PDA

View Full Version : Rematch: Neji vs. Hinata

narutoshippuden
Fri, 05-09-2008, 07:35 PM
if neji and hinata had a rematch who would win

i think neji because he beat hinata without a scratch in the chunin exams but hinata has inproved sence then but neji would still win.=).

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-09-2008, 08:07 PM
i think tamari would win because tamari is a jonin.=).From Temari vs Hinata thread

I would have thought you'd apply the same logic to both situations. Anyway, here's a reason why you shouldn't (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=380483&postcount=1635) say Hinata can defeat Neji.

poopdeville
Fri, 05-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Neji is a jounin, and so can use two kinds of elemental chakra. Hinata hopefully improved a lot (and she would have had to, to become a chuunin), but she can't have as many techniques.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-09-2008, 09:46 PM
It's not exactly set in stone. Kakashi said by the time they reach Jounin, most ninjas would be used to at least 2 elements. Since Neji's often labeled as a genius though, I'd say we can assume that applies to him. The trigram air palm technique looked like it could be a wind one.

Jaecp
Tue, 05-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Wind techniques and pure chakra techniques (like at least one of neji's techniques) seems to be very hard to distinguish.

Genius definitely plays a role, as sasuke was able to use both fire and lightning as a genin,

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Really, they're both Chakra techniques. One uses a pure form, while the other uses nature manipulation to make it more enhanced. The anime hasn't been animating it clear cut, since Baki's (Gaara sibling's sensei, for those who can't remember) actually looked like wind, while this monk fellow from the filler threw a chakra boomerang.

My opinion is that Neji's is a wind technique, since not only does it look like Baki's, but I believe a Jounin of his level wouldn't have a reason not to enhance a crude chakra air palm if he could.

Uberbaka
Wed, 05-14-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't really think any of that matters, he would still pound Hinata to the ground.

SilentSnake
Sat, 05-17-2008, 05:25 PM
to be honest I have my doubts if Post-jump Hinata would be able to defeat Pre-jump Neji...

Archangel
Sat, 05-17-2008, 06:47 PM
I voted for hinata cause i like her :D

But in reality Neji would play with her and still win, there's a reason he's the only one to have become a jounin since the time jump. Besides, i'm not sure if hinata can use her filler attack anyway, you know the one she used to defeat the giant bee.

Mizuchi
Sun, 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
. \\\\\||||||///// .. <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. (o) (o) . i swear to this hair i will find the n00b who said hinata could defeat neji
. ______

rockmanj
Mon, 05-19-2008, 01:16 AM
I voted for hinata cause i like her :D

But in reality Neji would play with her and still win, there's a reason he's the only one to have become a jounin since the time jump. Besides, i'm not sure if hinata can use her filler attack anyway, you know the one she used to defeat the giant bee.

Giant bee?? 0_o now i'm glad i haven't watched the anime in so long.

poopdeville
Mon, 05-19-2008, 01:48 AM
That was actually a pretty good filler. What's-his-face-with-the-bugs told Naruto about a rare bug that can "smell" chakra like a blood hound. Naruto grabs Sasuke's forehead protector, talks to Tsunade, and Naruto, Kiba, Bug-dude, and Hinata go on a mission to find one. They fight some random Rock nin, and Naruto farts on the bug they were looking for.

Archangel
Mon, 05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
That was actually a pretty good filler. What's-his-face-with-the-bugs told Naruto about a rare bug that can "smell" chakra like a blood hound. Naruto grabs Sasuke's forehead protector, talks to Tsunade, and Naruto, Kiba, Bug-dude, and Hinata go on a mission to find one. They fight some random Rock nin, and Naruto farts on the bug they were looking for.

Thanks for reminding me that there are no good naruto filler, i had almost forgotten about the uber retarded fart ending.

itadakimasu
Mon, 05-19-2008, 04:13 PM
this is a pointless thread... no way in hell will hinata ever beat neji unless he goes blind or has no arms or legs.

Assassin
Mon, 05-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Agreed. Thread closed.