PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 173

redcat
Wed, 06-04-2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b173.torrent

tigerleon
Wed, 06-04-2008, 10:32 PM
ohh i haven't watched it yet....
hope it has some good fighting scenes...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Not unless you like Kenpachi nonchalauntly one-shotting a Naruto extra.

Jessper
Thu, 06-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Could have been worse. Is that a positive review? I'm not sure either.

Nintendo
Thu, 06-05-2008, 08:43 AM
do they get married when they r 10 years old in SS?

Kraco
Thu, 06-05-2008, 09:25 AM
It would have been really cool if Ichigo had let a little reiatsu to leak out to put all those useless guards on their knees. I can't believe they needed to write Kenpachi to appear at the right moment to save the hime-sama from the lousy assassin. Somehow I think Ichigo used to be cooler in the beginning than now.

do they get married when they r 10 years old in SS?

Marrying little girls was normal business in the ancient Japan and everywhere. After all, in ye olde times marrying wasn't a thing of love (love was a thing reserved exclusively for poets and troubadours) but a business transaction. So, it doesn't really matter how young the trade item is as long as it's already evident it will be usable later (those girls were already old enough to tell they will be beautiful enough once they grow up a bit and healthy enough to bear many a heir).

redcat
Thu, 06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
they made ichigo look weak to try to be funny but it was about as funny as someone pretending they have your nose. this filler is about on par with the curry of life.

Jessper
Thu, 06-05-2008, 12:45 PM
It would have been really cool if Ichigo had let a little reiatsu to leak out to put all those useless guards on their knees. I can't believe they needed to write Kenpachi to appear at the right moment to save the hime-sama from the lousy assassin. Somehow I think Ichigo used to be cooler in the beginning than now.

That is what I was hoping would have happened also, he would flex his reiatsu and make them back off.

Yukimura
Thu, 06-05-2008, 11:40 PM
What a waste of a perfectly good Kenpahi encounter. That and in addition to Ichigo failing later I loved how earlier on when he flash stepped none of the guards seemed to have any idea what it was, indicating they are either retarded or the flash step, one of the 4 basic types of Shinigaimi combat ability, is unknown to lower ranking souls in the Seiretei.

Tyreal
Fri, 06-06-2008, 01:18 AM
I loved how earlier on when he flash stepped none of the guards seemed to have any idea what it was, indicating they are either retarded or the flash step, one of the 4 basic types of Shinigaimi combat ability, is unknown to lower ranking souls in the Seiretei.

I think they didn't know what happened because Ichigo was so fast that they couldn't actually see him. And to them Ichigo was just some random shinigami so they had no reason to suspect he could perform captain level flash steps. When most people see Kuchiki Byakuya perform a flash step they're left with a "wtf just happened" moment as well and Ichigo is just as fast, if not faster, than Byakyuya.

Although I agree with Kraco, I don't see why Ichigo just didn't let a little bit of reiatsu out and incapacitate all the guards in one go.

redcat
Fri, 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM
ichigo isn't one to use scare tactics against allies.

Archangel
Sat, 06-07-2008, 10:57 AM
This episode made my eyes bleed... ( FUCKING RETARDED )

1 - Gatekeepers who can't stop a 10 yr old from crossing and use iron brooms as weapons

2 - All of a sudden kempachi can sense Ichigo's reiatsu? The dude wasn't even able to find him when he was using his bankai at full reiatsu and now he gets to him just like that? Omfg...

3 - The princess' royal guards can release their zampaktou but a wooden door is their ultimate barrier? Even if it had some sort of kido on it they can't even brake a wall to get out?

4 - Now the low level guards, who don't even fucking know what a flash step is, get to wear white garments , something i thought only captains had the privilege to use

5 - No comments on the lamest assassin ever... can't even use the kunai he stole from Naruto properly

6 - We get a sad little story how nobility has it hard... Anyone remembers the shitty houses the villagers in SS lived in on the first episodes?

7 - Ichigo, whose retardness in finding people by their reiatsu is second only to kempaichi, feels some dudes reiatsu while rukia doesn't feel a thing

It felt good getting that out of my chest :D

Kraco
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:14 PM
4 - Now the low level guards, who don't even fucking know what a flash step is, get to wear white garments , something i thought only captains had the privilege to use

I can't deny at all the validity of your other points but this is probably irrelevant. I don't think those guards are shinigami. They are just dudes guarding the villas. So, they have no reason to follow the shinigami dress code.

Archangel
Sat, 06-07-2008, 12:25 PM
That's the least retarded of all there mistakes in this episode but still it just diminishes the captain position if even just a little. IMHO you should have to earn using that white garment, it's one of the things that makes the captains look so cool

She's nobility btw, wouldn't that entitle her to at least some low level shinigami as her bodyguards?

Kraco
Sat, 06-07-2008, 02:37 PM
I suppose they could have. I thought, though, that shinigami are responsible for all real world and hollow related matters, not much else. Obviously they have lots of influence elsewhere in the SS as well, but guarding random mansions, even if noble ones, seems somewhat unlikely in my opinion, unless the shinigami are serving as both the military (saving souls, fighting hollows and defending the SS) and the police (maintaining public order in general). Who knows...

Archangel
Sat, 06-07-2008, 05:42 PM
You have to assume that some form of law enforcement force exists within seireitei, if not the 11 th squad would trash the place within hours :P

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-11-2008, 09:41 PM
That was actually my favorite part of this episode is that, when confronted with a bunch of scrubs, Ichigo just goes, "You know what, I don't have time for this, *blip*"