PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 59

Kusanagi
Thu, 05-15-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns059.torrent

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
This filler is starting to look like it might be better than the actual, 100% (or close to it) manga based arcs. I don't appreciate this kind of tinkering with the way of things. What next? Bleach becomes a good anime? Heresy...

But anyway, not much plot development occured here. They found the bad guys, and now what should be a rather cool fight is going to start up here. I'm really enjoying the pace this is moving at too. My only complaint is the character design of the females. They don't look like they belong in this anime. I guess if you're not from one of the ninja villages, that's acceptable, but still, it looks out of place.

Assertn
Thu, 05-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I think the designer one might be a transvestite...

darkmetal505
Fri, 05-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Oh sweet, Naruto gets the hot chick.

I'd like to see Gaara vs these three. Ultimate landscape manipulation.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-16-2008, 12:33 AM
I think the designer one might be a transvestite...

I second that.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-16-2008, 03:43 AM
Yes, der, the designer is obviously a dude.

Anyway, yeah, I might even go so far as to say this episode was awesome.

Although, I would like to know how Naruto jumped over that giant boulder when the boulder was touching the ceiling.

Assertn
Fri, 05-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Although, I would like to know how Naruto jumped over that giant boulder when the boulder was touching the ceiling.
I was wondering that to. I was waiting for them to show a gap in the ceiling that naruto was lucky to find or something.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 05-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Pffft...who needs things to make sense? Though, if insist, the rock was round, the hallway was square, so maybe naruto weaseled his way out through one of the upper corners of the hallway.

Mizuchi
Fri, 05-16-2008, 05:08 PM
*sigh* Gaara as a little 12 year old genin could probably take on these clowns.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Sure, things don't always have to make sense, but they should at least explain these techniques soon. The landscape manipulation was fair enough, but the floor disappearing and all? I don't it's genjitsu, and it wasn't realistic earth movement, like the hole closing down on Yamato was.

That aside, it was a decent episode.

ASSpirine
Sat, 05-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Haven't watched the new episodes for few weeks and just caught up. Quite good episode, way better than the stuff before. But it's a filler and non filler intertwined? Which part is the filler? Cause I just can't seperate it...

darkmetal505
Sat, 05-17-2008, 04:32 PM
The only non-filler is the relation between Asuma and Chiruku.

Archangel
Sat, 05-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Weird episode really, how the hell did that guy summon dirt?

And btw, was i the only one to think it was incredibly retarded naruto not using his shadow clones to go after the coffins since it looked like such an obvious trap and even more so when he went to check if the floor was genjutsu or not... I mean even in naruto standards that was idiotic.

KrayZ33
Sat, 05-17-2008, 06:59 PM
its not like naruto is the only one who can use bushins... the other too could have also made the normal bushin-no-jutsu and test it too... ya you are totally right, but just think of it that they couldn't do it for some unknown reason, or that it would be a waste of chakra or something like that :P because things like that happen in every naruto episode

Archangel
Sat, 05-17-2008, 07:01 PM
For naruto to forget about something so simple ok, but even the monk and yamato thought it was a trap and instead of making shadow clones or wood clones they still went for it?? That made me cry inside....

KrayZ33
Sat, 05-17-2008, 07:06 PM
well they knew it was a trap but remember what sai said... the enemies have nowhere to hide either, they would've been spotted and thats why they tried to get the coffins because the trap couldn't be that big of a deal if they can spot it so easily

and they wouldn't possibly use the trap against some mere clones + I don't think Team Kakashi would've excepted the trap to be THAT big etc

Archangel
Sat, 05-17-2008, 07:08 PM
You forget that naruto could easily use shadow clones and the use the transformation technique to make them look like the others. this is something naruto as done tons of times before and yet decides not to in such a situation... and there's still no excuse to run into the genjutsu ground like a moron.

KrayZ33
Sat, 05-17-2008, 08:17 PM
uhm huh? the set up the trap because they alrdy KNEW that they were standing on that hill, they already saw them standing on that rock i guess, because if not it would have been pointless to set up that trap this way.. so the transformation wouldn work

and well @ the genjutsu ground

I m not even sure if its really genjutsu or some other nice trick... because he threw that stone and it should have fallen down if it was genjutsu

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Pretty much they were stuck in a clinch. The guys are escaping with valuable information. If you ran blindly in there, they would have gotten you into their trap. If you thought they were just a trap and sent some clones in, they would have owned you and left.

Yamato made a compromise and sent his team in while Chiruku, who he suspects to be the target for this trap, hangs back to support them.

Rikudo
Sun, 05-18-2008, 11:19 AM
I think Naruto's stupidity is infecting Yamato.

Now, we'll actually get to see what Yamato is capable off fighting one-on-one with a freak ninja.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Pretty much they were stuck in a clinch. The guys are escaping with valuable information. If you ran blindly in there, they would have gotten you into their trap. If you thought they were just a trap and sent some clones in, they would have owned you and left.Then why wouldn't he just go in WITH his clones, like he always does?

Archangel
Sun, 05-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Then why wouldn't he just go in WITH his clones, like he always does?

Because that would be the smart thing to do

Genma
Thu, 05-22-2008, 05:54 PM
I kinda liked the animation for this episode, it wasn't half bad, but the story isn't really appealing to me. Still, it comes out better than their manga episodes, because they have unlimited freedom and don't have to worry about spreading X amount of manga chapters over X amount of episodes.

I'm just praying they waste enough time on this arc (which, from this point forward, I'm not going to bother watching) so that they can actually do a good job on the next manga based one... because that one, so far, is my favorite. If they screw up on it I'll probably just stick to the manga forever.