PDA

View Full Version : Miniseries: Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Assassin
Wed, 07-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Joss Whedon (Buffy, Firefly), Neil Patrick Harris (How i met your mother, Harold & Kumar), Nathon Fillion (Firefly, Serenity)......Need i say more?

If those three aren't reason enough to watch it, you have horrible taste in everything TV related.

This is a 3 part mini-miniseries, only available on itunes from what i understand. Really funny, really quirky, and really fun to watch, so go watch it rite now!

Link (http://www.sidereel.com/Dr._Horrible%27s_Sing-Along_Blog/_watchlinkviewer/7#)

A parody-musical in blog form about a would be supervillan, the girl he loves, and his dick of a nemesis.

saman
Sun, 07-27-2008, 12:39 AM
aaahahahahaha omg this is priceless! "also, captain hammer threw a car at my head" and, "justice has a name. and it's name, besides justice, is captain hammer!"

i love the songs too. so catchy.

Lucifus
Sun, 07-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Hahaha; Absolutly brilliant!

<3 for Neil Patrick Harris.

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 07-27-2008, 10:03 PM
That was great. I especially liked the names for the members of the Evil League of Evil:

Professor Normal, Fake Thomas Jefferson, Tie-Die, Dead Bowie, Fury Leika, Snake Bite and Bad Horse (all listed in the credits, if you missed it)

Edit: More Dr. Horrible confirmed at Comic-Con (http://io9.com/5029327/dr-horribles-singalong-panel-at-comic+con)

Assassin
Mon, 07-28-2008, 12:32 AM
I like how Bad Horse actually seems to be a horse...lol

And great news about more Dr. Horrible. best internet musical ever!

SamuraiOdin
Mon, 07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Yea, the Bad Horse thing was great. Really excited that they're gonna continue it (now the only question is when, and what it'll be about).

Oh, and looking through the credits some more... the sidekicks that were shown (aside from Moist) were Pink Pummeler and Purple Pimp.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 07-28-2008, 09:15 PM
"Daaaaaaaaaaa...Freeze Ray needs work...I also need to be a little more careful about what I say on this blog...apparently the LAPD AND.Captain Hammer are among our viewers."

This is too funny to be over, it's freakin great xD.

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 07-29-2008, 05:22 PM
I can't seem to stop watching it. What are some of your favorite moments? One of mine has to be Hammer's song in the 3rd act, when he delivers the lines:

Everyone can blaze a hero's trail
Don't worry if it's hard
If you're not a friggin tard
You will prevail

It just always cracks me up.

rockmanj
Wed, 07-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Great find! I loled the whole time...

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Didn't really find this funny until into the 2nd Act. There were some great lines in that one and onward.

Definitely looking forward to more of this.

Assassin
Thu, 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Ya the 2nd act is where it really picked up. The dialogue and the songs were alot better.