PDA

View Full Version : Search filter

Xrlderek
Thu, 07-10-2008, 03:56 AM
I tried to search for "Now and then, here and there", to see if there had been any discussion about it, but the search filter won't let it through. Is it possible to change it to allow these words? There probably isn't a thread about it anyways though, I browsed through 20+ pages without seeing it.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Now, here, there

David75
Thu, 07-10-2008, 02:19 PM
I tried to search for "Now and then, here and there", to see if there had been any discussion about it, but the search filter won't let it through. Is it possible to change it to allow these words? There probably isn't a thread about it anyways though, I browsed through 20+ pages without seeing it.
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=5557&highlight=shu

It's true that the show title is composed of too generic words. So it's difficult to create a precise query.
So in the next step I tried with the romanized title, that didn't work.

Last idea was the characters names.

When you search, you have to find the most discriminating elements you know of, so that your query is efficient.

regarding that show, since it's a bit old "gotwootwise" you may not get a lot here.
I remember I've watched that show thanks to the Anime Recommendation and Suggestion Query Thread.

have fun watching it, it's a bit harsher than your average anime, not that it's too graphic, rather because violence is more credible than in many other shows. Or maybe it's just me.

Xrlderek
Thu, 07-10-2008, 05:15 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=5557&highlight=shu

It's true that the show title is composed of too generic words. So it's difficult to create a precise query.
So in the next step I tried with the romanized title, that didn't work.

Last idea was the characters names.

When you search, you have to find the most discriminating elements you know of, so that your query is efficient.

regarding that show, since it's a bit old "gotwootwise" you may not get a lot here.
I remember I've watched that show thanks to the Anime Recommendation and Suggestion Query Thread.

have fun watching it, it's a bit harsher than your average anime, not that it's too graphic, rather because violence is more credible than in many other shows. Or maybe it's just me.

Thanks, Shu didn't come to mind as a keyword for some reason. Already watched it(thanks to the recommendation thread), and wanted to see if there was a discussion on it.