PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 357

Kraco
Thu, 06-12-2008, 06:19 AM
The two samurai and a shadow:

Episode 357 - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=8004)

Edit: Avi version (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=8005) if someone still desires such.

Assertn
Thu, 06-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Nice setup episode.
Seems all the pieces are in place now.

That's cool that the samurai's sword is one of the 21 meitou. Isn't Zoro's white sword also one of those?

Kraco
Thu, 06-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah. I don't remember if the cursed sword is considered such, though. The one he lost to the rusty man was a meitou as well, actually, if memory serves.

Gotta say Brook was right: Zoro is a cool character. Whenever he's not busy sleeping or getting lost.

Xyrox
Thu, 06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Gotta say Brook was right: Zoro is a cool character. Whenever he's not busy sleeping or getting lost.

Zoro is always cool. Yes, even when he gets lost. Unlike Sanji, whose coolness goes like a sinus curve.

This was a sweet episode. I wonder how Usopp is going to tackle the zombies. Maybe combine scratching blackboard + salt star? Not very likely, but that would make a pretty neat combo (if he had four arms, that is. Or maybe he can use his toe nails to make that scratch sound. :p )

Assertn
Thu, 06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah. I don't remember if the cursed sword is considered such, though. The one he lost to the rusty man was a meitou as well, actually, if memory serves.

Hmm....that would account for 4 of the 21 meitous.
That seems highly unlikely, considering how vast the one piece world is.

I'm pretty sure the shop owner rambled off like 3 or 4 different groups of extremely rare swords. The meitous were of course the rarest, but I think the curse swords and his black sword fell in two different categories.

Kraco
Thu, 06-12-2008, 04:06 PM
I only remember the lost sword was some family treasure of the shopkeeper, and he gave it to Zoro so that it would have a worthy owner, or something. It had to be pretty famous for them to make a scene out of it.

I don't think the cursed sword really is one of the 21, though. It's just equally famous otherwise, or should I say notorious. In a sense it's even more unique than the 21 meitous, of course.

Kusanagi
Thu, 06-12-2008, 06:37 PM
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Saij%C5%8D_%C5%8C_Wazamono_Grade_Swords

According to the above link, there seems to be 4 different categories that all comprise swords that have reached 'meito' status.

Wadou Ichimonji and Shuusui all fall into the 2nd best category while Zoro's cursed sword is in the 3rd and Yubashiri was in the 4th.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Damn, so none of Zoro's swords are even 1st class? Only Mihawks and some other sword I've never heard of are so far?

Oh well, who cares! They finally set up Zoro vs. Ryuuma and Sanji vs. Absalom!

Raven
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Some good fights coming up by the looks of things.

Oz cracks me up - "Don't interrupt my adventure!" I still have no idea how they're going to beat him. Maybe they'll trick him into eating salted food.

Looks like next ep Luffy throws a punch against Moria and he blocks it with ease... hmm. I didn't think he'd have much in the way of fighting skills or toughness.

Tyreal
Fri, 06-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Oz cracks me up - "Don't interrupt my adventure!" I still have no idea how they're going to beat him. Maybe they'll trick him into eating salted food.

Considering Oz has something similar to Luffy's personality I would think he would be the easiest of all the Zombies to defeat. Just suggest they get some food before they start fighting and whoever has to fight him has already won.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Moria vs. Oz. Remember that Moria can only control people that have a weaker will than him, and it's a good bet that Oz wont be persuaded not to become the Pirate King. If that happens though I can't think of who Luffy will fight.

tigerleon
Wed, 06-18-2008, 08:41 PM
i cant stop thinking about who's gonna fight who...
well we know that sanji is gonna verse absolom
and zoro vs dragon slayer
tanuki and or robin vs evil docter.. pff forgot his name

and luffy vs oz ... i think that moria will not be fighting at all against n1..
oh crap gtg im in skewl :D

Assertn
Wed, 06-18-2008, 09:40 PM
i cant stop thinking about who's gonna fight who...
well we know that sanji is gonna verse absolom
and zoro vs dragon slayer
tanuki and or robin vs evil docter.. pff forgot his name

and luffy vs oz ... i think that moria will not be fighting at all against n1..
oh crap gtg im in skewl :D
Did you even watch the episode?

poopdeville
Wed, 06-18-2008, 11:22 PM
He's a fucking tonakai, not a tanuki. And complimenting him won't make him happy, asshole. :-)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Super Mario 3 says its Tanuki so that's what it is!!