PDA

View Full Version : El Cazador de la Bruja raws

jjtop1006
Tue, 05-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi! I'm looking for the El Cazador de la Bruja raws, but i can't find them anywere...
I know that AnimeONE subbed this anime and, based on a few episodes I downloaded, I can say that they did a great job!
I was wondering if you could tell me were to find raws (especially El Cazador raws) and the subtitles sepparetly, 'cause I want to practice my japanese and there's no better way to do so than watching anime. It's work and fun in only one package!

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-21-2008, 05:56 PM
I couldn't find any raws that had more than zero seeds, which is expected. Raws are popular before a subbed version gets released, and it's all downhill from there.

There's one way you could go about it though, and it'll save you from downloading separate sub files.

I suggest you download subbed anime in mkv or mp4 format. Both release formats tend to have "soft subs" that allow you to turn the subtitles on and off. Perfect for what you're trying to do.

I found this torrent for El Cazador in mkv. As I said before though, these tend to be soft subbed, but there's no guarentee. Some groups (though few and far apart these days), do release "hard subbed" version that have permanent subs. If you want to be on the safe side, you could either ask the release groups themselves on their irc channel, or download just one ep and try it before downloading the others. Good luck.

mkv El Cazador torrent link (http://isohunt.com/download/27878456/el+cazador.torrent)

jjtop1006
Wed, 05-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Thx for the help! I'll certainly try that!