PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 351

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-28-2008, 05:14 AM
http://tracker.anirena.com/g.php?g=330

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-28-2008, 05:16 AM
2 things about this episode.

1. Pretty sure I got Absalom figured out. If he can turn things besides himself invisible, he's using invisible dials to fight.

First he uses an impact dial on zombie Sanji, now he uses flame dials on Usopp and Chopper.

2. Chopper calling Franky "aniki" = adorable.

Assertn
Mon, 04-28-2008, 11:33 AM
That's pretty observant of you, however I'd be surprised if any of them even knew what dials were...
They seem to be more obscure than even the existence of Sky Island itself...

Edit: Bonus points to whoever predicted the first thing Oz saying is "MEAT"

Edit2: Oh yeah, and I also forgot....
How did Nami know that Zoro's shadow was stolen as well?

animus
Mon, 04-28-2008, 05:22 PM
She didn't, she had only mentioned Luffy, Brooke and Sanji in her personality -> zombie analysis.

Or did I miss a part where she mentions Zoro?

RyougaZell
Mon, 04-28-2008, 05:27 PM
I think they assummed he lost his as well... unless they heard something while inside Kumasy (or whatever his name is spelled).
I kinda forgot some things with the 2 week gap.

OZ yelling Niku (Meat) was awesome.

Assertn
Mon, 04-28-2008, 10:01 PM
She didn't, she had only mentioned Luffy, Brooke and Sanji in her personality -> zombie analysis.

Or did I miss a part where she mentions Zoro?
They said they should find Sanji and Zoro back at the ship after that.

docdan63
Fri, 05-02-2008, 01:24 AM
I just downloaded the 351. I can't play the mp4 format. My comp just won't let me. Does anyone have any good player?

Onineku
Fri, 05-02-2008, 03:51 AM
vlc media player.

this arc keeps getting better....

Raven
Sun, 05-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Chopper calling Franky "aniki" = adorable.
Honestly, I think he said "Franky" but they misheard it. I disagreed with that subtitle when I read it.

Bonus points to whoever predicted the first thing Oz saying is "MEAT"
Does it count if I predicted he'd say "I'M HUNGRY"? It's kind of the same thing! :cool:

Lovin' this arc. Can't believe Usopp, Chopper and Nami revealed themselves, those idiots. Btw, I still don't know what the big deal is about getting caught by the zombies. It's not like they eat you, they just hold onto you and groan for a while.

RyougaZell
Sun, 05-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Honestly, I think he said "Franky" but they misheard it. I disagreed with that subtitle when I read it.

Nope. Chopper does say aniki. And it goes well with Franky telling the Zombie to let go of his 'otouto'

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I still don't know what the big deal is about getting caught by the zombies. It's not like they eat you, they just hold onto you and groan for a while.I don't know what the big deal is either, but the girls on the subway sure seem to get pissed when I do it.