PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -104

animus
Fri, 04-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Chapter -104 by Binktopia (http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Bleach_-104/1121/)

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Franky House Version (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=16926)

Another interesting chapter.
Could these be the first experiments of the Hougyouku?

Mashiro and Shuhei huh...

itadakimasu
Fri, 04-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Ryouga, thats what it looks like to me...

Showing the origin on the vaizards.... things are getting epic.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
But if that is the case then Uruhara is being painted more and more in the same vein as Orochimaru. Afterall, he is essentially abducting shinigami and killing them. I think if it was him, SS would have had him executed by now, not simply banished.

I think someone else has a hand here, not sure who. Maybe Aizen himself, along with Gin.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-25-2008, 05:15 PM
One thing I want to see is the relationship between Gin and Matsumoto...
remember he told her he was sorry when he left with Aizen

boilerph
Fri, 04-25-2008, 05:24 PM
I think the group at the beginning will end up being Aizen and co. It looks to me like Kisuke is generally intrigued by the idea of "altering composition while still alive". I think we just saw the moment when he was inspired to make the Hougyouku.

Abdula
Fri, 04-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Since it appears that those guys we saw in the beginning turned into some weird hollows and from the way that person was talking I'm pretty sure that that was Aizen and Gin. I mean experimenting on shinigamis and hollows to try to merge the two is pretty much what he does. I don't think its Urahara at all not because I think this is beyond him or anything but simply because he would certainly be more careful and secretive about it but as we saw during the flashbacks various people had during the SS arc, Aizen doesn't care about such things. In fact he purposely lets his experiments loose just to see what would happen.

Munsu
Wed, 04-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I don't think it was Urahara at the beginning. Not much to talk about in this chapter, other than it was cool to see more Vizards around and the 69 dude. I like how they keep mentioning Unohana, even if she's from the weakest division, they keep giving her props as being powerful and smart as hell.

Chiodos
Wed, 04-30-2008, 08:22 AM
So, a theory..

Aizen, somehow came onto what Urahah and gang were up to so he wanted it all by selling them out. Someewhere between there he got those wierd master limit-whatever plan, wich he is trying to achieve in the current Bleach time?