PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chaper -99

TheBladeChild
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Gets while its pipin hot:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.1/

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Nice simple chapter with another Aizen great Aizen monologue. So its seems Kisuke really did save the vaizards.

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:02 AM
I think this is the best thing thats happened to bleach... almost everyone has been dying to see urahara in action since the series started off and this is just too perfect...

so is he going to create the hogyoku to 'heal' them? and is he going to be infected himself?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Hmmmm I don't know. I think he will get infected himself somehow. On second thought..I think he will create the Hyouguku to reverse the effects. Or to "seal" the hollow in them away.

Great Chapter. Aizen is just badass.

tnynyn
Fri, 06-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Is Aizen stronger than the vastolorde (sp?) or do you think he used his Zanpakuto to control them?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Is Aizen stronger than the vastolorde (sp?) or do you think he used his Zanpakuto to control them?

Dude wait...what? They are hollows...or vaizards. Vastolordes are when a gillian continues to grow stronger.Then it might become one.

Assassin
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:24 PM
aizen is definately stronger then the arrancar he controls....his shikai can fool them into seeing whatever he wants, but it can't control them, and they wouldn't follow him unless he was clearly stronger then all of them.

Kensee
Sun, 06-08-2008, 04:30 AM
So ... Urahara knows that Gin, Aizen, and Kisame are all traitors ... and yet he doesn't inform soul society? Anyone else bothered by this?

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 06-08-2008, 09:17 AM
He knows that now. I don't think he knew before that. Shinji was right about Aizen but I don't think he told anyone. Besides if they decided to tell all of SS the Viazards will most likely be killed because they are hollows now and thats assume they managed to get away from AND the Viazards and Aizen, Gin and Kisame.

Or you prolly mean why didn't he tell them when he got banished? Who would believe him anyway? Aizen would most likely get everybody under his hypnosis so all evidence would lead to Uruhara.

Koyuki
Sun, 06-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Urahara got exiled from Soul Society for making untraceable gigais. I think he didn't tell because he didn't want them to know about his special researching. Or he did tell them, but they didn't believe him.

boilerph
Sun, 06-08-2008, 02:09 PM
We don't know exactly why Kisuke got banned from SS. Yes it has been hinted that it had to do with the reiatsu eating gigai and the Hogyoku or whatever it's called but I think those are just the official reasons that SS released. Aizen seems to have everyone under his hypnosis already so I'm sure the blame for the Vaizards will be pinned on him and the transformation of Captains into Hollows is not information SS would ever talk about again, hence using the gigai and hogyoku as reasoning.

BTW, it now seems possible that Aizen has one of the royal court guards under his hypnosis so I'm flashing back to Sasori and the Sand village when Aizen makes his push for the royal court.

Rikudo
Sun, 06-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Aizen's zanpaktou (sp?) has an unfair advantage over the other shinigami. How does one actually acquire one? Does the zanpaktou choose it's owner or depends on the owner's personality?

DB_Hunter
Sun, 06-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Well I remember that Yamaji's zanpaktou has the most attack power, so you could say that is unfair. Also, Ichigo's zanpaktou was described as 'eating' his reiatsu, magnifying it and releasing it again. Potentially then in my understanding if Ichigo has a reiatsu greater than Yamaji's then his zanpaktou's power could exceed that of Yamaji.