PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -101

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-23-2008, 08:44 AM
get it here (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4980)

and then talk about what happened here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=16065) (don't touch the link!):)

yep, I'm losing it

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Awesome chapter... and Mashiro kicked ass... I want to see her as a Vizard...

I wonder if the Gotei 13 ever knew the destiny of these captains / vice captains? Or did they ignore they became Vizard... if they do ignore it... the present arc will go up a LOT when Shinji and the others appear...having this flashback right now pretty much confirms they will get finally get involved on the war against Aizen...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-23-2008, 04:46 PM
You want to see her as a Vizard? That mask will remain the same ya know ._.;

But still cool chapter. I wonder what would happen to Tessai and Uruhara though. I mean we don't know anything about Tessai but we do know that Uruhara is banned aswell. Why? Could it be that he might become a Vizard soon? I am kinda hoping he will though.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Currently she acts like a mindless hollow... like Kensei...not like the Vizards

itadakimasu
Fri, 05-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Let me be the first w\ the wild theory....

urahara is a vaizard. !

the ending made me think thats where this is allgoing...just thought i'd throw it out ther.

Assassin
Fri, 05-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I dont think he is...if anything he was probably 'infected' and found a way to reverse it or something, and the method couldve been both the creation of the hogyoku (sp?) and the cause of his banishment.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Tessai and Kisuke probably got kicked out for disobeying orders.

Munsu
Sat, 05-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Tessai and Kisuke probably got kicked out for disobeying orders.
I think they'd need to do something more severe than simply disobeying orders.

itadakimasu
Sat, 05-24-2008, 09:51 AM
all of the vaizards can control their transformations, so i don't see why urahara couldn't be the best at doing so.

heero
Sat, 05-24-2008, 01:05 PM
No I think urahara turned them into vizards to save them from the hollow "infection" but the soul society cannot allow half hollow half shinigami captains running the system. So they decided to banish them from soul society along with Urahara who is the creator of this transformation.
The question is, who caused the hollow infection. Aizen? If so then soul society did not figure it out the whole time. Or maybe they blamed Urahara for the cause...

Chiodos
Wed, 05-28-2008, 03:59 AM
No I think urahara turned them into vizards to save them from the hollow "infection" but the soul society cannot allow half hollow half shinigami captains running the system. So they decided to banish them from soul society along with Urahara who is the creator of this transformation.
The question is, who caused the hollow infection. Aizen? If so then soul society did not figure it out the whole time. Or maybe they blamed Urahara for the cause...

To me, it seems that he saved them from totall disaster. Now why ban the guy who did that? I don't really think that the other captains will just allow it to happen, atleast Yourichi. Maybe that's one reason for her leaving, she could'nt prove Uraha's the innocent one or maybe just thought that they run the system wrong and left along with Uraha.

WELL...MAYBE!