PDA

View Full Version : Game: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Animeniax
Tue, 07-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Mercenaries 2 comes out Aug 31, 08. You can get a free Merc2 beanie if you pre-order from gamestop.com. If this game is as cool as the first it will be amazing. Hopefully they fixed some of the wonky controls and the mini cut scenes for the takedowns were annoying. Otherwise this game could be more fun than GTA:IV. Blasphemy I know, but we'll see.

darkshadow
Tue, 07-22-2008, 04:55 PM
From what ive seen from the many hands-on's at E3, this game is going to be really great, huge seemless map, nukes and online coop, ofcourse there is more to it, but you really have to see it in motion to know why its gonna be great.
Definitly getting it for x360.

Jman
Wed, 07-23-2008, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen much footage of it other than the short teaser they released some time ago, but I enjoyed part 1 on the ps2. I'll admit to abusing the glitch to keep buying items without having to pay. It was real fun calling in cruise missile strikes and carpet bombs over enemy terrain. I too hope there are nukes in this one and the character should be able to swim as well.

Abdula
Thu, 07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Its not hope, THERE ARE FREAKIN NUKES.

Otherwise this game could be more fun than GTA:IV. Blasphemy I know, but we'll see.
Yeah well GTA 4 wasn't all it was cut out to be, I'm not one to buy into hype but after playing every single GTA game there was, I expected more and it left me feeling I dunno, underwhelmed. The most surprising thing was the amount of stuff that was in SA that they didn't put in GTA 4. Anyway Mercenaries 2 should be unequivocally more fun.