PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 359

Kraco
Thu, 06-26-2008, 06:43 AM
Sanji, The Living Torch:

Episode 359 - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=8654)

and the SD version (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=8655) if somebody still prefers such.

Assertn
Thu, 06-26-2008, 12:52 PM
That was a pretty good women's bath.. er no, I mean episode.

Was this the first time the Devil's Fruit encyclopedia and the "every fruit is unique" details were revealed? They might have mentioned it during the Blackbeard vs Ace fight...I don't remember.

Kraco
Thu, 06-26-2008, 01:32 PM
I think the encyclopedia might have been mentioned before but that each fruit is unique is news to me. Although it makes sense. Still, the fruit might respawn if the previous user dies.

It was a pretty good episode though nothing new began and nothing was concluded. But it's only so much you can have in one ep.

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-26-2008, 06:27 PM
I was kinda confused with that.

If the fruit is unique... how do they determine what powers it gives?

I remember Kaku and Califa worrying about eaten theirs because they did not know what effects they would have.

Assertn
Thu, 06-26-2008, 06:45 PM
All we know is some guy named Vegapunk is able to figure all this shit out.
I think he's also the guy that invented a way for inanimate objects to "eat" devil fruits...

Actually....this is a bit of a tangent, but I think this explains some of the ridiculousness of inanimate objects become zoan-types. When it was explained that Mr. 4's dog was a gun that ate a dog fruit vs a dog that ate a gun fruit, and the CP9 chief's elephant was a sword that ate the elephant fruit vs an elephant eating a sword fruit, I had attributed it to just Oda being goofy.

However, with this new stipulation about all fruits being unique, it allows for a lot more guns and swords to become hybrids than if it was the other way around...since there can only be one sword fruit and one gun fruit.

I want one of Zoro's swords to eat a fruit...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-26-2008, 11:14 PM
I want Hat to eat a fruit!

But yeah, failing that, one of Zoro's swords would be awesome.

I really feel bad for Sanji. His dream....really, all of ours dream...its crushed...*sniff*

Raven
Fri, 06-27-2008, 05:08 AM
I guess the way they can determine what powers a fruit will give is based on someone eating it in the past, knowing what it looks like, dying, and the fruit regrowing. Maybe? Dunno.

Anyway, great ep. Gotta love Sanji. And the two zombie's commentary was hilarious!

Uzumaki
Sat, 06-28-2008, 04:40 AM
Preview for next weeks episode has me all excited :D Hope they do the theme tune...