PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 62

Parkalash
Thu, 06-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Here we go another filler xD

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns062.torrent

Kusanagi
Thu, 06-05-2008, 09:25 PM
for some reason i keep gettin tracker errors trying to dl this....for some reason i cannot connect to the tracker

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Laughed a good deal this time too. These fillers just keep looking more promising. Really though, in a close quater fist fight, Lee should have pwned them all.

Edit@below: I guess the early bird gets the worm.:D

Uzumaki
Thu, 06-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Tracker down?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-05-2008, 10:10 PM
for some reason i keep gettin tracker errors trying to dl this....for some reason i cannot connect to the trackerSame here.

Kusanagi
Thu, 06-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow and try again, have to wake up at 345 for work.

btw Darth, love that avatar.

unandpw
Thu, 06-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Flash video here: http://www.getnaruto.com/

BioAlien
Thu, 06-05-2008, 10:52 PM
for some reason i keep gettin tracker errors trying to dl this....for some reason i cannot connect to the tracker

Same here.
"Error: tracker down, someone fucked up, other error, you got banned, etc"

LaZie
Thu, 06-05-2008, 11:17 PM
This torrent should be working

http://www.mininova.org/get/1477123

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Funny episode.

Obviously Sora's father was one of the traitors and for plot's sake I'm guessing Asuma killed him.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-06-2008, 02:53 AM
This should turn interesting, because looking at the groups of characters in the OP, it looks like Sora has some backstabbing to do.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 06-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Sora being kicked into a wall by Tsunade was the most random shit ever. Hilarity.

ASSpirine
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:21 AM
That was the best part of the episode. Like after 1 second he flies through the door :)
Awesome

Kraco
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:06 AM
There have been worse filler episodes. Yet somehow everything that happened in this episode was pretty much to be expected. Sora is one anti-social dude.

The Disneyesque fight was undoubtly the weakest part of the episode.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:34 AM
It didn't really bother me. As none of them were actually ninja battling for real. Like Lee said, it was a young men's fist fight to express feelings!

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:00 AM
I can't watch this anymore. The line between canon and filler is so blurred its completely gone, there is filler in the canon episodes and there is canon stuff in the filler episodes. Then there is some completely stupid BS. Like that stupid fight for example or what Tsunade did with Sora and what the hell were Naruto and Sora doing with those Kunai? If people could do that with normal weapons then Asuma's chakra knives wouldn't be special. The only chakra weapons there have been so far are Sasuke's sword and Asuma's knives both of which I might add were the same color and the same basic design.

Kusanagi
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Sasuke's sword looked more chrome didnt it? and Asuma's knives looked blackish??

Assertn
Fri, 06-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah... It's already been established that Asuma's knives are specially designed to allow chakra to flow through them. This training with kunais should be pointless.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 04:12 PM
I don't know why you would need special weapons to use your chakra through a weapon. Chakra does pretty much everything. Like anything, it just takes training.

Asuma's weapons are specially made to channel chakra, but that probably just make it easier. But weapons like that are probably really rare, and you probably don't get them until you already have the ability to channel your chakra through a weapon. So you have to learn the ability with normal weapons first, then once you know how, you can get the "special" weapons that are better for using that ability.

KrayZ33
Fri, 06-06-2008, 04:52 PM
There have been worse filler episodes. Yet somehow everything that happened in this episode was pretty much to be expected. Sora is one anti-social dude.

The Disneyesque fight was undoubtly the weakest part of the episode.

hmm was it?

I found that actually pretty much entertaining, especially when Lee joined the fight, that was very funny ^^

and I liked how Sora behaved with his "I'm so fucking dangerous if you glare at me I'll beat the shit out of you" attitude.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-06-2008, 05:50 PM
This was a nice episode. Funny as hell, freakin Tsunade xD. You know she wasn't taking any shit, real or perceived. God, and Shikamaru catching it in the mouth lol! "I'm not fat!". I really don't mind some of the canon being mixed in with the filler. Gives them grounding to try and deliver a product that doesn't suck. While this isn't like hxh filler, they've still managed a good level of success thus far. Furthermore, it progresses the story, so that by the time this half filler is done, we may get to actually see some of the cooler stuff that's to come, sooner. But seriously...get off the wind chakra dick, kthx.

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I really can't see how this could ever be a good thing. The anime has become at best a spin off series based on the manga. I mean its like DBZ and DBGT and they aren't progressing the story at all. If their intention was to progress the story then why the hell did they have filler in the first place. I know I've been complaining about all the things they have been doing wrong since Shippuuden started but its only gotten worse and worse. I mean this chakra knives thing and how they are trying to beat wind nature into people heads is a perfect example.

I have no idea why they decided to mess everything up like this seeing as the original series tried to stick strictly to the manga as much as possible. This reminds of reading FMA and then watching the anime and going WTF. Its like the series just never recovered from the filler hell they just said, look how well did when fillers were going on so lets just keep em rolling, canon or no canon. Anyway besides everything that is wrong with Shippuuden the main thing I have with this arc is that its changing the rules of how Naruto works and this is really going to ruin the next arc and what was the point of taking something that doesn't happen until atleast two arcs later and putting in a filler episode. This filler is the last straw really, its going to ruin everything that is yet to come. I don't know why they decided not to stick to manga material after episode three but they did and ever since then I've been waiting for things to get better and they haven't at all. I can't even say I'll stick it out and wait for the next canon arc but even the canon episodes were riddled with filler material.

@Darthender: No, no if you just think about it you'll understand why. I know you are one of those people who will take anything the anime throws at you but come on.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-06-2008, 08:49 PM
While it's true that these fillers won't advance the plot any faster than they've been since Shippuuden, they do give the enjoyment factor a boost. Having watched 50+ episodes of slow plot and minimal action, we're now getting slow plot and decent/good action. While plot inconsistency is evident, I dare say there's enough of it around that one more won't have much effect.

Or maybe it will. After all, you know what's coming up. :)

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Oh I see, you do have a point. However the slow plot and minimal action were the studios fault in the first place and now not only are they ruining the action scenes but the plot as well. Yes, while it could be true that there is ever so much wrong with the show that one thing won't have much effect but there is such a thing as the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Plus it isn't a little thing chakra weapons are supposed to be special if everyone can do it with any weapon then it defeats the purpose. Something as little as a color change makes a huge difference, Oodama rasengan for example or the fact that Sasuke's sword and Asuma's knives were both chakra weapons and in the manga were similar in appearance, is significant.

Then there is what I mentioned earlier about them showing that the seal that Kakashi put on Sasuke is still there or why was Naruto's training so important in the first place do you know why, nope. Its like the Z fighters getting all worked up about the android's arrival but Trunks never came back to tell them about it, horrible example but you should get my point. There is a whole bunch of other things as well like if this is a filler arc why do they need to use canon material especially canon material that isn't even from the upcoming arc or even the on that was supposed to come after that.

Besides everything else that they are messing up, the very fact that they are messing with the order of things is important. Despite what people think I actually do like the show which is the only reason why all this stuff gets to me because while this may be enjoyable its nothing like what it could be if they just decided to stick to the manga. So its not what they are doing now its how what they are doing now is going to affect what is supposed to come later.

Anyway strangely enough I've only gotten one neg rep so far in this thread so I'm not going to push it. Besides this isn't the kind of stuff I want to be posting about anyway, I just can't help but point out some of the things that are wrong.

While this isn't like hxh filler, they've still managed a good level of success thus far.
This isn't filler. It can't be filler if it has actual canon stuff in it and the canon episodes aren't redeeming because most of the people here actually prefer this filler stuff over the canon material when putting filler in the canon material is what was wrong with the canon episodes in the first place. I still find it astonishing that the last real canon episode was episode 3. This is Bleach.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I guess I'd be more critical of this filler arc if it weren't more interesting than the previous non-filler arc.
Plus it isn't a little thing chakra weapons are supposed to be special if everyone can do it with any weapon then it defeats the purpose. Something as little as a color change makes a huge difference, Oodama rasengan for example or the fact that Sasuke's sword and Asuma's knives were both chakra weapons and in the manga were similar in appearance, is significant. Well I think if you think about it for a second. If chakra weapons are so special, why would they give them out to people who don't know how to use them? Do they just go around going, "Hey, here's a rare chakra weapon, I'm gonna give this to you even though you've never focuses chakra through a weapon before, and, if you figure it out, hey, great. If not, oh well."

Obviously it would be possible to channel chakra through a normal weapon until you learned how, and a real chakra weapon is simply alot more powerful when you use it.

Also, frankly, you keep saying that sasuke's sword and asuma's weapons look the same and I just don't get what the hell you're talking about.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh I see, you do have a point. However the slow plot and minimal action were the studios fault in the first place and now not only are they ruining the action scenes but the plot as well. Yes, while it could be true that there is ever so much wrong with the show that one thing won't have much effect but there is such a thing as the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Plus it isn't a little thing chakra weapons are supposed to be special if everyone can do it with any weapon then it defeats the purpose. Something as little as a color change makes a huge difference, Oodama rasengan for example or the fact that Sasuke's sword and Asuma's knives were both chakra weapons and in the manga were similar in appearance, is significant.

Then there is what I mentioned earlier about them showing that the seal that Kakashi put on Sasuke is still there or why was Naruto's training so important in the first place do you know why, nope. Its like the Z fighters getting all worked up about the android's arrival but Trunks never came back to tell them about it, horrible example but you should get my point. There is a whole bunch of other things as well like if this is a filler arc why do they need to use canon material especially canon material that isn't even from the upcoming arc or even the on that was supposed to come after that.

Besides everything else that they are messing up, the very fact that they are messing with the order of things is important. Despite what people think I actually do like the show which is the only reason why all this stuff gets to me because while this may be enjoyable its nothing like what it could be if they just decided to stick to the manga. So its not what they are doing now its how what they are doing now is going to affect what is supposed to come later.

Anyway strangely enough I've only gotten one neg rep so far in this thread so I'm not going to push it. Besides this isn't the kind of stuff I want to be posting about anyway, I just can't help but point out some of the things that are wrong.

This isn't filler. It can't be filler if it has actual canon stuff in it and the canon episodes aren't redeeming because most of the people here actually prefer this filler stuff over the canon material when putting filler in the canon material is what was wrong with the canon episodes in the first place. I still find it astonishing that the last real canon episode was episode 3. This is Bleach.

I could tell there was something you weren't pleased about from the post before this.(which I also acknowledged). I was simply furthering the view, that from those who don't know what lies ahead, nothing seems amiss yet, and for now, it's "so far so good". If it's as different as you say it is, maybe they'll end up changing the anime into an adaptation more so than simply animating the manga.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Well, part of the problem is what every anime adapatation of a manga series has to deal with. How do you prevent the anime from catching up to the manga? Hunter x Hunter took the ova approach. Let one arc finish, then make an OVA about said arc. Most other series that I'm aware of take the filler approach. HxH did it during the TV series. Filler isn't always, bad. Sure, finding examples of good filler material is like trying to find a small diamond in a pool of doodoo, but it's still a true statement.

The thing with this filler, is that I find it entertaining minus a couple of things. There really are only two things that's going to make things to come have less of an impact, and both those things are related. I'd say more on this but I think it might constitute spoiler. However, I don't think it's going to be as bad as you're making it out to be. Certain other things about the people involved will make up for it. For one, even though there's some canon material in this filler, 90% of it is still filler, that's why I call it filler.

I should have been clearer on this, but what I meant to say, was they that they have a chance to advance the actual plot with this filler. However, they've yet to actually do so. Nothing thus far that occured in the manga concerning the characters they've introduced, has occured here. So I'm taking this filler as a fleshing out of some potentially ineresting characters, and of the fire country itself. Konoha is the fire country's military might, but we don't know anything at all concerning the fire country. This is a nice way of trying to flesh out that aspect of things.

And about the canon episodes, I don't really consider all the staring contests to be filler. Everything that happened in those episodes, happened in the manga as far as I recall. That's just an example of animating the chapters, very, very, VERY, poorly. Horrible job, but not filler.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I guess because I'm not a manga reader, I don't realize how its "screwing up the manga story".

I assumed that they took a small piece of side plot, one that Kishimoto had no intention of going any further with(in this case, Asuma, the 12 guardians, etc.), and then making an arc out of it that expands the Naruto universe.

Basically, just like the arc in the old Naruto fillers that explored Anko's backstory. Except that this one isn't shitty.

Abdula
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:22 PM
I could tell there was something you weren't pleased about from the post before this.(which I also acknowledged). I was simply furthering the view, that from those who don't know what lies ahead, nothing seems amiss yet, and for now, it's "so far so good". If it's as different as you say it is, maybe they'll end up changing the anime into an adaptation more so than simply animating the manga.

Which is exactly what I don't want but its far too late for that because it has already happened. They have been doing it for a long time and the anime only viewers are none the wiser that is the problem, its to the point where the anime and the manga are not only different but have completely different rules. I wouldn't have a problem with that if not for the fact that the manga is leagues better, so the anime viewers end up missing out, not only on the action but the plot as well, which wasn't necessary. Anyway it looks like I'll just have to accept the fact that the manga and anime are going to be so different which honestly wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that the anime is so bad. Anyway I'm resigned to just sitting back and watching now.

I guess I'd be more critical of this filler arc if it weren't more interesting than the previous non-filler arc.Well I think if you think about it for a second. If chakra weapons are so special, why would they give them out to people who don't know how to use them? Do they just go around going, "Hey, here's a rare chakra weapon, I'm gonna give this to you even though you've never focuses chakra through a weapon before, and, if you figure it out, hey, great. If not, oh well."

Obviously it would be possible to channel chakra through a normal weapon until you learned how, and a real chakra weapon is simply alot more powerful when you use it.

Also, frankly, you keep saying that sasuke's sword and asuma's weapons look the same and I just don't get what the hell you're talking about.
I think you misunderstand something. Asuma didn't give Naruto and Sora any chakra weapons the knives are the only chakra weapons he has and the only other person thus far with another chakra weapon is Sasuke. That you don't know what I'm talking about is exactly my point they are supposed to look the same but for some reason they changed Sasuke's sword. I made a big fuss about it a few threads back, you can go back and check if you want. Also it isn't about whether people know how to channel their chakra through a weapon or not its whether the weapon can conduct and react to the chakra. Take the paper Kakashi used to find out what kind of nature Naruto had for example. If he could have used any kind of paper and simply channel his chakra through it, then wasting time growing trees that they nurture with chakra just to get that paper would be pointless and the paper itself would have no value.

Anyway its not that I disagree with you on the concept of how it might work its simply that if it did work it would devalue the chakra weapons and then they would have to of course explain why other ninjas simply don't do it because it doesn't only work with wind nature. The problem is that here the anime is doing something that according to the manga they shouldn't be able to do and the only way to correct that would be the change that when the anime gets to that point. Something they will and have done in the past, thats if they even bother to pay attention to it, and it wouldn't be necessary at all if they didn't change it in the first place. The very fact that you don't see anything wrong there is why I have a problem with it in the first place because its goes against what was established in the manga.

-Didn't see the two posts above this one.
@ Uchiha Barles. I'm not talking about the strecting, the stretching is just stretching. I do find this filler entertaining, its hilarious if nothing else and that is what I was expecting them to do with filler, flesh out, which is why I said before that I was actually looking forward to this filer but thats not what they have been doing. As for the canon stuff they have been using I don't see the point. Yes there has been canon stuff they have been using rather well actually like the Twelve Guardians but then there is other stuff they have been using that isn't at all related to the characters they are using in this filler and if they have been using it to advance the plot I wouldn't have a problem with it but as you said they haven't so I don't see the point. It is indeed very hard to explain what things with out spoilers especially considering the fact that they have been moving events around so even things that are related to whats going on and that the anime viewers should already know hasn't been shown yet.

@ DE: Thats the thing they aren't just doing stuff like what they were doing in previous fillers, like Anko's back story. They are actually using canon stuff canon stuff that Kishi embellishes on later and the only way it could make sense is if they change that too when the anime gets to that point. That wouldn't be screwing up the manga story it would be screwing up the anime story because they still intend on using it.

Anyway this is the last time I intend to speak on the matter.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I get you now.

Assertn
Sat, 06-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Wait....how is this screwing up the storyline? There's no canon in this episode.

Janusz
Sat, 06-07-2008, 04:26 AM
If anything I detest the fact that this chakrabladetraining was Naruto vs. Sasuke running up a tree 2.0. That, and the shit Abdula pointed out. For once, I actually agree with him.

Archangel
Sat, 06-07-2008, 11:34 AM
I kinda liked the ep

It was a quiet episode but they were still able to add some "fights" into it and it was quite funny.

PS: Evil potato (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/paulosergio96/Semttulo-2.jpg)... FUNNIEH!! XD

Darknodin
Sun, 06-08-2008, 06:48 AM
Having read the manga, I have no idea what the hell you guys are taking about. this is actually more enjoyable to me, with an interesting villain. (hey, he even says "thanks!")

btw... anyone else think the potato guy is Kazuma? brought back from the dead... or never dead to begin with?

KrayZ33
Sun, 06-08-2008, 07:33 AM
who is kazuma?

Buffalobiian
Sun, 06-08-2008, 09:17 AM
If I remember right, it's Sora's dad.

Kraco
Sun, 06-08-2008, 10:01 AM
If that's true then Sora still has a lot to learn about eating potatoes if he ever intends to reach his old man's level.

Mizuchi
Sun, 06-08-2008, 11:55 AM
If that's true then Sora still has a lot to learn about eating potatoes if he ever intends to reach his old man's level.

Yes especially the Potato Art: Potato-lightning no-jutsu

Kusanagi
Mon, 06-09-2008, 05:07 PM
So the potato guy is Sora's dad?? interesting theory

If it is and he was brought back from the dead/somehow survived/almost died whatever, I think Asuma was the one who beat him down and killed/almost killed him. Thats why Asuma seemed iffy on talking to Sora about his dad.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 06-09-2008, 10:08 PM
From the way Asuma talked about Kazuma, it sounds like them two were really close friends. Perhaps they stayed that way, each acknowledging, but disagreeing with the other's belief.

ASSpirine
Wed, 06-11-2008, 09:11 AM
I can just guess that sora's dad wasn't really "evil" but he was forced one way or another to help the bad part of the 12 ninjas... When it's the dad of an important character (in this arc) they won't let him/her be a part of a bad family

Kraco
Wed, 06-11-2008, 09:25 AM
He seems plenty evil now, robbing graves and building traps. However, it has been said the 12 guardians were split into two factions, each believing their way was the best for Fire country. That as such doesn't make either one more evil than the other. It's just that the more radical one will be branded evil by the rest of the society that supports the old way.

The worst deeds are often done with the best of intentions, like they say.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-11-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't think White-hair is Sora's dad. I think he's obviously one of the Traitor Guardians along with Sora's father, and he wants to use Sora's power to fulfill their original goal.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I've got a feeling Sora is a Jinchuuriki.

Archangel
Thu, 06-12-2008, 04:56 AM
I've got a feeling Sora is a Jinchuuriki.

... no shit? The rest of us got that feeling a couple of episodes ago...

I don't think White-hair is Sora's dad. I think he's obviously one of the Traitor Guardians along with Sora's father, and he wants to use Sora's power to fulfill their original goal.

I think he's dead too since asuma was speaking in the past tense but then again he could just have said that so Sora wouldn't know his father was a traitor.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-12-2008, 05:15 AM
I think he's dead too since asuma was speaking in the past tense but then again he could just have said that so Sora wouldn't know his father was a traitor.

Either that, or he doesn't know Kazuma's still alive.

ASSpirine
Thu, 06-12-2008, 10:30 AM
He seems plenty evil now, robbing graves and building traps. However, it has been said the 12 guardians were split into two factions, each believing their way was the best for Fire country. That as such doesn't make either one more evil than the other. It's just that the more radical one will be branded evil by the rest of the society that supports the old way.

The worst deeds are often done with the best of intentions, like they say.

You're saying that white hair dude IS Sora's father
We'll see, but I really doubt it

Mizuchi
Thu, 06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
White-haired-dude: Asuma would never bother... to tell the truth about your father...

Sora: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

White-haired-dude: There is something I must reveal then....
.............................Im yo father!

Sora: noooooooooooooooooo

redcat
Thu, 06-12-2008, 10:00 PM
there's no Naruto this week btw

Kraco
Fri, 06-13-2008, 02:05 AM
there's no Naruto this week btw

I hear they ran out of potatoes. It takes them an extra week to secure a new load.

Archangel
Fri, 06-13-2008, 07:16 AM
White-haired-dude: Asuma would never bother... to tell the truth about your father...

Sora: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

White-haired-dude: There is something I must reveal then....
.............................Im yo father!

Sora: noooooooooooooooooo

Copyright anyone?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Copyright anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Mizuchi should sue George Lucus for copyright infringement.

Kraco
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:36 AM
I bet some ancient Hellenic drama author could already claim the copyright to such a line.

Archangel
Fri, 06-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Having to wait a week for filler episodes...

I'm so glad i've began reading the manga

ASSpirine
Fri, 06-13-2008, 09:24 AM
At least I'm patient enough to wait :p

Archangel
Fri, 06-13-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm not really sure that's such an endearing quality :p

ASSpirine
Fri, 06-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Well, I've been waiting for Naruto to be good for a long long time, guess a little longer wouldn't hurt. ;)

Jessper
Fri, 06-13-2008, 12:54 PM
I bet some ancient Hellenic drama author could already claim the copyright to such a line.

That is why the Romans enslaved the Greeks, slaves can't sue and thus we have Star Wars.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-13-2008, 05:09 PM
At least I'm patient enough to wait :pRight on brother! Keep hope alive!

Archangel
Fri, 06-13-2008, 06:59 PM
That is why the Romans enslaved the Greeks, slaves can't sue and thus we have Star Wars.

... lol wut? moment

Right on brother! Keep hope alive!

Hope is long dead dude, i think you anime viewers are just running on delusions right now :p

Abdula
Fri, 06-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Listen to you acting like you know something and saying "you anime viewers are just running on delusions right now". Really you just have a natural talent for making a fool of yourself don't you. You should try to make some money with that, I'm sure you'll go far.

Anyway I don't think potato guy whatever his name is, is Sora's father. If he were all he had to do was to tell Sora and Sora would have gladly joined his side since it seems he already has a grudge against the leaf. Besides I think Asuma and the other guardians would have confirmed that Sora's father and the others were dead seeing as how dangerous they were. Beyond that if he was one of the members, Yamato or some else would have recognized him since they would already know what the twelve guardians looked like.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Hope is long dead dude, i think you anime viewers are just running on delusions right now :pI guess I'm fortunate then that I didn't ask your opinion.

Archangel
Sat, 06-14-2008, 09:07 AM
Argh what is it with you 2 you always seem to have your egos so far up your one asses you can't even take a joke...

Anyway i think that Sora will join the white haired guy in exchange for information on his father's killer.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-14-2008, 12:08 PM
An asinine comment with a smiley face after it doesn't really qualify as a "joke".

But yes, your probably right about Sora and White-Hair.

poopdeville
Sat, 06-14-2008, 03:23 PM
... no shit? The rest of us got that feeling a couple of episodes ago...

Yes, obviously. And it changes the story relatively substantially, though not necessarily in a bad way. As a manga reader, I have to be careful what I talk about so I don't spoil. Being more specific than saying "I think Sora is a Jinchuuriki" is probably spoiling.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 06-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Sora's not in the manga so that doesn't make any sense.

Assertn
Sat, 06-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah but unless he has a curse seal, theres no other explanation as to all the mystery scenes involving sora.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Unless the source of his power is something entirely new for the fillers.

But no, he's most likely a Jinchurriki. Theres really no other reason Naruto would be having prophetic dreams about him otherwise.

Archangel
Sun, 06-15-2008, 08:33 AM
So you're saying that Jinchuriki's share some sort of psychic bond? Then why haven't we seen something like that between gaara and naruto before? If it was so, Naruto should have sensed something when Gaara was captured by Akatsuki.

Remember the shippuden movie? The main villain was simply a demon, it had a great deal of power and it wasn't a tailed beast so we may be seeing something similar around here. Maybe some sort of demon with a connection to the nine tails.

Abdula
Sun, 06-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Yeah but unless he has a curse seal, theres no other explanation as to all the mystery scenes involving sora.
A curse seal is a reasonable enough explanation and its far more likely than him being a Jinchuuriki which I think would just be stupid. Its seems that Sora has some strange abilities and that the people at the fire temple put a seal on those abilities, that white hair guy removed. Btw that seal that he used on Sora its not just for Jinchuurikis the purpose of the seal is to disrupt the flow of chakra in the opponent that is significance of the seal being an odd number and its obvious that Sora already had a seal on him.

You guys don't seem to get it this is filler there is no need to try to rationalize things, we've already seen any number of impossible things in this filler. From that stupid technique that girl and guy used to change the entire landscape, to the fact that that there is a girl who can use 5 elements or the fact that everyone seemed to have had a limitless amount of chakra in that fight. This filler is no different from the other fillers we've seen before this, it just seems different to you guys because they've dumbed down the anime so much.

Unless the source of his power is something entirely new for the fillers.

But no, he's most likely a Jinchurriki. Theres really no other reason Naruto would be having prophetic dreams about him otherwise.
Its nothing entirely new. We've seen any number of people with strange techniques and transformations and other nonsense in fillers already. Secondly there is a reason, its a poorly conceived filler arc. Anyway I'm 99% certain he is not a jinchuuriki

poopdeville
Sun, 06-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Abdula, be quiet.

Thank you.

Abdula
Sun, 06-15-2008, 10:00 PM
You know the neg rep saying "Shut the fuck up" was really enough you didn't need to post since you didn't actually say anything, assuming that was you. Anyway to the person who neg repped me is it just that you disagree with me or was that just a manifestation of your glowing personality. If you do disagree I would like to know because this is supposed to be a discussion after all.