PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 354

Kraco
Mon, 05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
If you don't remember the whale episodes, have a look:

Episode 354 HD - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=7015)
Episode 354 SD - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=7017)

A worthless episodes, btw. Maybe 5 minutes of new material. The rest is just flashbacks. Still, I guess it should be watched for those 5 minutes.

Assertn
Mon, 05-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah but can't complain about that flashback too much....I forgot most of the laboon stuff anyway.

Looks like they're gonna storm the castle after this. Any guesses on who's gonna fight who?

docdan63
Mon, 05-19-2008, 06:32 PM
My predictions

Sanji V Absalom (Nami as the key catalyst there)

Perona V Robin (distance attacks? I don't know)

Zoro V His zombie

I don't about the rest. This is a messy situation. Anyone could be found and fight.

Assertn
Mon, 05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Well....we've got from the good guys....

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Franky, Chopper, Nico Robin, and Brooke

From the bad guys....

Moria, Dr. Hogback, Perona, Absalom, Oz, Zombie Zoro, Zombie Sanji, Zombie Brooke

So right now there's 8 good guys and 8 bad guys.
Of course...it seems too obvious to pair the swordsmen with the zombie swordsmen, and of course Sanji's going to hunt down Absalom. I can't imagine anyone fighting either Moria or Oz except for Luffy, though...

Kraco
Tue, 05-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Oz should be exceedingly easy to defeat. Just leave a hunk of meat with a "salt bomb" hidden inside somewhere visible and the big guy is as good as finished. Although finding the meat might be a problem. I guess they should just use the preserved food the zombies didn't touch.

Assertn
Tue, 05-20-2008, 04:29 AM
Haha well...if Luffy isn't enjoying the preserved foods too much, I doubt Oz could be enticed.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-20-2008, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't have minded the full episode flashback if they hadn't, knowing they were gonna do this episode, shown a bunch of flashbacks last episode that they were just gonna reshow this week.

Zoro has to get Zombie Brook's sword, so that has to be his opponent.

I say its Luffy vs. Moria
Zoro vs. Zombie Brook
Sanji vs. Absalom
Chopper vs. Hogback

Outside that I don't know. We still have Perona, Oz, Hildon, Zombie Zoro(I think Zombie Sanji is already eliminated from this).

Assertn
Tue, 05-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Maybe Nico Robin can take out Zombie Sanji pretty easily.....since he won't even fight back.

Hildon doesn't strike me as much of a fighter....but then again neither does zombie sanji...

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-20-2008, 04:26 PM
The only thing that annoys me of having this flashbacks is that they do not re-make the scenes... but rather used reduced screen with crappy backgrounds.

Aside from that small rant... I actually liked the episode, despite half being old.

Raven
Wed, 05-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Don't forget Lola and Cindry! Lola has to be Nami's opponent; she'll probably find out that Nami is not actually a man or whatever she told her and attack her again.

Either Nami or Robin will fight Perona, this series usually has the females facing off. Zoro has to fight Zombie Brooke in order to get his sword. Sanji vs Absalom, Chopper vs Hogback and Luffy vs Moria all seem pretty obvious - what about Franky and Usopp, who will they fight?

Also, I don't really see Moria as much of a fighter, unless he has heaps of hidden moves we haven't seen yet. The shadow thing seems pretty good in theory but the people you steal them from can still fight so it's not that great, apart from that he's just a big fat guy. Maybe he and Oz will battle together in one big brains/brawn combination type of thing.

Assertn
Wed, 05-21-2008, 08:55 AM
I could also see Lola fighting Sanji to protect Absalom.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-21-2008, 11:27 AM
That would suck because we've already determined that Sanji won't attack Lola.

Assertn
Wed, 05-21-2008, 01:59 PM
This is true......

Although maybe the femininity of a female zombie warthog can only truly be appreciated by a male zombie penguin?

docdan63
Wed, 05-21-2008, 04:52 PM
This is true......

Although maybe the femininity of a female zombie warthog can only truly be appreciated by a male zombie penguin?

What the hell kind of Zoo's did you go to as a kid?

I think Sanji is the most unpredictable of the SH crew we're going to see fight. IN other words, out of all of the crew, his opponent is the least predictable.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-22-2008, 05:26 AM
No, theres no way its not Absalom. The guy's trying to marry Nami for christsake.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-22-2008, 08:44 AM
I would prefer Luffy to fight Absalom... but since he already has Oz and Moria I don't think it will happen...

Assertn
Thu, 05-22-2008, 12:04 PM
No, theres no way its not Absalom. The guy's trying to marry Nami for christsake.
Yeah but if you're going to throw more villains into the mix, then some of the strawhats will have to have to participate in more than one fight.

tigerleon
Sat, 05-24-2008, 12:19 AM
You guys have this all figured out..
but if i may say something.. i actually think oz is going to be the easiest to defeat.... by ussop...im sure he'll come up wit a way..

About the flashbacks.. i soppose we shouldv expected them.. cause we know they were there and eventually we woulda gained more information bout it.
im sure theres plenty more flashbacks to come.

Kraco
Sat, 05-24-2008, 02:47 AM
im sure theres plenty more flashbacks to come.

That's no mystery. For the longest time One Piece eps have presented at maximum 10-15 minutes of new material per episode, the rest being constant flashbacks. It's their chosen way of fighting the manga cap.

Assertn
Sat, 05-24-2008, 03:40 AM
That's no mystery. For the longest time One Piece eps have presented at maximum 10-15 minutes of new material per episode, the rest being constant flashbacks. It's their chosen way of fighting the manga cap.
Surprisingly...most of this arc hasn't been stretching the content at all. Only a few unnecessary chase scenes involving ussopp, chopper and the zombies, but that's about it.

tigerleon
Sat, 05-24-2008, 06:52 AM
It's their chosen way of fighting the manga cap.

HUH??!! forgive me please.. im not into the manga.. so if u would please explain...
how r they fighting the manga cap if they go slower than them..??
please :D
Or am i just too confused :S???

Kraco
Sat, 05-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Anime by nature is a faster medium than a manga. So, when an anime starts to reach the latest manga chapters, the studios employ various ways of trying to let the manga stay ahead.

I don't know why you are confused, though. If the manga seems to be faster, it's only because the anime studio is successful in slowing down the anime, that is, slowing down the consumption of manga source material when making new episodes.

tigerleon
Sat, 05-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Ohhh I get it now.
lol yeah kinda stupid of me. sry :D
and thanks.