PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 175

redcat
Wed, 06-18-2008, 08:23 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b175.torrent

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Well, at least these badguys merit names.

Kraco
Thu, 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM
It's starting to bother me they won't tell the princess what's really going on. Ichigo should push aside those two goons serving her and tell everything he knows.

Also, Ichigo should go and kick the ugly monkey villain's ass. He's too ugly to keep on living while his nameless servants perish. Good thing we got a few names this time, though, like DE said. And a wicked madman laughter.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-19-2008, 01:45 PM
I actually like these fillers more then the Bounto ones. Feels a bit more like bleach. I still love how Chado materializes his arm.

Looks like next week will be an hour full of action. Atleast I hope so.

Archangel
Fri, 06-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Seems like the filler is just about to end at least for the princess part, we still don't know how the filler captain is gonna die/disappear for no apparent reason.

Kraco
Fri, 06-20-2008, 04:55 PM
How do you figure the princess part is about to end? I thought it's only now gaining real speed with the first decent enemies appearing.

Archangel
Fri, 06-20-2008, 06:39 PM
First enemies? The badguy that appears in the opening got a new costume and some sort of life threatening power and is now fighting a bankai powered ichigo. How the hell do you want them to top that? After this series of fights, that will probably be over by the next episode since it's a special, the princess arc is done and then i just hope the captain arc goes out quickly too.

Kraco
Sat, 06-21-2008, 01:38 AM
I don't know how they are going to keep going, which I consider a good thing; we are talking about fillers, after all. But it seems strange if it ends as soon as it starts (and now it's actually only starting because before there weren't any fights worth mentioning, and this is a fighting anime).

Besides, I wouldn't be that happy if the fillers stopped already. They haven't bought very much time yet, and so stopping the fillers very soon only means we would soon get another bunch of fillers when they again run out of manga source. Better have a longer stretch of them now that we are suffering them anyway than have inane pauses time after time just when things are heating up in the real story.

Yukimura
Sat, 06-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Bleach has very little to go back to in the canon department right now, maybe 20 eps or so if they really stretch it and the arc they left to show fillers still hasn't concluded.

Even if this part of the filler was to end then I think we'd see the conclusion reveal a larger antagonist present in SS which was backing the creepy old guy in his bid to take over (Maybe a newly appointed Central 46 member or something) and Ichigo and co will still have fight that or group. We still haven't seen any explanation as to why Renji seemed to be on the opposite side from Soul Society in the opening nor has the new guy down anything of note.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-22-2008, 04:18 AM
At the very least, theres a subplot coming involving that new 3rd Seat guy. He's clearly an upcoming villain.

Mizuchi
Sun, 06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Agreed with DE, I don't think the end of this arc is anywhere near. There is still the whole matter with the 3rd seat, not to mention this most likely is not the final battle between the blue-haired assassin and ichigo.

Archangel
Mon, 06-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Besides, I wouldn't be that happy if the fillers stopped already. They haven't bought very much time yet, and so stopping the fillers very soon only means we would soon get another bunch of fillers when they again run out of manga source. Better have a longer stretch of them now that we are suffering them anyway than have inane pauses time after time just when things are heating up in the real story.

Yeah a agree even though this filler sucks like hell.

Guess that after this we'll get to see the 3rd seat doing evil shit.

lelouch
Mon, 06-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Im looking much more forward to the 3rd seat sub-arc than this one.

Kraco
Tue, 06-24-2008, 02:21 AM
I''m going to be totally disappointed if these two arcs aren't somehow linked.

lelouch
Tue, 06-24-2008, 06:04 AM
No they probably are in some strange way or another.