PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -100

Augury
Fri, 05-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Bleach -100 by Woofcat's Sock at MangaShare (http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Bleach_-100/1750/)
Bleach -100 by Sleepy Fan at Franky House (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5123)

Chapter talk below

If things go this far, why isn't anybody releasing? Other than the obvious storyline reason of having it happen when the Vizards show up in the present time, of course. Also, for a group of captains, they're sure going down quickly, even though we knew it'd happen =T

Tousen's outfit is also interesting... is that robe the same as his current one?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-30-2008, 06:36 AM
somehow I recall that during Ichigo's mask trainning, the vaizards said that each of them needed long time to practise control, but not the girl.
wasn't something of this nature mentioned?

naruto_ninjagirl
Fri, 05-30-2008, 08:07 AM
quick question, was that little girl in the glasses related to Lisa?

Augury
Fri, 05-30-2008, 08:46 AM
The mask training thing was training for extending the duration that they could maintain their masks when fighting. The girl (Mashiro?) was a natural and could keep hers on for a long period of time from the get go. Ichigo was stuck at 10/11 seconds for days.

The little girl in the glasses is Nanao, who is the current 8th division vice-captain. We don't know if they're related in Soul Society except that apparently Lisa used to read to her, and Lisa used to be the 8th division vice-captain.

animus
Fri, 05-30-2008, 08:53 AM
They seem very similiar. They're both quite mean and look similiar. But that Lieutenants a huge dyke so she probably tried to get her hands on Nanao?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-30-2008, 08:55 AM
I want to know how they suddenly became Vaizards. I mean looks like its some kind of infection that they get when they are slashed by those already turned. I mean they aren't hollow yet because they don't have a hole in the chest.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-30-2008, 09:15 AM
So I guess Kubo decided to have more chapters of this. In a previous interview he said this 'arc' will last just 10 chapters, which already passed.
Anyways... excellent chapter once again. This flashback chapters haver made Bleach become awesome again... hopefully it will continue like this after the story returns to the present.

Mhalador
Fri, 05-30-2008, 10:27 AM
quick question, was that little girl in the glasses related to Lisa?

Related? No, well at least not that we know of. That's Shunsui's current vice-captain Nanao.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-30-2008, 10:35 AM
aren'y they experinicing the same thing Ichigo experienced when he became a Shinigami?
the rest of the dudes who disappeared probably failed and turned into normal hollow\arrnacers. or something

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-30-2008, 12:16 PM
aren'y they experinicing the same thing Ichigo experienced when he became a Shinigami?
the rest of the dudes who disappeared probably failed and turned into normal hollow\arrnacers. or something

No when Ichigo was turning into a shinigami he already had that hole in his chest but the mask couldn't form because Ichigo was resisting. Looks like they can't resist this one though.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-30-2008, 12:19 PM
no, when Ichigo went Shinigami he first recived the mask, but never had the hole.

Abdula
Fri, 05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Exactly, and Urahara said that the "natural" order of things would be for the hole to appear first and then the mask but with Vaizards the mask appears first. I would agree that the other people that got infected with whatever the hell this was probably just couldn't control their inner hollow and so just became hollows.

This is exactly the same thing that happened to Ichigo and that Kido guy wanted to destroy him but Urahara stopped him. I think the only difference is that Ichigo was very weak at that point so he was easily able to gain control but these guys are all experienced shinigami's of VC level or higher so naturally they would be alot more powerful and it would take them longer to gain control and break their masks like Ichigo did.

itadakimasu
Fri, 05-30-2008, 06:18 PM
and that Kido guy wanted to destroy him but Urahara stopped him.

is the kido guy the same guy from SS who urahara was w\ last chapter? i wasn't sure if it was him.

i was kinda surprised how fast hiyori transformed after fighting w\ kensei, and i really didn't expect tousen, aizen, and gin to show up all of a sudden.

Abdula
Fri, 05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah it is the same guy. I'm not surprised that he is there monitoring his experiments but I have no idea why they would reveal themselves. I can't imagine why he would do that unless he wants to test their abilities or something like that and then just kill them.

joker-kun
Fri, 05-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Exactly, and Urahara said that the "natural" order of things would be for the hole to appear first and then the mask but with Vaizards the mask appears first. I would agree that the other people that got infected with whatever the hell this was probably just couldn't control their inner hollow and so just became hollows.

This is exactly the same thing that happened to Ichigo and that Kido guy wanted to destroy him but Urahara stopped him. I think the only difference is that Ichigo was very weak at that point so he was easily able to gain control but these guys are all experienced shinigami's of VC level or higher so naturally they would be alot more powerful and it would take them longer to gain control and break their masks like Ichigo did.

Exacly. This is what happened to Ichigo after Byakuya cut his thinger and then Urahara showed him how to get it back, or how to become a Viazard rather.

Was Tosen using his Bankai? Everything went pitch black, so I think he is and that explains how he is able to strike everyone and/or cut their thingers (sorry I forget what it's called).

I don't understand how Soul Society didn't come to find out about Aizen. Even if they kicked the Viazard out would they not have at least investigated it (not to mention there is already suspicions about him)?

EDIT: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/59/14/
(http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/59/14/)(bottom right)

whatever those things are... It is possible Tosen cut them.

There's also the whole jazz about the 'chain of fate' which probably had something to do with it as well:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/60/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/62/24/

Notice how in the second link he's spitting goo out once his chain is fully gone; like in the current arc? (Also explains why Hiyori has a delayed affect; her chain was deteriorating)

Oh and look, after that he becomes a hollow with 'a chance of turning back into a shinigami':
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/63/02/

So right now the Vaizard are probably going through the same inner battle that Ichigo went through (read all of chapter 63), but they don't have Tessai holding them back with a level 99 binding spell so they're attacking everything in sight. They will obviously have to win this 'battle' like Ichigo did:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/64/12-13/

Kensee
Sat, 05-31-2008, 03:55 PM
What to say ... Joker pretty much essayed out everything that I wanted to say. ^_^ I know they said only 10 chapters ... but ... meh why does it feel like its going to be longer? If it does end here, they'll probably use this as a lead in to the vizgards entering the battle to help soul society.

Munsu
Sun, 06-01-2008, 02:21 AM
I can see Aizen covering everything up quite nicely with his zanpakutou... I can see how he could turn everyone against this unknown vizards, and how it could have prevented them from revealing Aizen for who he is. Urahara is not there yet, so we'll see how it goes.

Abdula
Sun, 06-01-2008, 08:41 AM
You know I completely forgot about Aizen's complete hypnosis thing. Well now it makes sense.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 06-01-2008, 09:48 AM
So we are saying his zanpaktou was in shikai for 100 years?

Abdula
Sun, 06-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Not exactly. I think the way it works is that once you see his release then from that point on you are always under his control and he can use his power on you whenever he wants. I think its something similar to Soifon's ability where once see cuts you or whatever, the mark will remain on you for as long as she wants it to. So its not that his sword is always in shikai its just that once its released the effects remain.

Genma
Sun, 06-01-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm just curious but... how come in Bleach, certain people age and others don't? Like Gin is a kid in this arc, but a lot of the characters look exactly the same. Or is there just no definite answer?

DB_Hunter
Sun, 06-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Its because even normally most changes in people's appearance occurs during the transition from childhood to adulthood. Once you are an adult you stay pretty much the same for 20-30 years. In Bleach time that's probably a few centuries.

Chiodos
Mon, 06-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Not exactly. I think the way it works is that once you see his release then from that point on you are always under his control and he can use his power on you whenever he wants. I think its something similar to Soifon's ability where once see cuts you or whatever, the mark will remain on you for as long as she wants it to. So its not that his sword is always in shikai its just that once its released the effects remain.

Then that is one freakishly strong ability and a chea way to cover it all up. I'd guess his Bankai then would be...uh.. terrifying?

Munsu
Mon, 06-02-2008, 02:52 PM
He doesn't need to sustain an illusion to fool people... He can do it once, and forever alter the perspective of the situation and what occured. Consider it an elaborate lie that no one is capable of disproving... this is simply exponentially more elaborate.

Chiodos
Tue, 06-03-2008, 07:57 AM
So that is what he is going to do? Step forward, becuse Shinji & Co should have, when Kisuke arrives, turned into maniac Vaizards. But then what? Do his Shikai to fool everyone Kisuke was at fault?

boilerph
Tue, 06-03-2008, 10:34 AM
So that is what he is going to do? Step forward, becuse Shinji & Co should have, when Kisuke arrives, turned into maniac Vaizards. But then what? Do his Shikai to fool everyone Kisuke was at fault?

Well considering they showed Kyoraku seeing him at the main complex I think it's safe to say that he already has a lot of people under his illusion.

Chiodos
Tue, 06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I do really hope they keep showing us about this SS Arc pre-timeline story and wrap many things, even the trivial matters like Gin is/was and such. It really would be a very nice touch at this lame ass arc when they finally decide to go back to the current storyline.

But what I see is quit the opposite.,,

itadakimasu
Tue, 06-03-2008, 12:15 PM

Urahara is w\ his kido master buddy... I'm thinking we might see urahara's bankai. I'm trying to remember when he referred to his bankai saying its not the type to be used for training.. idk.

This is far from lame though, this is the best bleach has been in a while.

naruto_ninjagirl
Wed, 06-04-2008, 03:02 PM
WOOT WOOT , bleach is more awesome then ever!!!!