PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 358

Assertn
Mon, 06-23-2008, 11:48 AM
358 HD by INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=8480)
After a week someone finally releases a sub...

Ahaha....Sanji is hilarious...

Kraco
Mon, 06-23-2008, 01:45 PM
No Zoro fight in this ep, maybe not in the next one either, but Sanji was indeed hilarious and this match seems very promising by its own right, so I can wait for the ultimate sword fight for a while.

Also, Nami certainly looked very beautiful in those special shots.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 06-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Groups are having a hard time getting quality raws right away so we have to wait for the subs. (so they say) I was looking forward to seeing zoro as well but I guess we will have to wait :( For a second ther I thought Oz was gonna drown, but guess that would have been too easy. A little salt is ok but too much would kill him, so how much salt are they going to need? I'm going to have to start reading the manga soon, can anyone tell me what chapter the thriller bark arc starts?

Assertn
Tue, 06-24-2008, 12:28 AM
Well at this point, you're so close to the manga....
I'd wait until after Thriller Bark, since there will undoubtedly have to be at least 6 months of filler coming up afterward.

Raven
Wed, 06-25-2008, 05:01 AM
I really enjoyed seeing Usopp outsmart Perona and her minions constantly, and also Sanji beating the hell out of Absolom. Oz continually cracks me up, something about his voice being Luffy's but just more beastly just seems really humorous.

Can't wait to see the rest of this current fight, it almost seems like it will conclude next episode. If so, I suppose that means Sanji will have more of a major fight coming later.

Luffy doesn't seem to be doing that well against Moria so far, I wonder if he'll have to go all gear third on him.

Eurasian
Wed, 06-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Even though it's probably from the previous episodes, I still love the negativity spirits. "My existence is worth less than a dead fish."