PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 176-177

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-26-2008, 03:29 AM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-26-2008, 03:30 AM
I'd be lying if I said this episode didn't rock my nuts off.

I mean sure, I couldn't care less why they are fighting in this arc, but it doesn't change the fact that those 3 battles were awesome.

Even though they were all great, watching Rukia throw off a shitload of different Kido in a row was the highlight.

Kraco
Thu, 06-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I have always liked Rukia's fights, and this was no exception. She's such a small, cute and often funny character that it's all the better to see her go all serious and fight for her life. She has a pretty nice selection of techniques, as well. Kind of like an opposite of Ichigo who has nothing but strength (now that even the lousiest of named enemies are as fast as he is in bankai).

But this arc is really strange chronologically. It seems the heroes already have all the skills they had or discovered up to the shift point from the real story, so this isn't supposed to have happened before they left for Hueco Mundo. It's more like this is just happening in an alternate universe, a spinoff of the original series. One reason why this probably won't play any role whatsoever afterwards (I hope, or it'll be one screwed up timeline).

Nintendo
Fri, 06-27-2008, 04:23 AM
nice episode with good fights,i hope ichigo's fight would be as good as that

lilphatboi88
Fri, 06-27-2008, 06:17 PM
eh, i doubt it. I admit those 3 fights were good, especially ishida, but they can't keep up like that. Besides, Ichigo does not have enough techniques for it to be interesting.

I liked the comedy at the end with Ichigo and Ishida's dads.

ForteCross
Mon, 06-30-2008, 09:28 AM
just a question, im not watching the fillers, so i wanted to know if those fights are good enough to watch them without knowing wtf is going on? and if so what episode are those fights?

Archangel
Mon, 06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
They're on this episode and yeah they're good enough since this filler arc is all about the fights, the story is complete bullshit.

Dam that kamikaze attack from Ishida was awesome and Rukia doing all that shitload of kido all at once... dam!

Only thing i didn't really like was how Chad got a sword strike right in the middle of the back and kept on going like it was nothing, in the real arc that would have been a serious death blow.

Darthmoe
Mon, 06-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Am I the only one who thought this episode was complete shit? They are just using the exact same techniques they did in the fights from Hueco Mundo. Not to mention its ruining the storyline even further with this stupid time line disturbance.

And those fights were just power ups after power ups.

Enemy - "This is the true form of my sword"
10 minutes later
Enemy - "Now you will see the true power of my sword"
10 minutes later
Enemy - "I'm going all out with the true power of the true form of my sword"

This is so horrible.

Archangel
Mon, 06-30-2008, 06:58 PM
It's a filler dude, get over it and enjoy what you can out of it.

ForteCross
Tue, 07-01-2008, 11:03 AM
it wanst that good... the animation sucked... rukia using 3 or 4 times in a row the same techniques was lame, the episode 176 wasnt that good, and only half of episode 177 worthed it....

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-03-2008, 12:02 PM
I find funny the arc is named after a character who has barely appeared more than 3 times

Kraco
Thu, 07-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Who knows, this could be a long filler arc. Now that the princess and captain arcs are linked, it seems to me all that ninja fighting was but the very beginning. Despite the fact Ichigo already used the mask, I can't think that dude would have been any real main enemy.