PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 403

TheBladeChild
Fri, 06-06-2008, 05:49 AM
here is it on onemanga:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/

Atheist
Fri, 06-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Hmm I wonder what kind of power Itachi gave to Naruto. This is becoming quite interesting!

johntmh
Fri, 06-06-2008, 06:26 AM
As I won't be free till July, this post is going to be short.

Well, need me to say futher again? I was right about the moment when Itachi was trying to talk to Naruto. There is just a little bit different where I mentioned that Itachi had given Naruto some sort of information that might overcome Sasuke in case Sasuke siding the enemy. From manga volume 403, it's obvious that Itachi has given Naruto some sort of power that can beat Sasuke or can Sasuke to good side. Anyway, the only thing I can think that the power might be is some kind of counter attack of Sasuke sharingan. This is because Naruto still not sure what is the power.

I was 100% right that Itachi had predicted all this could happen after he dies. Itachi trusted his secret power (I think it's secret) to Naruto 'cos he believe Naruto is the only one that will be capable to doing the impossible. That's why he asked Naruto the very simple question that no one can give the desired answer for Itachi.

For some reason, I think my analysis on every manga volume has become a significant big spoiler to the story of Naruto. I am not sure this is good or bad but I certainly love to talk about the story. Therefore, I decided not to provide too much analysis as I have a difficulty in posting my comment to certain forums.

Psyke
Fri, 06-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Wow. Want a cookie?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Seems like Itachi was pulling some strings around that even Tobi wasn't aware of. Now for Itachi's eyes....

WTF?!

This means that Sasuke has his own MS but not yet EMS because the eyes needed to be transplanted for that. So the only explanation I can come up with for that is that if you have your own MS and get a technique from someone else's MS you get the same effect as EMS without transplating the eyes. O_o

Yukimura
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:35 AM
So worst case scenario Naruto now has his very own sharingan. If that's what really happened I'm not sure how the series could recover from the epic depths of lameness. I think/hope he instead got some sort of built in anti-sharingan defense/counter.

Sasuke though doesn't make much sense, how is not taking the eye's related to reviving the clan? The more power he has the stronger he will be to protect the nursery of babies one would assume he plans to have once he's done starting a giant war (should he succeed in destroying/weakening Konoha the other nations are bound to go at each other trying to capitalize on the power shift). It's becoming more and more obvious that Sasuke is not running on all cylinders as he's repeatedly made decisions that are counter productive to his stated goals all in the name of spurious things like 'his own way'.

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Lol, yeah he is just like Naruto always going on about his nindo not even realizing what an idiot he is. Anyway looks like what I said before may have been right, that it wasn't a shadow clone that Itachi met but that Naruto. the idiot. really did go running off too.

This means that Sasuke has his own MS but not yet EMS because the eyes needed to be transplanted for that. So the only explanation I can come up with for that is that if you have your own MS and get a technique from someone else's MS you get the same effect as EMS without transplating the eyes. O_o

I don't know I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, because when I read it in the trans I had it didn't say anything about a transplant. After Sasuke said he realized that what Madara told him was the truth because he remembered Itachi crying blah blah blah. Madara asked Sasuke if he was going to use Itachi's eyes and Sasuke said no blah blah. Anyway I took that to mean that Madara was simply asking if he was going to follow Itachi's path and Sasuke said he was going to do things his own way. Maybe someone else could clear this up? Either way it doesn't matter.

SilentSnake
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I got the impression that by saying "no" to taking Itachi's eyes Sasuke actually meant the "vision" Itachi had and that it wasn't a "no" to physically transplanting them for ems.

Apart from that I also thought of the possibility of Sasuke getting EMS by getting his MS after he got Itachi's Amaterasu. Somehow it still feels as if Itachi could have xfered his MS without transplanting eyes. some kind of weirdo technique others didn't come up with.

It may be just wishful thinking though, or Sasuke will "wait" with the transplant (he's already gotten a huge higher up, getting him another one in such short time without even seeing jewdan work sounds totally retarded)

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah thats exactly what I meant and I don't think Madara actually saw Sasuke's eyes in the last chapter so he doesn't even know Sasuke has it. That could be interesting.

At below. I don't think what Itachi gave Naruto has anything to do with what you said. If that were the case then there wouldn't be a reason for Itachi to say he hopes Naruto will never have to use it or ask Naruto whether he would be willing to kill Sasuke to save Konoha. I think what Itachi gave him was something along the lines of what Itachi did to Sasuke. He gave him something that will be triggered when the time comes and most likely to kill Sasuke if it ever came down to it.

On another note I don't think Kishi will ever make Naruto a match for Sasuke and I hope that Naruto will be getting some power ups well not necessarily power ups but some proper training so he can at least fight properly but I don't think it likely.

Tyreal
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:08 AM
So worst case scenario Naruto now has his very own sharingan. If that's what really happened I'm not sure how the series could recover from the epic depths of lameness. I think/hope he instead got some sort of built in anti-sharingan defense/counter.

I'm hoping he got something that will help him control the Kyubi and/or block other Sharingans control of the Kyubi. Since high level sharingan users seem to be able to control the Kyubi maybe what Itachi gave Naruto was a way to control it himself. Or left part of himself there to control the Kyubi, kind of like an "Inner Itachi".

I'll explain that statement a bit better, when Naruto uses the Kyubi's Chakara he often goes and has a conversation with it (I'm talking about the room with the cage that contains the Kyubi with Naruto standing outside of it). Now we know that a skilled Sharingan user can see into this inner world and suppress/control the Kyubi; as demonstrated by Sasuke doing this to Naruto when they were first reunited after the time skip. I'm thinking Itachi found a way to permanently leave a version of himself there (kind of like a shadow clone, on that note do shadow clones hang around after the original dies?) to control the Kyubi and to stop Sasuke from suppressing the Kyubi's chakara when Sasuke attacks the village. Although this is all just hopeful speculation on my part since I REALLY don't want to see Naruto get a sharingan.

On the bright side it is really starting to look like Naruto will stop being a useless pile of crap since he just got some secret power from Itachi and some secret scroll from Jiraiya AND a way to train and study at speeds 100's of times faster than an average ninja. Maybe by the time Sasuke attacks the village Naruto will be a match for him.

Assertn
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Itachi explicitly said "Lets hope you'll never have to use it." This suggests it has to be some sort of last-ditch technique that Naruto should never expect to use until Sasuke pins him in a corner. Because of this, I highly doubt it would be something more sustained, like a sharingan or whatever.

Then again, what do I know? Kishimoto already knocked us over the head with this fake EMS shit that Sasuke has...clearly he has his own story-telling conventions, and doesn't afraid to alter the naruto universe to his liking, either. (Kind of reminds me of a certain Bleach series I've known).

johntmh
Fri, 06-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Due to over debate about Naruto's new power, I will post my view here. Is the power going to be sharingan? No. I don't think so. From my point of view, it's simply some power than neutralize Sasuke MS and the power that Itachi transferred to Sasuke.

Why Itachi choose Naruto? This is because Itachi was about to die, well be specific he planned to die on his brother's hands. Just right before he dies, Itachi had transferred the technique to Sasuke. However, Itachi had doubt that Naruto won't get Sasuke faster than Madara, so he predicted what Madara will said and do with Sasuke, and that's to attack Konoha. With his love to Konoha and peace, Itachi still wants to protect the village but he knew he is going to die anyway. So, the only way for he to protect the village is to pass his power to someone that can be trusted without killing Sasuke. So this put him in a very difficult position as well, to protect the village but need to kill Sasuke if the worst case. Then, to make the right choice, Itachi planned to talk to Naruto to convince himself that Naruto is capable to fulfill his wish and that is to save the Konoha without killing Sasuke.

Agree?

Sidnne
Fri, 06-06-2008, 04:43 PM
So Itachi gave some of his power to Naruto... Interesting, it seems Naruto is Itachi's hope for saving his brother. We can debate what that power is 'til we're blue in the face, but we won't know until Naruto and Sasuke face-off again. Although its likely a reactive ability, like amaterasu was for Sasuke.

I know Madara said Itachi was dying of an illness, but I would imagine Itachi was also weakened during his fight with Sasuke because he gave some of his power to Naruto.

I'm really surprised we got to see what Itachi said to Naruto, especially so soon. Usually things like that fall by the wayside and are forgotten.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-06-2008, 04:49 PM
He taught Naruto how to deepthroat. Why else shove something down his throat? xD

But you're right. We could debate all we want but we don't know what he gave Naruto. So I guess we would just have to wait.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Kishimoto is quickly decreasing the chances that naruto is going to grow powerful by any respectable means. Lets see, so, the nine tails is no longer enough. That ridiculous chakra source, healing, strength, speed increase, that almighty cheese that can ruin anyone except an Uchiha. You would figure, that Naruto would grow normally into the ways needed to take out an Uchiha, since very little else at his disposal, other than his cleverness in battle, is disconnected from the demon. So, uber powerful demon sealed within, and now, secret power given to him possibly the greatest ninja ever. I'm not liking this one bit.

I want him to learn wing chun. Closest thing that series has to it, would be the hyuga fighting style, and maybe rock lee's drunken fist. That would neutralize the sharingan's ability to predict his movements via observing the muscle tension in his body. Naruto would go from joke to superman with just that one improvement when you consider the number of clones he can sustain, and the power up he gets just from leaking demon chakra. Plus, he could learn it quickly with Kakashi's training method. Wouldn't even need a partner beyond the initial phase of training.

But no, that route was not taken. Instead, he was given a power up from Itachi.

They could've given him some decent techniques that weren't so uber powerful, but when used in conjunction with his clones, could create some rather impressive and deadly offenses. thinking maybe using three clones to sustain strong winds which would slow his opponent, then he could use the demon chakra leaking technique to almost ignore that wind while his opponent is forced to fight contending with the winds. There's a whole bunch of other things that are possible also, just think of the variety of techniques you've already seen, and imagine the possibilities of what someone who can make clones like naruto can, could do. Wouldn't even take any more intellect than Naruto has already shown to make things like this happen.

But no, that route was not taken. Instead, he was given a power up from Itachi.

Things are hovering on a breaking point for Naruto's character. It seems like, one more step in the wrong direction, and even the illusion of hope for his character will be gone.

Edit: Forgot to mention something about the other half of the comic in all my indignation. There really isn't much to say, preparations are made for whatever they're about to do, and they scenes involving itachi asking the reasons for Naruto's obsession, along with Sasuke's recalling of Itachi's tears that night, were thrown in just to slap our hearts around, one more time for good measure :-(

Assertn
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:41 PM
I just don't like how they pulled this plot device...it's the same technique used in so many other shounen series....

Basically, villains and supporting characters always know more about the shounen universe than the protagonists and, subsequently, the reader. How does Itachi know how to transfer his power so easily? We've already seen him pull it off twice; in two completely different ways, and yet, has he ever done it either way before? How'd he learn to do such a thing?

Meanwhile we've got Naruto, who has to have every single thing explained to him in detail (often more than once), before he gains even a remote understanding of something.

And...like I said...many other shounen series do this as well. I know One Piece and Bleach have been guilty of it on more than one occasion.

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Yep, thata just the way it works with shonen. There is nothing that can be done about it, just say Amen and read some seinen.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I might sound like a broken record saying this again, but, hunter x hunter is a shonen series that doesn't pull this shit. The innate superiority of certain characters are established, and then that is developed through rules of the universe that apply to everyone. So I really don't believe that this plot device is necessary in a shounen series.

However, lets say I do accept that it is fact that this plot device will be used in every shounen series. Asides from what Assertn just mentioned, there's the fact that Naruto JUST GOT a power up: Kakashi's ridiculous training method. Sure, it was many chapters ago, but it was not many days ago story wise. Not many weeks ago. How about they develop that power up before giving Naruto another? With that one, I don't even see that he NEEDS another one (talking about power ups) to deal with Sasuke. They could try to redeem this by not showing this new power Naruto got until he's made some substantial development without using it, but still, it was done in such, such bad taste. DBZ's way of granting power ups was genius compared to this. Sayains are an elite alien race of fighters, so "naturally" their training is going to be more fruitful than others. Traveling to alien lands and learning new techniques from them makes sense, and the power ups I'm mentioning happened with an appropriate amount of time having passed between any two power ups.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Wasnt that just a clone of Naruto as well? Seems kinda funny how convienent this is all turning out to be.

Abdula
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:36 AM
No it wasn't a clone. It wouldn't have made any sense for it to be a clone I remember thinking that back then although I never posted in those days. If it was a clone then there wouldn't have been any reason for Naruto to hide or for Itachi to ask Naruto why he wasn't running or for Naruto to ask why Itachi wasn't capturing him. It didn't make any sense for Kishi to make Naruto go off on his own but now I see why. Not that that makes any more sense.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:39 AM
The naruto that talked to itachi couldn't be a clone for the fact that if sasuke could tell which naruto was real in his fight with him i would expect itachi to do the same, and i also remember him thinking to himself on wheter he should run or not.

The ability itachi inplanted in naruto wont be a move to kill sasuke in a last ditch effort for the fact that he pretty much asked naruto if there was a chance that he would kill sasuke would he? i think he asked him to see wether or not he would kill sasuke which he doesn't want and to be assured that naruto would try to stop him from destroying the village. him saying lets hope you won't need it means lets hope sasuke doesn't decide to attack the village.

Assertn
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:40 AM
It had to have been a clone...
The real Naruto was with the group.

Uh....when was anybody, including Sasuke, able to tell the real Naruto apart from a clone?

Abdula
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:44 AM
It was stated early on that that was one of the abilities of the sharingan. Something to do with the sharingan's ability to see chakra.

The ability itachi inplanted in naruto wont be a move to kill sasuke in a last ditch effort for the fact that he pretty much asked naruto if there was a chance that he would kill sasuke would he? i think he asked him to see wether or not he would kill sasuke which he doesn't want and to be assured that naruto would try to stop him from destroying the village. him saying lets hope you won't need it means lets hope sasuke doesn't decide to attack the village.

Sounds good because if Sasuke was going to die or destroy the village then everything Itachi has done would have been for nothing.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:45 AM
It had to have been a clone...
The real Naruto was with the group.

Uh....when was anybody, including Sasuke, able to tell the real Naruto apart from a clone?

When they fought each other, sasuke destroyed all his clones without attacking the real naruto and said something along the lines of "i already know which is the real one, i destroyed these to play your lilttle game" not exact words but something to that extent. he was able to tell because of the chakra.

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:37 AM
It was stated early on that that was one of the abilities of the sharingan. Something to do with the sharingan's ability to see chakra.

Sounds good because if Sasuke was going to die or destroy the village then everything Itachi has done would have been for nothing.

Assertn is right, sharingan can see the difference between regular clones (bunshin no jutsu) and real user, but shadow clones (kage bunshin no jutsu) is a technique that's distributing chakra evenly to the clones and giving them a body. It is exactly because of this fact that sharingan CANNOT tell the difference, giving the sharingan user "just" the ability to see that the user has a body and see its chakra flow etc. therefore making it impossible to tell if a person is the real deal or a kage bunshin.

It is still possible to use common sense to get the idea which one is it, but sharingan is not the answer here.

chet_chetty
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Even though that is the real Naruto that met with Itachi, it makes no sense because the real Naruto needed to stay with the group so his bunshins could act as trackers so the real Naruto could relay anything important to the group. I guess I can see that his bunshins can get the knowledge he gains but that's not what we were shown.

Anyways, one ray of major hope was the Jiraiya flashback...

...specifically the lines on the 3rd and 4th panel of page 6. Correct me if I'm wrong but the lines in those panels were not written in the chapter with the original meeting between Jiraiya and Naruto in the hospital.

Assertn
Sat, 06-07-2008, 03:01 AM
This is interesting....
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/11/

Sasuke used sharingan when Itachi wiped out the clan?

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-07-2008, 08:35 AM
This is interesting....
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/11/

Sasuke used sharingan when Itachi wiped out the clan?

it kinda DOES look like 1 dot sharingan in both eyes oO

edit: normally Sasuke's eyes are large and black, I guess there's no mistaking it...

DB_Hunter
Sat, 06-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Very good observation, I missed that. It certainly is the Sharingan, as in the following panels his eyes are all black again. In this one each eye has a single tomoe in it.

Raven
Sat, 06-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Doesn't Sasuke first get his Sharingan during the Zabuza arc when he has to protect Naruto and Sakura? Plothole, oversight, or poor illustration in this chapter?

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Very good observation, I missed that. It certainly is the Sharingan, as in the following panels his eyes are all black again. In this one each eye has a single tomoe in it.

Following question is - why did he have to "awake" sharingan again when protecting naruto?

Was the trauma so big that after awakening sharingan it has gotten sealed along with traumatizing memories?

Or his emotions were really cut-off and he needed another emotional event to get them back?

Tis' a mystary 4 me.

Abdula
Sat, 06-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Assertn is right, sharingan can see the difference between regular clones (bunshin no jutsu) and real user, but shadow clones (kage bunshin no jutsu) is a technique that's distributing chakra evenly to the clones and giving them a body. It is exactly because of this fact that sharingan CANNOT tell the difference, giving the sharingan user "just" the ability to see that the user has a body and see its chakra flow etc. therefore making it impossible to tell if a person is the real deal or a kage bunshin.

It is still possible to use common sense to get the idea which one is it, but sharingan is not the answer here.
Sorry but you are confusing the two. What you're taking about is the byakugan, the byakugan can only see the flow of chakra so Neji was unable to tell the difference between Naruto and his clones because they had the same amount of chakra thus the flow would be the same. The sharingan is different because the sharingan "gives chakra color" which allows the user to see chakra itself so a sharingan user sees the shadow clone as just chakra where as the real person would have a physical body.

Assertn
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Sorry but you are confusing the two. What you're taking about is the byakugan, the byakugan can only see the flow of chakra so Neji was unable to tell the difference between Naruto and his clones because they had the same amount of chakra thus the flow would be the same. The sharingan is different because the sharingan "gives chakra color" which allows the user to see chakra itself so a sharingan user sees the shadow clone as just chakra where as the real person would have a physical body.
Yeah, and the byakugan is superior to the sharingan in terms of insight.

Dude, you can spew your technicality nonsense all you want, but there has never been an example in the series where any sharingan user had singled out a real body among a bunch of kage bunshins without, as SilentSnake mentioned, just using common sense to read the opponent.

Abdula
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Yeah, and the byakugan is superior to the sharingan in terms of insight.

I hope thats sarcasm.

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I hope thats sarcasm.

Believe it or not, but byakugan is considered to be evolved out of sharingan and was officially stated (in the manga) superior in some aspects to sharingan.

and my post did not mean byakugan, just because I didn't mention every single sharingan feat of sharingan and focused on those actually important here doesn't mean I confused the two :P

sharingan seeing kage bunshins as just chakra blobs -> I believe you mean the fight from chuunin exam where masked guys were making lotsa regular bunshins to hide their real attacks. That's the only moment I can associate your statement to.

Abdula
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:26 PM
No thats not what I mean anyway never mind.

My point was yes it was said that the byakugan was superior to the sharingan in terms of insight but that was before Sasuke used X ray vision and started hacking into people's minds. It might have been true at some point but sharingan is the single most broken thing in all of Naruto. Oh and it was the sharingan that evolved from the byakugan not the other way around.

NM
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Doesn't Sasuke first get his Sharingan during the Zabuza arc when he has to protect Naruto and Sakura? Plothole, oversight, or poor illustration in this chapter?

I checked back to the Haku fight and Sasuke's Sharingan actually has two comma's. So it makes sense although now I wonder why Sasuke never used his Sharingan before in his first encounter with Zabuza when Kakashi was captured. I would say that was a pretty desperate situation since they were up against a jounin. Here's the picture from Chapter 27.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/NarutoMaster/Naruto27-04.jpg

Assertn
Sat, 06-07-2008, 03:49 PM

My point was yes it was said that the byakugan was superior to the sharingan in terms of insight but that was before Sasuke used X ray vision and started hacking into people's minds. It might have been true at some point but sharingan is the single most broken thing in all of Naruto. Oh and it was the sharingan that evolved from the byakugan not the other way around.
Mind hacking wasn't a new development...Kakashi used something similar back in his fight against Zabuza.

There still has not been a single example of sharingan seeing through kage bunshin, and I assure you there will be plenty of kage bunshins used against Sasuke in his next fight with Naruto.

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-07-2008, 06:21 PM

checked it, dunno why would I think that byakugan was the evolved one oO

but saying that "it might have been true at some point but..." seems ignorant, I know Kishi does a lot of things as if he was smoking weed when drawing/writing but it would be retarded if he just simply changed his mind at some point. another thing is we know basically nothing about byakugan's true powers so tbh, if Kishi wants it may be just as broken with weird powers like for example giving the user an ability to tell the difference between a real body and a shadow clone.

clone detector! (klo-ne-de-tek-t0-jug4n!)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 06-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Wow I started some shit huh?

So we decided that Naruto in fact never did leave the group and that Itachi did implant a Kage Bunshin. Which does make kind of sense because it was mentioned that once released you do aquire the knowledge of the clone. And maybe Itachi put it deep in his mind thinking that Naruto wouldnt uncover it so soon? I dont know I am reaching here...

Kusanagi
Mon, 06-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I hope Itachi gave Naruto some intelligence, some of that "natural genius" ability...

wishful thinking...probably anti sharingan crap tho

docdan63
Tue, 06-10-2008, 01:12 AM
I hope Itachi gave Naruto some intelligence, some of that "natural genius" ability...

wishful thinking...probably anti sharingan crap tho

How can it be crap if it's anti sharingan? He's building naruto and preparing him to take on his little brother, if not be ready to kill him. I actually think this use of Itachi's powers is better than him giving some to his little brother. Kishi is smart for doing this. And not just because he's building Naruto for his battle. It deepens the purpose, want, and over all story of him wanting to become Hokage.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-10-2008, 08:05 AM
way to go Kishi, you've managed to ruin two of the best scens you've wrote by adding information 300 chapters later.
1. The sharingan thing, needless to say.
2. Sasuke going after Itachi. So what was the point back in the forest of death (chunin exam 2nd test) when Sasuke has a flashback to the clan massacare and despite that chooses to battle Orochimaru?

Next: Naruto is being completly gay for Sasuke, I thought that it only happens in the anime and in fanfiction. he's so gay that he can be the fifth girl in sex and the city. in fact, the panel with the bird says everything, it's disgusting.

I don't care what awsome power Itachi bestowed upon Naruto, it falls deep into the category of Sharingan Shanningans - Naruto still has the previous power-ups to use (4/5th tail Kyuubi, "That justu", Wind element, super trainning method) before anything else.

I wonder when we'll see the last of Itachi, it was bad enough to carry him around for 400 chapters when he was obvious from the start, now we need to see him running around after his death?

my favorite part of the chapter is the air conditioner that's next to Naruto's room. really. also, he has hot water boiler. those ninjas sure know how to live. and Kishimonto has to explain how Naruto grew up one day, and how come he has this awsome place of his own.

Abdula
Tue, 06-10-2008, 09:16 AM
2. Sasuke going after Itachi. So what was the point back in the forest of death (chunin exam 2nd test) when Sasuke has a flashback to the clan massacare and despite that chooses to battle Orochimaru?

One word......Naruto.

Naruto is being completly gay for Sasuke, I thought that it only happens in the anime and in fanfiction. he's so gay that he can be the fifth girl in sex and the city.
lol

I think we're done with Itachi for now, atleast until Sasuke and Naruto confront each other again.

Kusanagi
Wed, 06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I guess I missed the AC unit in Naruto's room. But I would assume that he has his own place because of his father and the third.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 06-12-2008, 07:07 AM
my favorite part of the chapter is the air conditioner that's next to Naruto's room. really. also, he has hot water boiler. those ninjas sure know how to live. and Kishimonto has to explain how Naruto grew up one day, and how come he has this awsome place of his own.

Well not everyone in the Naruto-verse is a ninja, and as far as having certain luxuries such as AC and a water boiler, what happens when Naruto has been training for a while and get's hurt. He still is going to want some boiled water for Ramen, how is going to make it if is all tore up? Dont get me wrong, some of the advancements do go a little far, but as long as I dont see any cars on Naruto I can deal I guess.