PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 67

BioAlien
Thu, 07-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Out by DB
http://dattebayo.com/t/ns067.torrent

(No, DB didn't stop subbing Naruto, if you actually believed them, You have been trolled.)

Jessper
Thu, 07-24-2008, 08:17 PM
How can this be, DB said they were going to stop subbing Naruto!!!

BioAlien
Thu, 07-24-2008, 08:21 PM
How can this be, DB said they were going to stop subbing Naruto!!!
YHBT.

There was no episode last week, it was just one of their usual trolling.. which they did at least 50 times by now.

This episode is the real thing as far as I can tell.

Jessper
Thu, 07-24-2008, 08:41 PM
YHBT.

There was no episode last week, it was just one of their usual trolling.. which they did at least 50 times by now.

This episode is the real thing as far as I can tell.

sorry I was being sarcastic. =)

Kusanagi
Thu, 07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
I got ya jessper...sarcasm just doesn't translate well over the internet

Assertn
Thu, 07-24-2008, 09:38 PM
link's not working

Buffalobiian
Thu, 07-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Some good ass kicking this episode. Sakura and Yamato's finishing moves were ownage. Naruto was just.....his useless self.

Yukimura
Thu, 07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Ugh. Whoever is making these fillers seems to have never read the actual manga and is not aware that filler is not supposed to contradict manga. But hey, it's Naruto so who cares.

But on a positive note Sakura and Yamato were pretty badass and it was mildly humourous when Shikamaru's sure to be complicated and awesome plan became worthless thanks to their efforts.

Uberbaka
Thu, 07-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Naaah.. why would they get anyone who has read the manga to make it? Reading the manga is for fans of the series, and they obviously had to get someone else to do these fillers since all the fans want the real storyline to go on considering how much material they have to work with and how much they slowed down the series for nothing.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow, Yamato and Sakura huh...not bad. I mean, I don't think I've seen murder this kickass since Gaara. I'm a little bit confused as to what the manga contradiction was. I don't see it.

Jessper
Fri, 07-25-2008, 12:00 AM
I was pretty surprised at the deaths, didn't expect that out of fillers. I enjoyed the Sakura and Yamato fights as been said already, but they were actually good.

BioAlien
Fri, 07-25-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm a little bit confused as to what the manga contradiction was. I don't see it.
Same here.
I see nothing which can cause a "contradiction" other than some parts of Konoha being destroyed.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-25-2008, 02:29 AM
Another really good episode. A return to form for this arc after last episodes severe misstep.

Like everyone else said, watching the main characters kill off a few guys is damn entertaining.

And next week is a special. Here's hoping some awesome shit goes down.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Sakura rocked, although I did think she was being useless... guess her brain works, not like someone whose name is on the title, and she fooled that guy, Fun to see her killing while 'that' character doesn't.

Yamato owned the stone dude at the end.

Abdula
Fri, 07-25-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm a little bit confused as to what the manga contradiction was. I don't see it.

Same here.
I see nothing which can cause a "contradiction" other than some parts of Konoha being destroyed.
Uh I didn't watch the episode so I can't say for sure but just from reading this thread I think the contradiction is.

Wow, Yamato and Sakura huh...not bad. I mean, I don't think I've seen murder this kickass since Gaara.

I was pretty surprised at the deaths, didn't expect that out of fillers

watching the main characters kill off a few guys is damn entertaining

Fun to see her killing while 'that' character doesn't
Lemme know if I'm wrong Yuki.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 07-25-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing Archie was complaining about a few weeks back, but exactly what is it, I don't know. (Do I want to know?)

Well now that those guys are out of the way, we can look forward to see some ass kicking lightning techniques in the fights to come. Unless Sora takes down that white bearded guy, Konoha ninjas will have their hands full.

Abdula
Fri, 07-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Well in the beginning when I was still watching the fillers there were a lot of contradictions, most of which I never even talked about.

Lightening techniques. Oh wait don't tell me there is a villain who uses kick ass lightning techniques oh and I bet he has a chakra weapon too right?

These guys never come up with anything original do they.

KrayZ33
Sat, 07-26-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey this episode was really cool
just when I was about to stop watching this it became worth downloading again..

very nice finishing moves, even though the fight itself wasn't that great.

and the prieview for the movie(?) is kinda funny.... para-glider-butterfly attack! weeeee!

StingRay
Sat, 07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Anyone else notice that billboard sign of what looks like Naruto and Sasuke lol? it shows up on the right as the ground disappears after Yamato kills the earth user ninja(forget his name bah)

KrayZ33
Mon, 07-28-2008, 06:29 PM
lol nice one

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-30-2008, 11:13 PM
[Nipponsei] NARUTO SUPER HITS 2006-2008.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20SUPER%20HITS%202006-2008.zip.torrent)
[Nipponsei] NARUTO ALL STARS.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20ALL%20STARS.zip.torrent )

Archangel
Thu, 07-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Anyone else notice that billboard sign of what looks like Naruto and Sasuke lol? it shows up on the right as the ground disappears after Yamato kills the earth user ninja(forget his name bah)

lol you're right, what a shameless plug on the second movie