PDA

View Full Version : Naruto or Sasuke - Who is stronger?

narutoshippuden
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
who do you think is the strongest naruto or sasuke well naruto has better tequiques than sasuke but sasuke has the sharingan this is just my oppion

but i think naruto would win

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:14 PM
who do you think is the strongest naruto or sasuke well naruto has better tequiques than sasuke but sasuke has the sharingan this is just my oppion

You're kidding, right?

Assassin
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:19 PM
oh...my...god.

i just finish posting in your other thread, telling you to not make so many threads, and before i even finish you make another one.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:21 PM
god, I'm holding back a sarcastic remark. but I don't mind, someone else is bound to say it...
anyways:
Sasuke. as I'm beginning to think that Naruto is just the plot deviece that exposes us to the mighty Uchiha greatness.
Kishimonto has fallen in love with Sasuke ages ago, and he'll make sure that no one harms Sasuke anymore..

Archangel
Fri, 05-02-2008, 08:13 PM

... are you sure you've been watching the right anime? I'm pretty sure sasuke ass raped naruto just a couple of episodes ago.

Crash
Fri, 05-02-2008, 08:32 PM
... are you sure you've been watching the right anime? I'm pretty sure sasuke ass raped naruto just a couple of episodes ago.

Not JUST Naruto, but Naruto AND his entire team at the same time. Honestly how is this even a debatable topic? I want some of the shit the OP is smoking.

Exactly what techniques does Naruto have that are better than Sasuke's? Naruto has like 2 techniques: Shadow Clone and Rasengan. Neither of which is cooler or better than Sasuke's full body Chidori or Chidori sword. On top of that Sasuke's basic combat ability is miles ahead of Naruto's. Also Sharingan (unfortunatly) = God mode. If Naruto was better than Sasuke he wouldn't be busy learning about chakra elements and creating his own technique so that he can stand a chance in another fight with Sasuke.

Don't take this as me hating to Naruto, i wish to god ever episode that Naruto would suddenly become some kick ass Ninja instead of sucking big time. Kishi just isn't letting that happen though. I can't imagine why someone would want their main character to be so amazingly sub par for so long, but for some reason he does.

Wren
Fri, 05-02-2008, 09:22 PM
at this point, sub par isnt even the right term. "epic fail" is probably more accurate. ive YET to see naruto do anything useful that doesnt reek of deus ex machina.

looking for development in naruto is like asking for a reset not to happen in school rumble.

Sapphire
Fri, 05-02-2008, 10:55 PM
oh...my...god.
roflz<33
---
What an interesting, thought provoking, and original thread.

Sarcasm aside, Sasuke is clearly stronger. He has the balls to leave everyone he's ever cared about, in a selfish and maniacal goal to kill his own brother!

Or is it Naruto? Naruto is stupid and generally sucks, but he -inspires- keyword: inspires those -stronger- than him to stop killing others! He's like Gandhi! Actually, he kicks Gandhi's ass!!

complich8
Sat, 05-03-2008, 12:31 AM
I regret that this thread came to my attention at all. It should have been at least locked and allowed to sink into the abyss of the forum memory.

Thanks to those who tried to salvage this thread with some thought, but it's definitely not going to go anywhere substantial in the next page or two, and I'm going to go ahead and lock it.