PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 178

redcat
Wed, 07-02-2008, 10:11 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b178.torrent

Kraco
Wed, 07-02-2008, 11:58 PM
So, Ichigo needed to use the mask to beat this random underling enemy. Or actually he didn't even beat him, he just needed to use the mask not to lose before the dude got eaten by his own sword. Whatever hope I once had for this filler arc is fast evaporating.

At least the new captain story line joined this one finally. Maybe something will still come out of it. It's just too sad to watch how pitiful Ichigo has been made in this filler. He has had his low moments in the canon material as well but too much is too much; we aren't talking about arrancars here but some dudes who aren't even shinigami.

Everon
Thu, 07-03-2008, 12:37 AM
I need to catch up with this side arc. I've been grabbing them, but haven't had time to sit down and watch a full episode.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-03-2008, 02:48 AM
So now this arc must take place JUST before Inoue gets taken.

Archangel
Fri, 07-04-2008, 06:04 PM

Yeah except Ichigo's transformation only lasted 11 seconds then and Ishida still hadn't the seele shneider and Abarai isn't in the human world training with Sado. Just think of this arc as a really long and boring Twilight Zone episode: Bleach version.

redcat
Fri, 07-04-2008, 10:20 PM
the nice thing about saving bleach on my hard drive is that i can delete this arc and pretend it never happened.

Uberbaka
Sat, 07-05-2008, 04:00 AM
The nice thing about not saving bleach on my hard drive and not having watched the fillers is that I can completely ignore the filler altogether ;]

Archangel
Sat, 07-05-2008, 05:35 PM
The nice thing about watching this arc and saving the files is... shit i got nothing.

wowza161
Sat, 07-12-2008, 01:02 AM
what's wrong with it taking place after hueco mundo?

Jessper
Sat, 07-12-2008, 09:32 PM
what's wrong with it taking place after hueco mundo?

The real question is why everyone needs so badly to place it in the time line at all. This is not part of the real (even to the anime) Bleach universe, just let it go.

itadakimasu
Mon, 07-14-2008, 07:53 PM
its hard to let go!

but gj explaining that jessper. However, I can't let it go. especially since i read the manga and am trying to comprehend how they're going to transition in the anime.

i did watch half of the double episode the other night and it was better then the previous couple eps i ffwd through.

Archangel
Mon, 07-14-2008, 08:08 PM
I also read the manga and i know exactly how the transition is gonna take place, they're gonna use a hell butterfly just how they did to start this filler arc and puff we'll be back.

I just hope the fucking butterfly gets here fast because watching this crap is making my eyes bleed.

Jessper
Mon, 07-14-2008, 10:24 PM
its hard to let go!

but gj explaining that jessper. However, I can't let it go. especially since i read the manga and am trying to comprehend how they're going to transition in the anime.

i did watch half of the double episode the other night and it was better then the previous couple eps i ffwd through.

I'm going to guess just like AA (god that hurts) that they will say "And now we are going to tell the original story" again, no real transition needed or even references to this filler (better deal than the Bounto with their BS dolls infesting the rest of the anime now).