PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 363

Assertn
Thu, 07-24-2008, 04:28 PM
[INP]One Piece 363 HD (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=10408)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-25-2008, 04:26 AM
Man, I would pay good money to see the rest of Zombie Zoro vs. Zombie Sanji. But I'm sure it won't be shown.

Still, that rocked, and Hogback in an r-tard.

Raven
Sat, 07-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Can't believe Hogback fell for that one. Some genius.

Can't see how they're going to beat Moria and Oz. But I think I've said that about the last three arc's major villains!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Luffy can probably beat Oz with 3rd Gear since it seems like he specifically invented that mode for fighting giants.

As for Moria, well, thats what 2nd Gear is for.

Assertn
Mon, 07-28-2008, 04:40 AM
Oz is MUCH larger than a giant.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Only about double.

Archangel
Wed, 07-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Well this episode was kind of anticlimactic...

The way they got rid of the zombies was kind of retarded and the whole cindy background was boring

I want to see Luffy fights asap!

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Well this episode was kind of anticlimactic...

The way they got rid of the zombies was kind of retarded and the whole cindy background was boring

I want to see Luffy fights asap!

Dude... this is One Piece.
We always get comedy whenever we can. And Hogback and Zombies were a definite place to insert some comedy after Perona. After all... Abasalom, Moria and Oz will probably be serious fights from here until the end of the arc.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-31-2008, 09:00 AM
You really think we needed an injection of comedy after the Usopp fight?

Also, it was a missed opportunity to show that the other Strawhats could hold their own against Zoro and Sanji. But no, they got their asses kicked by them even in inferior bodies.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-31-2008, 10:23 AM
I've never unwelcomed some comedy on the serious fights. Even Enel had a bit of comedy when he could no hurt Luffy.

Besides, even without Robin and Chopper egging Hogback into mis-ordering those two, they were already fighting between themselves for a bad order, and because of their inner personalities, despite them forgetting it.

Robin and Chopper just took their chance.

Assertn
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:19 AM
You really think we needed an injection of comedy after the Usopp fight?

Also, it was a missed opportunity to show that the other Strawhats could hold their own against Zoro and Sanji. But no, they got their asses kicked by them even in inferior bodies.

Well, technically speaking, Zombie Sanji's body is inferior compared to that of Zombie Zoro, since he's a general zombie. However, its also been shown that most of the distinguished zombies are capable of being far stronger than their living counter part. Like for example, how Zombie Brooke was far stronger than Brooke.

Archangel
Thu, 07-31-2008, 12:31 PM
lol cmon u can't seriously believe that zombie zoro was stronger than the original

As for the comedy i've already got my share after seeing the Usoop fight and with all the hate chopper was showing against hogback i really hoped we would see more from that fight.