PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 362

Assertn
Thu, 07-17-2008, 08:38 PM
[INP]One Piece 362 HD (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=10009)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Well now, that was particularly epic.

It was neat how they showed the end of the fight first, but made you think Zoro was losing.

I was kinda dissapointed though that the sword itself doesn't seem to have any special powers aside from its quality.

Apprently, Brook has some mad skills, but no strength to back it up.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Excellent episode.
But I disagree Darth. I think its not that Brook was not strong... its just that Ryuuma was insanely strong while alive, and then add Brook's abilities from the shadow... and you get someone way out of his league.

Assertn
Fri, 07-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Well, it sounds like Brooke's skills weren't as good what Ryuuma's once was, and that's why Zombie Brooke lost to Zoro. I guess I'd chart it out like this:

Brooke < Zombie Brooke < Zoro and Ryuuma.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 07-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Story seems to be progressing pretty fast now, especially to have the fight only last one episode was kinda surprising but refreshing. Now just need to sit back and wait for Luff to kick up the gears and whoop up on fatty. Any guesses on how many episodes more we have till the arc is over? I don't read the manga so just wondering if it will be over in say 20 episodes or maybe a whole year more....Just curious

Assertn
Fri, 07-18-2008, 02:21 AM
I'd say 20 would be a pretty high estimate.

I just realized something...
When was the last time Zoro's been in a real swordfight, anyway?
Listing his fights back, there was...
Giraffe guy
Braham
Mr 1
Hachi

Giraffe guy used kicks, which had a cutting power, I suppose. Braham was a gunner. Mr 1 could mold his body in different forms with steel, although he distinctly didn't consider himself any sort of swordsman. Hachi learned a 6-sword fighting style, so I guess he would be the most recent one before Zombie Brooke.

Kraco
Fri, 07-18-2008, 03:21 AM
Yeah. With so few sworsmen to fight against, Zoro is lucky his basic skills haven't got rusty. They should stop somewhere where he could have a few bouts in a reputable dojo.

It surprised me this fight was over so fast. But like DE said, it was a nice artistic effect to have it look like Zoro was losing when he in fact had won already. It's also a very good detail Zoro doesn't always need three swords for effective attacks. He seems to have quite a reportoire of attacks for one, two, or three swords, meaning he won't be in trouble if he loses a sword or two and on the other hand I imagine they are all special in their own ways, like this one sword finishing move.

I don't actually recall One Piece having any magic swords so what's important is that this new one looks cool and is of high quality so it won't break in the middle of a fight.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I just realized something...
When was the last time Zoro's been in a real swordfight, anyway?
Listing his fights back, there was...
Giraffe guy
Braham
Mr 1
HachiYou forgot both Commander T-Bone and Priest Ohm.

Kraco
Fri, 07-18-2008, 10:35 AM
T-Bone wasn't really much of a fight because it was over even before it really began.

Doesn't mean it wasn't cool, though. Zoro is always cool, after all.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-18-2008, 10:02 PM
T-Bone wasn't really much of a fight because it was over even before it really began.That's actually how most swordfights actually go.

Kraco
Sat, 07-19-2008, 02:58 AM
Hey, tell that to Errol Flynn!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I don't have a timephone. >_<

Abyors
Sun, 07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
I remembered on some post a while back regarding how Zoro was never fighting someone important at his peak due to either injuries or some other reason i.e with Hachi, Mihawk etc. It was interesting to note that for this epic fight with Ryuuma, he only had 2 of his swords. So I guess you can say that he would have been more powerful if he had all 3 swords with him.

Archangel
Mon, 07-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Dam... that was one amazing sword fight

But i have to say i'm disappointed that the blue fire wasn't some sort of insane power up from zombie brook, then again that flaming dragon attack was badass

Wonder if we'll see some new moves from chopper in the next episode

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
At this point, I've finally realized that Sanji's fight is actually over. That one was kind of anticlimactic.

"Oh, you're invisible, but even though you had me down, you walked right past me, so I'm gonna grab you and hit you with a generic flurry of blows and you lose!"

Archangel
Tue, 07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, the fights on this arc are good but pale when compared to the cp9 arc

i would have liked to see at least a couple of trump cards from the invisible man

Raven
Thu, 07-24-2008, 04:21 AM
Who's Braham again?

What did Franky shoot his Weapons Left for? To blow a hole in the wall to escape?

Gotta love those epic sword fights. Can't wait 'till Zoro faces Mihawk again one day. Mihawk? Milhawk? Can't remember.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Braham is the shandian in skypia with the stocking cap and the pistols that make blinding flashes.

Yes, to make a hole.

Mihawk.

Archangel
Fri, 07-25-2008, 11:34 AM
That will only happen in the end so i'm not looking forward to it at all. I hope one Piece lasts a couple more years.

Assertn
Fri, 07-25-2008, 12:42 PM
If Zoro stumbles upon Mihawk, he has to fight him, regardless of whether he's ready to or not. Therefore, it would be better for them to meet later than sooner.

Archangel
Fri, 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Later would be better, Zoro has enough scars for 1 lifetime