PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 172

redcat
Wed, 05-28-2008, 08:30 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b172.torrent

Darknodin
Wed, 05-28-2008, 10:00 PM
its a SS episode... nothing special, but waaay better than the previous flower-sword ones...

tigerleon
Thu, 05-29-2008, 02:52 AM
havent watched it yet..
jus w8ing for my bro to finish it and send me it
hope its good.. got alota info.

Chiodos
Thu, 05-29-2008, 08:35 AM
This is NOT better than the flower sword. You don't even need to see this episode, really. Almost no progress at all.

So further ado, all you need to know that Kira is suspicious of the 3rd Seat whatever-name guy.

Not even the Golden Cup brought a smile onto my being-more-brownie-cuz-of-the-sun-face.........................................

Shitty week.

tigerleon
Fri, 05-30-2008, 07:00 AM
hmmm actually i kinda liked it.. i could find weaker eps .. ..
but woo whats this with the 3rd seat..?? but im guessing its all to get vice capt to shape up... made to look like hes suspicious of something... but nooo. lol meh..

let your imagination run wild :D

Archangel
Fri, 05-30-2008, 12:08 PM
The flower sword was RETARDED, but this week's episode isn't that much better either.

Looks like kifune has some sort of dark side, maybe the captain has one too and that's the reason they will use to get rid of him when the fillers end.

I want to see hichigo !!!!!

( yay i'm a jounin now :) )

Harima Kenji
Sun, 06-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Am I the only one that LOL-ed at the cat hunt? Good reference to Naruto :D
The rest of the ep was so-so..

Archangel
Sun, 06-01-2008, 09:38 AM

Hmm... if it was really a reference to Naruto wouldn't it make more sense for Kira to catch it and then get his face all scratched?

Jessper
Sun, 06-01-2008, 02:25 PM

This is what made me realize that the people that normally work on Naruto filler are "handling" Bleach right now.

Archangel
Sun, 06-01-2008, 03:19 PM
This is what made me realize that the people that normally work on Naruto filler are "handling" Bleach right now.

Is that true ?? Or are you referring to the sucky quality of bleach lately as opposed to the cool fillers naruto is getting?

Jessper
Sun, 06-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Is that true ?? Or are you referring to the sucky quality of bleach lately as opposed to the cool fillers naruto is getting?

I have no real proof, but given the situation and that they come from the same studio I only imagine it is so. We've never seen this idea of missions before this arc, it seems to come straight out of Naruto.