PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, (The Heretic) Azazel!

python862
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Congratulations on your 25th year. Now go smoke some of that weed!

Ryllharu
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Happy Birthday!

Weekend birthdays are the best because the consequences of your actions don't affect your gainful employment.

(Unless..you know, they result in felony charges.)

Sapphire
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:29 PM
HAPPY BDAY!!

David75
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Joyeux Anniversaire
Reçoit plein d'amour, de bisous et d'affection de jolies nenettes :D

(Happy Birthday, receive lots of love, kisses and affection from beautiful chicks)

Animeniax
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Wouldn't it be nenettes jolies? It's been a few years since I took French though.

Either way, happy birthday to you, The Heretic Azazel. Hope you didn't have to work today, and if you did, that it was a good day and a better night.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-21-2008, 12:57 PM
(Unless..you know, they result in felony charges.)

or in teen pregnacny, but then again, it's her problem, not yours.

enjoy:cool:

Kraco
Sat, 06-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Maybe your Birthday be as profane as always!

David75
Sat, 06-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Wouldn't it be nenettes jolies? It's been a few years since I took French though.

Either way, happy birthday to you, The Heretic Azazel. Hope you didn't have to work today, and if you did, that it was a good day and a better night.

No, no, no, I didn't fail that one in my native language ;)
In fact the "joli(e)" adjective is almost always before the noun, as in very old French.
I had to check for it, because I do it without thinking about it... but I know very well that the way you place the adjective alters either the meaning, or changes the effect of the sentence.

nenettes jolies would give some poetry to the sentence, a singular form that would seem strange to any french reading it.

French can be very bitchy ;)

Anyways, end of the french for dummies,

Happy Birthday!

XanBcoo
Sat, 06-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Happy birthday man. Play it like Bogart.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 06-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Have a good one Azazel. Happy Birthday!!

Eurasian
Sat, 06-21-2008, 06:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Happy FUCKING birthday you fiend from the 7th layer of the fiery pits of Hell!

Board of Command
Sat, 06-21-2008, 08:16 PM
The only thing I know about Azazel is that he claims to smoke a lot of herbs, so happy birthday and smoke some herbs.

Assassin
Sat, 06-21-2008, 08:36 PM
happy bday dude....post some picks of the herbs before you damage your brain cells are too badly damaged

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 06-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Well today I took my "friends" to a swimming hole a half hour away, smoked my herb with them, burned my own gas, so one of them can jack 40 fuckin dollars out of my wallet.

Your sentiments are about the highlight of my day. Thanks.

Animeniax
Sat, 06-21-2008, 11:26 PM
happy bday dude....post some picks of the herbs before you damage your brain cells are too badly damaged
Yeah, you'd better heed Assassin's warning before you end up like him and "before you damage your brain cells are too badly damaged". His ESL teacher should hang her head in shame.

Well that sux that your buddies took advantage of you while you were stoned off your ass. At least your car insurance will be cheaper once your current policy expires.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 06-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Well today I took my "friends" to a swimming hole a half hour away, smoked my herb with them, burned my own gas, so one of them can jack 40 fuckin dollars out of my wallet.

Your sentiments are about the highlight of my day. Thanks.

You need new friends man, wtf.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Happy Birt-damn...that's one semi-shitty day. Congrats on surviving another year nonetheless.

RedX1z
Sun, 06-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I hope your days start looking good from this point on. Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as planned.

Happy Birthday, Heretic Azazel!

Psyke
Sun, 06-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Have a happy birthday, Azazel! :)

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah, you'd better heed Assassin's warning before you end up like him and "before you damage your brain cells are too badly damaged". His ESL teacher should hang her head in shame.

Well that sux that your buddies took advantage of you while you were stoned off your ass. At least your car insurance will be cheaper once your current policy expires.

Its not like I was so high I didn't know what was going on around me, I was just drifting along the creek in my floaty while my car sat on a hill out of my sight. He stole a check I have to cancel too, I hope he wasn't smart enough to write my account number down

I also used a rope swing to get in the water and tore my big toenail off. Jesus.

Animeniax
Sun, 06-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Seems you were high enough to forget to lock your car door, or are you always that sloppy? Luckily he can't really do too much with an account number unless he's not an amateur crook.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Not much I could do when I was trying to bump the radio with windows down. I really wasn't expecting one of them to lift my wallet though, and I kept it in the very back of my glove box. Should have put it in my console I guess.

Smoking pot isn't the reason for everything you know. Maybe for your parents conceiving you, but not everything.

Board of Command
Sun, 06-22-2008, 08:48 PM
I also used a rope swing to get in the water and tore my big toenail off. Jesus.
Wow. Sounds like a real shitty birthday.

Animeniax
Sun, 06-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Smoking pot isn't the reason for everything you know. Maybe for your parents conceiving you, but not everything.
That would be pot's one great triumph, if it were the case. But this is your birthday thread after all, so I'll let it ride. Hope the toenail heals ok.

lelouch
Sun, 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Have a tremendous birthday.