PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -98

Yukimura
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Released by Sleepy Fans
MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ETWR3YYQ)
RapidShit (http://rapidshare.com/files/122131043/Bleach_-98_basement.rar)

I haven't read a chapter that fast in a while, lots of interesting stuff.

tnynyn
Fri, 06-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Looks like Aizen stole Urahara's experiment on Hollowfication??

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Sooooo Good.

Does this mean the turn back the pendelum flashback is over?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-13-2008, 11:10 AM
just a chapter or two left, i think

Abdula
Fri, 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Looks like Aizen stole Urahara's experiment on Hollowfication??
No, it looks to me like they were both doing independent research on the same subject at the same time and apparently for the same reasons too and as Aizen mentioned back in the SS arc, Aizen failed where Urahara succeeded. I think this is simply where Aizen and the rest of SS for that matter, found out about Urahara's research and the current storyline began.

joker-kun
Fri, 06-13-2008, 12:20 PM
It's nice how this story has gone. It opens the door to them all being booted from SS (Tessai obviously for helping Urahara and for using forbidden technique). Urahara is awesome, he's basically Aizen except not the same kind of "evil", and probably not as strong but their attitudes are alot alike. I still don't understand how or why SS is going to kick them all out and not do anything about Aizen.

michelous
Fri, 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
just a chapter or two left, i think
yeah we still need to see ichigo's dad and the reason urahara was sent away

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-13-2008, 02:11 PM
maybe Urahara asked Ichigo's dad to 'contain' them while they were overcoming the hollow part.
could be awsomly cool, Ichi's dad fighting seven hollow-ing shinigami's (including captain level ones) in the same time, and being able to keep fighting over an hour.

Darky
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I think Ichigo's dad comes into play a bit later. When he took down grand fisher, Shinji didn't recognise the reiatsu.

Vegechan
Sat, 06-14-2008, 12:33 AM
Calling it now.

Ichigo's father was Urahara's test guinea pig for the Hougyoku. As a result, I think Ichigo's father left SS on his own accord. This would also explain Ichigo's 'hollowfication," Ichigo father's insane power, why he isn't currently present, and why Urahara knows his father so well.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 06-14-2008, 08:00 AM
That, or that Ichigo's father was part of the Royal Guards/Zero squad.

Abdula
Sat, 06-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Calling it now.

Ichigo's father was Urahara's test guinea pig for the Hougyoku. As a result, I think Ichigo's father left SS on his own accord. This would also explain Ichigo's 'hollowfication," Ichigo father's insane power, why he isn't currently present, and why Urahara knows his father so well.
A test subject may be a possibility, because it could be likely that at one point Ichigo's dad was one of those dangerous elements that Urahara detained. We already know the reason for Ichigo's hollowfication, that was the only way Urahara could get him his powers back after he was defeated by Byakuya. Honestly we don't know how strong Ichigo's dad is so I wouldn't call his power insane, just yet. We only saw him defeat a pathetic arrancar wannabe and he himself suggested that any captain class shinigami would have been able to do the same thing.

Anyway I really don't think Ichigo's dad was a test subject for Urahara because if he was he wouldn't have needed to transform into a shinigami to fight. He would have just fought normally like Urahara and the Vaizards do. Btw its not just that Urahara and Ichigo's dad know each other but Ishida's father knows them as well, I think that changes things.

Archangel
Mon, 06-16-2008, 09:27 AM
That, or that Ichigo's father was part of the Royal Guards/Zero squad.

If so, then why did he lose his powers and is living on earth?

I'm also curious to see how he's going to become a part of all of this. Maybe we'll also see the reason for Ishida's dad attitude towards his own family.

Also curious if we're finally gonna get just what exactly went on with Gin and Matsumoto

Death BOO Z
Mon, 06-16-2008, 12:50 PM
he didn't lose his powers, he just hid himself on earth, I like the idea of him being one of the 'dangerous elements', it fits things quite well. maybe he was able to gain captain-like strengh without actually belonging to SS? did his shinigami uniform have any division marks?

I wonder if Yourichi also knows him, since she knows Uruhara so well..

by the way, what's Ichigo's father name?

Archangel
Mon, 06-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Ishin kurousaki i think

Also he did have a white cloth in his left arm that sort of indicated that he might be a captain class shinigami

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Kurosaki Isshin (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/18-19/)

Kurosaki Isshin 2 (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/02/)

You can clearly see that he hasEmpty Luietenent Tag (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/188/09/)

Well you can clearly see that it is a part of a captains robe or a whole one. But its tied on his normal shinigami robe with the Lt. tag. But its blank so he erased what was on it because he isnt part of SS anymore. Atleast thats what I think.

He doesn't know what really happened to them Vizards (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/188/09/)

As you can see above he doesn't know everything about him. So Uruhara kept him in the dark about that. Or they just said that cuz Kon was there too.

Oh and the more I think about it the more I believe Isshin was part of Squad Zero. I mean Shinji was a captain and doesn't recognise his Reiatsu. That means he was in SS but the normal captains didn't know about him. Besides Uruhara ofcourse..

Yeah I'm just rambling here ^_^;;

Archangel
Tue, 06-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Maybe he was a lieutenant in squad zero? Would make some sense that a captain getting a promotion to zero would first go to lieutenant right?

I was reading some old manga and i found this

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/241/12/

Any idea what it means? Just what did Ichigo's dad do to him?

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
I think he is refering to how he let Ichigo's mother die by the hands of Grand Fisher.

Archangel
Wed, 06-18-2008, 03:17 PM
If that really is the case than Ishida's dad is one huge Sob

Death13a
Thu, 06-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Most people think that Uruhara used Hougyoku on Ichigo's father or young ichigo but there is no leads to suggest that Ichigo was shinigami before meeting Rukia.

Ichigo came in contact when Rukia poured her shinigami powers into Ichigo and small portion of Hougyoku powers. So Rukia while being full shinigami was protected to exposure, Ichigo was regular spirit that had 0 resistance to hollowfication but quickly was covered by Rukia's shinigami powers so Hougyoku powers were sealed inside.

Archangel
Thu, 06-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Then again this may have been the first time a human ever became a shinigami so there would be no way for urahara to guess that hollowfication would occur

But honestly i like your theory better :)

Tyreal
Thu, 06-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Most people think that Uruhara used Hougyoku on Ichigo's father or young ichigo but there is no leads to suggest that Ichigo was shinigami before meeting Rukia.

Um how about the fact that Ichigo's father was a Shinigami? I'd consider that a pretty good lead which suggests that Ichigo had latent shinigami powers before he met Rukia. Not to mention the fact that he overcame Rukia's demon magic by shear will when he was still a human. And who thinks that Urahara used the Hogyoku on a young Ichigo? I've never heard that theory before.

Also it is stated by Urahara when he is training Ichigo to regain his shinigami powers that Byakuya only destroyed the powers given to him by Rukia, not Ichigo's own latent powers. I believe the process by which Urahara had Ichigo activate his shinigami powers also started him down the path to becoming a vizard, by awakening his inner hollow.

However another theory suggests that Ichigo's father was already a vizard (as opposed to an ordinary shingami) and the method Urahara used to have Ichigo regain his lost powers was <b>because</b> Urahara knew that Ichigo's father was a vizard and regardless of what he did Ichigo would turn out to be a vizard. In this theory the most likely thing that happened was that Urahara was the one to use the Hogyoku on Isshin in the past and this is why Isshin lost his powers.