PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Music

Archangel
Wed, 06-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I just thought of this after randomly finding this awesome website while randomly reading old forum posts ( yeah i now have that much free time :p )

http://gendou.com/amusic/

It's great for finding anime music and i personally found all the ones i really liked. I then started thinking that finding how lucky i was finding that website in such a random way, so why don't we make it less random for the rest of the users?

I'm guessing this isn't the only anime music website out there and after manga and anime ( which already have a sticky) music must be the next most asked thing on the download forum, so why not make a sticky thread about it?

It's doesn't even just have to be about anime music, we could add all kinds of music downloading websites but that i leave to your own personal opinion.

complich8
Wed, 06-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm gonna say ... probably not a good idea. People who want music generally either know where to get it, or figure it out pretty quickly, and I don't think we should officially endorse any given site or service that's got no affiliation with us.

Also, publicity is the enemy of sites like that one, to some extent ...