PDA

View Full Version : K-F Watchers

Munsu
Sat, 05-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Just wondering how many of you guys are still watching only Kaizoku-Fansub releases. What I mean by this, is that you don't read manga and only watch the K-F releases. This is just a curiousity to see if I amend the rules, since I think more and more people are up-to-date with the anime releases and/or the manga.

Please vote in the poll and then reply in the thread so I have a good idea on what's going on.

TwisT
Sat, 05-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm a manga reader and not long ago i started watching non K-F and i have now cought up to the current releases.

kenren
Sun, 05-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I only watch the anime and K-F. :)

animus
Sun, 05-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I think it's ridiculous to have to ammend one of the most important rules for spoiling (i.e. you can only discuss with spoilers if there's a fansub released), with the exception of One Piece just because K-F releases slow as hell. There would never be any discussion due to not wanting to spoil and step on people's toes.

They're behind 109 episodes, that's like a third of the series.

Munsu
Sun, 05-04-2008, 01:26 AM
I think it's ridiculous to have to ammend one of the most important rules for spoiling (i.e. you can only discuss with spoilers if there's a fansub released), with the exception of One Piece just because K-F releases slow as hell. There would never be any discussion due to not wanting to spoil and step on people's toes.

They're behind 109 episodes, that's like a third of the series.
Err, and what do you think I want to change?

Kraco
Sun, 05-04-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm a mod and I didn't remember there's such a rule... It made sense when the "future episodes" thread was still used, but now when every new episode by speed subbers (or earlier Vegapunk) get their own thread, it seems somewhat redundant.

Anyway, I don't read the manga but I watch the latest anime releases, so it's the first poll option for me.

Munsu
Sun, 05-04-2008, 03:03 AM
I'm a mod and I didn't remember there's such a rule... It made sense when the "future episodes" thread was still used, but now when every new episode by speed subbers (or earlier Vegapunk) get their own thread, it seems somewhat redundant.

Anyway, I don't read the manga but I watch the latest anime releases, so it's the first poll option for me.
Well, it made more sense when the majority of the people were loyal to K-F, which until relatively recent, it was the case.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 05-04-2008, 04:28 AM
Well I like to watch One Piece in chunks. I used to watch only K-F, but then switched. Even now, the last ep I saw was something like 316 or something. Don't read the manga though.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Don't read the manga.

Do watch the latest episodes by the speedsubbers.

Still download K-F episodes to burn to DVDs.

Augury
Sun, 05-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Manga reader here. Didn't really object to non-KF subs, but stopped watching the anime around ep 200.

Munsu
Sun, 05-04-2008, 08:14 AM
I don't think I need anymore info on the matter, I'll change the rules in the One Piece forum at some point today. Thanks for playing.

Updated rules:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=16013