PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Episode 66

Nintendo
Thu, 07-10-2008, 07:33 PM
here is it
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns066.torrent

Buffalobiian
Thu, 07-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm surprised those guys can use a revival technique of that level. That's filler for you.

This episode's markedly slower than the previous, mainly because of everyone's uselessness.

Harima Kenji
Fri, 07-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Even though the fillers up till now have some unbelievable things in it (like posted above), I find myself liking it. I just really hope that Naruto doesn't save the day by beating everyone in this filler. The bad guys almost have Akatsuki-like power and the other Jounin look like flies to them. Let Tsunade or Jiraya fix this or something, that would be more believable.

Kraco
Fri, 07-11-2008, 04:35 AM
This episode was depressing to watch. I can't understans why they need to make everybody in Konoha suck so majorly. Even Asuma, one of the old jounin, can only use one technique, eh? Naruto sucking is no surprise since he always sucks but it's a disgrace how suddenly everybody, except the enemies, have fallen so low.

And I actually thought at some point the writers of this arc hadn't eaten the same bad mushrooms the regular Naruto filler script writing monkeys are consuming to come up with their retarded ideas.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-11-2008, 06:23 AM
I think the winner of the bonehead moment of this filler arc was this episode.

"If even one of these four guys gets beat before he can make it to their point, they can't destroy Konoha....now you two chase after them while I take this guy!"

"er...why don't the 3 of us just waste this guy right here and save the village now?"

Other than that, I didn't have any problems with the plot.

The animation on the other hand was noticebly shitty this episode.

Plus we got like 3 minutes of Sora mounting Naruto.....It's like

"I think you could tell me about your dads backstory some time when your dick isn't digging into my hip."

Archangel
Fri, 07-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Omg... this episode messed up so bad you won't believe it but only the manga readers will get what i'm saying. Ffs they shouldn't just come up with this shit without consulting Kishi or at least reading the god dam manga!

Anyway i hates this episode mainly because it made the konoha shinobi look like complete bitches, because the animation for the fights was incredibly bad and because there was a 3 minute love scene between Naruto and Sora ...

Also it pisses me off that a white haired dude and 3 no names are so close to pulling off something that failed for Orochimaru, 1 of the sannins while having the full support of the sand! This just looks too fake ....

xtallography
Sat, 07-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Darth, I felt the same way... all we have to do is stop one of the four... so let's all split up and attack them individually. Who ever wrote that should just be shot... out of a canon.

It's like a really bad horror movie. Well, we do have zombie hordes so maybe it really is like a bad zombie movie. Plus, the zombies seem to disintegrate at the mere tip of anything sharp. Sadly, this is where Naruto's shadow clones might actually be useful.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 07-12-2008, 02:00 PM
"I think you could tell me about your dads backstory some time when your dick isn't digging into my hip."

What, you don't find two dudes mounting each other sharing a moment of vulnerability endearing?

Omg... this episode messed up so bad you won't believe it but only the manga readers will get what i'm saying. Ffs they shouldn't just come up with this shit without consulting Kishi or at least reading the god dam manga!

Anyway i hates this episode mainly because it made the konoha shinobi look like complete bitches, because the animation for the fights was incredibly bad and because there was a 3 minute love scene between Naruto and Sora ...

Also it pisses me off that a white haired dude and 3 no names are so close to pulling off something that failed for Orochimaru, 1 of the sannins while having the full support of the sand! This just looks too fake ....

It's not at all that this filler is bad, but for different reasons than usual, I really should've not watched it, as usual.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh yeah, Naruto cutting through Sora's chakra-metal claw with his normal kunai seemed....well, it seemed like the kind of thing that would bring Abdula in here to rant about.

Danad_corps
Sat, 07-12-2008, 10:39 PM
I love how no one knows how to implement any new techniques in a filler. There are jounin that just fall into the abyss created by one of the four baddies. You'd think they would be slightly more prepared for attacks like that given their status. Also, i find it hilarious that out of all the people that konohamaru finds, its two that we know. Konoha is filled with ninja's so they could easily make up a random character (jounin) and make him take out some of the baddies. I would rather see that than the village depend entirely upon (approx.) 12 kids and 7 adults. Im sick of seeing the same people and the same moves. For once i'd like to see something believable where Naruto doesn't save the village, but rather it was saved by competent people (hopefully a group of jounin actually working as a team rather than trying the classical hero act of one-on-one fighting).

Im still curious how the monkeys in charge of the writing are going to explain how the chick uses all 5 elements (hopefully it's not just a blatant rip-off of the other guys in the manga).

Jessper
Sat, 07-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Im still curious how the monkeys in charge of the writing are going to explain how the chick uses all 5 elements (hopefully it's not just a blatant rip-off of the other guys in the manga).

They already explained it... She steals the chakra from her kills (like she was trying to do with Naruto) it was in between the lines but really not all that obscure if you think a little.

I'm enjoying the new openings and endings they are doing recently, even if it has some filler characters in them on occasion.

Abdula
Sat, 07-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh yeah, Naruto cutting through Sora's chakra-metal claw with his normal kunai seemed....well, it seemed like the kind of thing that would bring Abdula in here to rant about.
You called:D . Sorry to disappoint you but I haven't watched a Naruto episode for a long time now so I can't say anything. Just lurking around waiting for the end of fillers and then maybe I'll come back, maybe.

Uchiha Barles, What are you still doing here?

"In between the lines but really not all that obscure if you think a little"

Jessper
Sun, 07-13-2008, 12:32 AM
"In between the lines but really not all that obscure if you think a little"

Are you saying this is a pseudo-spoiler or am I forgetting something from the anime? If it is non-anime material you can't really blame me ;) If it is anime material then I apologize for being forgetful =)

Assertn
Sun, 07-13-2008, 01:00 PM
As a manga reader, I'm not really sure what you're referring to, actually....

I'm with DarthEnder though....splitting up is utterly retarded....and expecting sakura and yamato to take out 3 of the fire guardians is completely illogical

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 07-13-2008, 04:34 PM
I think I know exactly what he's talking about, and he's right, and it's absurd.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 07-13-2008, 05:46 PM
so 4 ninjas were able to do this much damage to konoha. wow, makes me wonder why konoha is called the strongest hidden village?

Archangel
Sun, 07-13-2008, 05:48 PM
so 4 ninjas were able to do this much damage to konoha. wow, makes me wonder why konoha is called the strongest hidden village?

Because when the filler is over all the houses and stuff that were destroyed will magically be fixed again.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Also, all of the other Konoha ninjas will come back.

Near as I can tell, theres only 4 Jounin in the village at the moment. Asuma, Shizune, Genma and Ebisu.

Assertn
Mon, 07-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Also, all of the other Konoha ninjas will come back.

Near as I can tell, theres only 4 Jounin in the village at the moment. Asuma, Shizune, Genma and Ebisu.
And Yamato

redcat
Mon, 07-14-2008, 12:04 PM
shikamaru is a jounin also

Archangel
Mon, 07-14-2008, 12:48 PM

...no. He's a chunnin.

Kraco
Mon, 07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
I also seem to recall Naruto was told, when he came back in the beginning of Shippuuden, that Shikamaru would be a jounin already - as if to underline the fact Naruto is still a mere genin and a complete failure.

Archangel
Mon, 07-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Nop, Temari said if he worked hard then he could become a jounin easily but he's still a chunnin

redcat
Mon, 07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
nevermind, it was Neji that made jounin. him and the 2 sand

Buffalobiian
Tue, 07-15-2008, 06:38 AM

When did this happen? Last time I heard about this was when Temari said he could have done the Jounin exam if he wanted to, and Shikamaru said something along the lines of "it's too troublesome."

Edit: didn't read properly. Forget it.

yapchagi
Fri, 07-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Is it true that Dattebayo will not sub Naruto anymore? So I guess this ep 66 is the last one.

Psyke
Fri, 07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Is it true that Dattebayo will not sub Naruto anymore? So I guess this ep 66 is the last one.

Again? :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Shippuden since the first few episodes. Everytime I want to start watching again I get so bored by the pace I just watch something else.

Yukimura
Fri, 07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Sounds like another No Naruto This Week troll. In case you're not savvy enough to look things up for yourself the next ep of Naruto won't air until the 24th.

Archangel
Sat, 07-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Waiting for fillers is fuuun!!! ...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 07-20-2008, 07:14 PM
As far as fillers go these aren't THAT bad. I mean you have to limit the progression of the series, but at the same time you have to have enough story to make it interesting enough for people to watch. So its cool, this could be A LOT worse!

Archangel
Sun, 07-20-2008, 07:17 PM
So its cool, this could be A LOT worse!

For examples pls watch the latest bleach fillers.

If u can go through all of them without cutting your wrists, u win a cookie.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-22-2008, 09:18 PM
As far as fillers go these aren't THAT bad. I mean you have to limit the progression of the series, but at the same time you have to have enough story to make it interesting enough for people to watch. So its cool, this could be A LOT worse!The thing is, it was alot better before THIS particular episode. This is the episode that something that had been pretty good so far, took a head spiral into the toilet of stupidity.

Archangel
Tue, 07-22-2008, 09:30 PM
And again i stress this, what comes after the fillers has to be the best of naruto ever!

I just want to see that animated so bad that even a good filler looks like shit to me.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-23-2008, 07:06 AM
And again i stress this, what comes after the fillers has to be the best of naruto ever!

I just want to see that animated so bad that even a good filler looks like shit to me.

Just hold it in so you don't spill in on us ;)

Archangel
Wed, 07-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Lol i won't spoil anything don't worry

So do we already know how many more eps till the filler ends?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 07-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Sora is going to stop the lightning with his own life I can already feel it!

lilphatboi88
Wed, 07-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Lol i won't spoil anything don't worry

So do we already know how many more eps till the filler ends?

***NONE

Apparently, DB was serious when they said they are permanently dropping Naruto.

Archangel
Wed, 07-23-2008, 10:18 PM
***NONE

Apparently, DB was serious when they said they are permanently dropping Naruto.

.... yeah they were. I should probably stop posting here too since there's no point to it anymore. Go play outside with your friends.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 07-24-2008, 03:31 AM
.... yeah they were. I should probably stop posting here too since there's no point to it anymore. Go play outside with your friends.

Good idea. Well, good bye. See ya when something new comes up.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 07-24-2008, 06:57 AM
Has DB stopping really even been confirmed yet? And although they have been doing it for a long time, if they arent doing it, someone else will eventuallly. So we will just have to wait and see either way, but I dont think that this is the end of Fan Subs for Naruto at all.

Archangel
Thu, 07-24-2008, 07:16 AM
dude ffs DB is just being retarded again, u'll have your naruto filler episode soon enough