RyougaZell
Tue, 05-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Watched this several hours ago.

SD version by AnimeSoftSubs

http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=6564

Overall a nice episode.

Assertn
Tue, 05-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Pretty good episode. Mostly transitional stuff though. Next ep will be a good Brooke episode.

Raven
Tue, 05-06-2008, 04:46 AM
I would have thought Brooke would have a brief second to throw a grain of salt into the zombie's mouth mid-battle. And why does Brooke always sound so out of breath? No wait, scrap that question. You can't question something like that.

animus
Tue, 05-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Because he doesn't have lungs! Or something silly along those lines would've been said.

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Skull Joke!! (couldn't resist)

Next episode seems full of win...

Oz yelling Gomu Gomu Pistol and that he wants to be Pirate King cracked me up...

Xyrox
Tue, 05-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Is it just me or does it seem fairly easy to "defeat" Oz? Just throw him some saltet meat...

Really, Brooke _has to_ join the crew after this arc. As I think someone said, I don't really see how there can be two strong swordsmen in the strawhat crew. On the other hand, he is indeed a musician...

I can't get enough of him.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Its wierd that in all that they still don't show Brook putting salt in anyones mouth. He just cuts them and they die.

But since he already had his sword-cane when he found out their weakness, it kinda killed my theory that his sword-cane was made of sea stone.

And Oz no stretchy. Looks like zombies don't get devils fruit powers.

Raven
Thu, 05-08-2008, 03:40 AM
He may have applied a salted edge to his sword-cane after he found out. I can think of another swordsman who needs to do that too. ;)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-08-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm thinking that since the zombies have such a simple weakness, that now that he knows about it Usopp should be pretty devastating here. Sling staff + salt shots = dead zombies!