PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 170

redcat
Wed, 05-14-2008, 10:15 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b170.torrent

Jessper
Thu, 05-15-2008, 12:46 AM
a pretty meh episode. I guess we won't be getting anymore real plot on this arc, they described what seems to be the whole thing in this episode.

At least it seems like it won't last long, though I do wonder what the first episode of the arc will have to do with all this.

Oh ya, is there any manga references to being able to have children in SS? It doesn't seem like that is how life would work there.

Kraco
Thu, 05-15-2008, 10:16 AM
The fight was seriously lethargic and Ichigo and Rukia underperformed like crazy but it was an ok episode otherwise, I guess. Not much can be said about it.

Inazuma
Thu, 05-15-2008, 03:08 PM
What do you seriously expect from a filler anyway ?

itadakimasu
Thu, 05-15-2008, 11:00 PM
i expect it to at least be entertaining...

i didn't really mind the bounto fillers much, this stuff seems whack.
this episode had minimal action and it was really weak stuff.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-16-2008, 03:04 AM
I can't help but think those school scenes would be alot more interesting if they took place after Shinji started going to school there.

Actually, now that I think about it, the princess character looks just like the girl Vizored without the snaggletooth.

Chiodos
Fri, 05-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Thhe part where Ichigo stood his "all mighty"-camera angle it stank Naruto of some sort..

Archangel
Sat, 05-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Lol the princess is so cute.

i liked the episode, it's obvious that ichigo has to suck in these battles, since we know there won't be any power up like last time when he was able to use his bankai in the real world he will have to suck for a while so he can rock as the fillers end.

Things i'm hoping to see in this filler:

Hichigo
Ichigo's dad as a shinigami
Vaizards ( maibe this is when they find out about ichigo's hollow powers or something