PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 360

Assertn
Fri, 07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
One Piece 360 HD by INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=9222)

Kraco
Fri, 07-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Finally the stuffed bear is dead. Usopp's fight turned out to be more intense than I anticipated.

Assertn
Fri, 07-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah, this episode actually covered a lot...I'm impressed.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh man, awesome episode.

Sogeking offing the bear was the best. And now Usopp is becoming Gollum!

Also the fact that they finally explained how his weapon works. I can't believe that didn't happen in the arc it was introduced in.

So its got a breath dial on it, and he can swap that out for other dials(but I don't think he did during the fight yet).

Assertn
Sat, 07-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I think whenever you see that fire phoenix attack...that's done with his flame dial.

Raven
Sat, 07-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Usopp is awesome, as usual.

I kind of thought that might happen - considering she can do all sorts of ghostly things I thought maybe she'd project her spirit from her body to fight for her or something. Looks like this fight might end quickly next episode and we'll be onto Zoro vs his zombie, with bits of Chopper/Hogback in between.

Kraco
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:08 AM
Zoro needs to beat Brook's zombie first. And that's actually a fight I'm considering more interesting than beating Zoro's own zombie.

docdan63
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:34 AM
Zoro needs to beat Brook's zombie first. And that's actually a fight I'm considering more interesting than beating Zoro's own zombie.

As odd as it is. Me too. He's faster. Knows more moves. And has one of the 21 swords. Although I have to say his own zombie is a very close second because of knowing his own moves against him.

Assertn
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:43 AM
Well....think of it this way....

If Zoro is a better swordsman than Brooke, then Zoro's zombie should be better swordsman than Brooke's zombie. Unless the meitou offsets this balance....

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Remember, its not just the moves, its also the body.

Just like Sanji's Zombie, I think its very likely that Zoro's Zombie, while knowing all his moves, isn't physically very strong, and is using some generic sabers for swords.

Brook's zombie combines Brook's moves with the body of a dragonslaying samurai swordmaster with a masterwork katana.

Kraco
Sun, 07-06-2008, 04:41 AM
The zombies are said to gradually forget everything the shadow's owner was over time. It's a valid question here how much Zoro's desire to be the strongest swordsman matters in regard to his fighting skills. The zombie should have only a shadow of that ambition and equally lessened motivation to beat his opponent. The only motivation the zombie has is to survive and serve the slavemaster (Moria).

Assertn
Sun, 07-06-2008, 02:27 PM
The zombie containers can have greater strength than any human body, however.
Sanji's shadow got a weak-ass zombie cause they underestimated him, but I think Zoro's zombie qualifies as one of the General Zombies. They know that Zoro is worth 120M beli, so I'm sure they would take that into consideration.

docdan63
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:46 PM
The zombie containers can have greater strength than any human body, however.
Sanji's shadow got a weak-ass zombie cause they underestimated him, but I think Zoro's zombie qualifies as one of the General Zombies. They know that Zoro is worth 120M beli, so I'm sure they would take that into consideration.

I never thought of it like that. I think thats the most valid point of it all. However it does make for a really strong penguin dog. Although it's odd that they wouldn't know Sanji's bounty and get a good zombie for him.

Kraco
Sun, 07-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Although I will never undersign a claim a rotten piece of meat would make a stronger body than a living one, the truth is no body, no matter how strong, is anything without a suitable mind controlling it. According to Moria the zombies forget who they were and what they wanted and become obedient. But even forgetting the degrading obedience, it should take time for a zombie to develop its own new personality and strength to replace the one lost.

Still, I'm not going to argue with shounen show logic...

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-07-2008, 02:13 AM
I see what you're saying. Your saying that even if the zombie has all of the shadows "skill", without the original's memories, he has none of the originals motivation. And thus, none of the originals "heart". And we all know how important "heart" is to a shounen characters power.

Assertn
Tue, 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I never thought of it like that. I think thats the most valid point of it all. However it does make for a really strong penguin dog. Although it's odd that they wouldn't know Sanji's bounty and get a good zombie for him.
Easy....Sanji's wanted poster doesn't look like him.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-08-2008, 03:36 PM
It's weird, but Absalom did say "this guy doesn't even have a bounty?!"

I mean, I know his poster looks stupid, but I can't believe someone would see that, then see him and not think the poster is supposed to be him.

Josch
Wed, 07-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I can understand Sanji, but what about Zoro? his zombie seems generic enough...

Assertn
Wed, 07-09-2008, 02:17 PM
http://img39.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/00000452/014.jpg

They neglected to mention it in the anime, but the zombie body came from a guy who killed 7000 pirates.

Archangel
Thu, 07-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Lol so Usoop has multiple personality disorder now? Sogeking should replace him in all fighting scenes he kicks ass.

Dam i can't wait to see the fight between Zoro and Brooks zombie, that one is gonna be incredible, and after that we'll probably get to see luffy going full gear on moria's ass