened up as it absorbed the windy night. I had my mind on what st33v had spoken to me about. If what he was saying was true this city was in for even more rough times. I turned the corner only to see a pair of people standing by a corner store. I thought nothing of it until I noticed one of them had started to assault the other one. I ran up to the pair of people and quickly tried to break it up. To my surprise it was Assassin and DS both of them went to school with me. It seems they were fighting over eechi hentai video games. Both of them had become dealers to this stuff.

Animeniax
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Is your name pronounced "doo" like in "doo-doo butter" or "doh" like how Homer says it?

IFHTT
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Is your name pronounced "doo" like in "doo-doo butter" or "doh" like how Homer says it?
It's an acronym, so it's pronounced Dee-Oh.

Animeniax
Sun, 07-27-2008, 01:59 AM
So it's like bee-oh then? That's a weird name for a detective.

Board of Command
Sun, 07-27-2008, 02:05 AM
Deputy Officer Derek Owens

Anagram of DOOD, which was then truncated to just DO.

Spiegel
Mon, 07-28-2008, 12:14 PM
You are a sneaky one DO... I just so happened to notice that the bolded letters seemingly spell "irc.gotwoot.net"...

Eurasian
Tue, 07-29-2008, 12:16 AM
"Come on in" in my deep manly voice.
Oh DO, how you continue to fuel my passion for you.

Animeniax
Tue, 07-29-2008, 12:35 AM
"Come on in" in my deep manly voice.Oh DO, how you continue to fuel my passion for you.
When I read that line I imagine Vera DO Milo:

http://s1.thetravisty.com/Contents_Thumbs/In_Living_Color/Vera_de_Milo_-_At_Home_Workout.wmv.gif