mine is 2 step and more

Board of Command
Fri, 05-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Never Gonna Give You Up

- by Rick Astley

Sapphire
Fri, 05-02-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't have a favorite song.

But right now I am smitten by both Clair de Lune and Chain.

Assassin
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Ok, im going to say this only once,,,,

1) Dont create threads about every little thing that pops into your tiny little brain. creating 4 different threads when you've only been here a day shows that you're an idiot who just likes to spam.

2) When you do create a thread that serves a purpose (this one just barely qualifies), be sure make an effort and use complete words rather then short forms. Spelling and grammar are an issue, so take the extra 4 seconds to make sure you've got it right.

3) Read the rules before you do something you regret, and i do something i'll enjoy.

on topic, my fav song currently is Pocket full of sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield.....its my guilty pleasure song >.>

Sapphire
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah. Natasha Bedingfield has a lot of pleasurable songs<3

I have Billie Jean stuck in my head. And under that thought current is Shiki no Uta.

python862
Fri, 05-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Hmmm... I would probably have to say between either Dethharmonic by Dethklok or Life is Beautiful by Sixx:A.M.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
a tie between:
Rob Zombie - Dragula: sick, twisted, creepy, everything that represent me.
and
Nine Days - Absaloutly (story of a girl): a real guilty plesuere song, sweet as sugar, lovely as kitties.

and a bit below those two
Cky - Close Yet Far: just awsome.

BioAlien
Fri, 05-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't have a favorite song.

Same here.

The only songs I even remotly like are related to animes/visual novel/games, other than that I don't really listen to musics.

But I think I like "Lemu - Far Away Continent Of Lemuria" from Ever17 the most.

Ryllharu
Fri, 05-02-2008, 10:32 PM
It's hard to have anything beyond a "flavor of the month" favorite song. Still, while some others currently outrank it in my preferences, it's the songs you always keep going back to that would be your favorite.

Dawn on a Funeral Day - Tsunami Bomb

I've probably listened to it more than any other song, and it finally edged out Hemisphere - Maaya Sakamoto by about 50 listens. It's a good song to drive a little excessively fast to on the way home from work too.

As for right now, I'm partial to anything off the Macross Frontier set of songs, and especially the theme song, Triangular - Maaya Sakamoto.

Abdula
Fri, 05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Currently, Teardrop by Massive Attack, otherwise known as the theme song of House. I just find myself listening to it over and over again.

Animeniax
Fri, 05-02-2008, 11:40 PM
My favorite is LIFE by YUI. It's the 5th ED for Bleach. The full song is even more amazing than the edited version from the ED. Everyone should listen to it.

complich8
Sat, 05-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Today: back to Parabol/Parabola (Tool) for philosophical appeal (recognize this chance to be alive and breathing).
Yesterday: Beethoven's Cunt (Serj Tankian) largely for the punchy guitar riff and Serj's insane vocals.
Two days ago: Alice's Restaurant Massacre (Arlo Guthrie) because it's effing hilarious, and introducing some friends to it brought it to the forefront of my mind.

I don't have a stable favorite, but I definitely have a set of maybe 40 or so tracks that I regularly come back to.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-03-2008, 02:47 AM
I think everyone is in the "no favorite song" camp since they've probably listened to too much music to accurately make that decision. That said, I have a couple of songs that I'll always love. There's probably a lot more, but I'll keep the list short:

"Hammer to Fall" by Queen.
Eric Clapton's "unplugged" version of Layla.
Can't Explain by The Who
and most recently, Soothsayer by Buckethead. Never before have I been so emotionally moved by a piece of music. Listening to that song on full volume for the first time, laying in a dark room, was mind blowing.

Currently, Teardrop by Massive Attack, otherwise known as the theme song of House. I just find myself listening to it over and over again.
My roommates were doing an engineering project where they had to program this thing to play a song and had me transcribe Teardrop for them. The final product sounded like shit because they messed it up, but I listened to that song about 50 times that night. Really beautiful, I agree.

Yesterday: Beethoven's Cunt (Serj Tankian) largely for the punchy guitar riff and Serj's insane vocals.
I only recently realized that that guy (known previously to me as "the singer for S.o.a.D") was Lebanese. It was really quite obvious what his musical influences were once I realized that. Incidentally, it was his collaboration with Buckethead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkCEXrlfJ4E) that made me look him up.

Sapphire
Sat, 05-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Speaking of Queen, I'm in love with Bohemian Rhapsody, We will rock you, Somebody to Love, -Don't Stop Me Now-, and everything else I forgot.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-03-2008, 09:14 AM
I find U2 are pretty good listening. The regulars on my list from them include: Original of Species, Walk On, With or Without You, All Because of You and Vertigo (but I'm getting a little bored of that one.)

Since we had a trend going here, Michael Jackson favourites would be Smooth Criminal and Beat It.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 05-03-2008, 01:15 PM
These topics...making me choose a favorite song is like making me choose a favorite child among a group where none of them disappoint...

I'm not going to choose current favorites because they haven't stood the test of time. So, my favorites are:

Tool: Third Eye
Alice in Chains: Would?
Dream Theater: Home
Smashing Pumpkins: Today
Soundgarden: Face Pollution
Opeth: Ghost of Perdition

If I had to pick one of these as a favorite...RIGHT NOW...as I'm typing this, I would say it's "Would?". This can chance with so much as mild breeze though.