PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 361

Assertn
Tue, 07-15-2008, 02:39 AM
[INP]One Piece 361 HD (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=9853)

finally out...

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-15-2008, 05:16 AM
Usopp = the man.

Sucks a big fat one for the good guys that the strawhats zombies have finally lost all their memories.

Kraco
Tue, 07-15-2008, 05:58 AM
Robin and Chopper's fight against Zoro's zombie was very poorly executed. How the heck can placing a piece of salt inside the zombie's mouth take so long? If Robin had cut the theatrics the zombie would be finished already. In fact between Robin's power and Chopper's speed/agility they should be able to finish all regular zombies in no time - provided they don't run out of salt.

I don't like things that don't make sense. Usopp's fight was pretty funny, though. And they placed nicely pressure on Zoro's fights, so everything else looks good.

Luffy should eat Moria's shadow, though. He already started to but didn't finish the action...

Assertn
Tue, 07-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Looks like Oz is finally ready to kick some ass.

Archangel
Wed, 07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Lol that salt took one hell of a long time to reach the zombie's mouth, Robin must be loosing her skillz

Usoop indeed = the man, he won without having to hurt a girl so he's still a gentleman... sorta.

Well i didn't expect zoro to breeze through this fight since he only has 2 swords atm, but it sure will be weird having 2 swordmans in luffy's crew, i wonder why Oda didn't think of another weapon for brook to use, maybe something related to his music.

Well we all know that until Moria really pisses luffy off this battle is just a warm up but i seriously wanna see the oz vs luffy battle even because Moria looks way too lame for a shibukai .